Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Oct 2021 at 7:12 PM Last edited by lucy kemnitzer : 30th Oct 2021 at 7:39 PM.
Default chicken deco & a cow deco
I used to have some decorative chicken objects-I think mostly converted from Sims 2, but not all--a statuette of chickens in overalls, and one more naturally posed? I think one of them had a description that mentioned tic-tac-toe and the state fair? I thought one was an actual ingame object in Sims 3 that I just can't find (I've lost my Showtime expansion so you can tell me if that's the issue).

The other thing I'm actually sure is an ingame object. It's a standee of a white cow with spots? I would have thought that would have come with Pets (Appaloosa Plains, right?) but I can't find it anywhere. Edit: I just discovered it's in Riverview. So that means I just need to ask where people are finding it in the catalog.

Actually if anybody has links to any chicken, cow, sheep, bee, or other farmworld deco, it would be great too. (another edit: it's a desert farmworld. So desert things are nice too, thank you.)
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 30th Oct 2021 at 10:01 PM
Cow standee shows up in decorative> All, it doesn't seem to show in any of the sub-deco categories.
Staff - Moderator
staff: moderator
#3 Old 30th Oct 2021 at 10:16 PM
Scholar
Original Poster
#4 Old 30th Oct 2021 at 11:35 PM
Thank you both!

That would explain why I didn't find the cow. I usually search the subcategories because I keep thinking my old eyes will see through all those tiny things better if there's fewer tiny things.
Scholar
Original Poster
#6 Old 31st Oct 2021 at 8:27 AM
Oh my gosh, that's so much! Thank you.
Mad Poster
#7 Old 4th Nov 2021 at 1:40 PM
I just stumbled upon this massive set with 21 new cow decor! https://performancefarms.wixsite.co...shed-conversion
Scholar
Original Poster
#8 Old 5th Nov 2021 at 4:16 AM
Thank you!
Mad Poster
#10 Old 2nd Dec 2021 at 1:17 AM