Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Jun 2021 at 3:27 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Workout Option
Hi everybody, I have just noticed that in my game the workout option on stereos sometimes becomes unavailable and then available again. I don't know what does it depend on or if it is a glitch if someone knows what's the deal here, do the sims have to have a lot of space or certain level of body skill to perform it?
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 15th Jun 2021 at 5:56 PM
It's usually a space issue; if there is a sofa or table or another sim in the way, the option vanishes.
Instructor
#3 Old 15th Jun 2021 at 8:25 PM
Its also a need issue if their hygeine or fun are too low
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 16th Jun 2021 at 11:53 AM
No, they have enough space, nothing is blocking the stereo and their motives are all full. What's interesting is that the kids can workout , they have that option all the time but the adults(elders) cannot. As I said the option is there for them but it vanishes quickly. In some households they don't have that problem so I guess it may be a glitch.