Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Costume Accessory Pack

by generalzoi Posted 15th Feb 2006 at 7:31 AM - Updated 29th Mar 2006 at 9:13 PM by generalzoi

61 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 57 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Scholar
#26 Old 17th Feb 2006 at 8:01 AM
very nice..thanks

I'm A WHIZ KID.
Wanna see me whiz?
Test Subject
#27 Old 17th Feb 2006 at 8:56 AM
Wow this stuff is awesome!!! Well done

Where words fail music speaks --Jess, The Veronicas

JACK NASTY LOVES YOU!
Instructor
#28 Old 18th Feb 2006 at 2:49 AM
Theres nothing to say that hasn't already been said!! You did an amazingly awesome job on these Zoi. Thanks for sharing another great creation with us. 5 stars. These were all done perfectly.

Beep boop.
Test Subject
#29 Old 19th Feb 2006 at 10:41 AM
Wow thanks.
I'm very happy with SynapticSim's superhero skins.
But without your Accesoires a lot of my favourite skins couldn't be done.
I have a few suggestions for you for the Avengers. I love all those mutants. But these guys are waiting to move into some neighborhoods too .
Thor's Feathered Helmet and his Hammer.
Hawkeye's Bow's, Arrowholder on his back (don't now the proper english word for such a thing) and mask (looks a bit like wolverines bit does not go to the side but up)
Yellowjacket's shoulderattachments
Iron Man's costumes need a lot of stuff I think.
And maybe even Antman's Helmet.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#30 Old 19th Feb 2006 at 9:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by durfal
I have a few suggestions for you for the Avengers. I love all those mutants. But these guys are waiting to move into some neighborhoods too .
Thor's Feathered Helmet and his Hammer.
Hawkeye's Bow's, Arrowholder on his back (don't now the proper english word for such a thing)

Rose at http://www.rosesims2.net/ has made a lot of weapons, including bows and arrowholders for the back. They are very ornate weapons, but I suggest checking them out.

Come hang out with me and SynapticSim at The Lair
Test Subject
#31 Old 20th Feb 2006 at 1:47 PM
Woooooooooooooow! Thank you! :nod:
Test Subject
#32 Old 21st Feb 2006 at 8:56 AM
the wolverine mask isin't working for me. Is there something i did wrong?
Test Subject
#33 Old 21st Feb 2006 at 5:54 PM
yo dude gonna make sum power ranger masks?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#34 Old 21st Feb 2006 at 6:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by captain-ultima
the wolverine mask isin't working for me. Is there something i did wrong?

I need to know what you did to tell if you did something wrong. But I'm assuming you got everything else installed all right. All you need to do is unzip the files into your Downloads folder. Can you give me any more information?

Quote: Originally posted by niteblade
yo dude gonna make sum power ranger masks?

No. No I am not.

Test Subject
#35 Old 22nd Feb 2006 at 12:18 AM
yes. i installed them in to the downloads folder and all the other items showed up as supposed to, but only the wolverine mask does not show up like the mesh would be missing or something like that. And i did try it in both the body shop and in the game itself
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#36 Old 22nd Feb 2006 at 1:58 AM
I emptied my Downloads and SavedSims folders and installed Wolverine's mask myself, and it seems to work fine. So unfortunately I don't know what the problem could be.

Test Subject
#37 Old 22nd Feb 2006 at 8:48 AM
OK. i quess it's on my end then, but just out of intrest you did put all the needed files to the rar file rigt? There was two files in the rar when i downloaded it
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#38 Old 22nd Feb 2006 at 4:12 PM
That's what I did when I installed it. I cleaned everything out and used the .rar I uploaded here. There should be two files, the color and the mesh.

Test Subject
#39 Old 22nd Feb 2006 at 4:39 PM
ok. then it must be on my end oh well... cant help it then i quess, atleast i got the others working!
Test Subject
#40 Old 7th Mar 2006 at 8:20 AM
I can't get the mask to work either, but then again...some of my other meshes were a bit wonky when I put them on my new computer...so maybe that was it...a video card problem??
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#41 Old 7th Mar 2006 at 9:09 PM
Well, I'm at a loss. I'll try the Wolverine mask again in another pack. It could use some refining anyway.

Test Subject
#42 Old 8th Mar 2006 at 8:34 AM
Awww! Thank you! That would be awesome of you!
Field Researcher
#43 Old 25th Apr 2006 at 9:12 PM
Really great job :D
Thanks alot for this
But it would be nice if you made a download with all the files in it too

Eternally a sin

Dans l'amour vrai c'est l'ame qui embrasse le corps <3

Something wicked is coming up..!
Test Subject
#44 Old 3rd Nov 2006 at 1:50 AM
yay! wonder woman! swell job.
Test Subject
#45 Old 7th Nov 2006 at 10:58 PM
Your Items look nice, just one coment the headdress for starfire that you have labeled as a wedding headress is actually the headress that means she is the queen of her people... wich she gives to her old nanny/nurse maid person in the end... just thought you should know that
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#46 Old 8th Nov 2006 at 1:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lynndragon
Your Items look nice, just one coment the headdress for starfire that you have labeled as a wedding headress is actually the headress that means she is the queen of her people... wich she gives to her old nanny/nurse maid person in the end... just thought you should know that

It's the headress she wore with her wedding dress. Sounds like a wedding headress to me. I'm pretty sure Blackfire was wearing the queen headress that episode.

Lab Assistant
#47 Old 6th Feb 2007 at 4:42 PM
these are cool - thanks
Instructor
#48 Old 28th Feb 2007 at 5:46 PM
batman stuff again. thanks =*
Instructor
#49 Old 4th Jun 2007 at 7:30 PM
These are awesome! Thank you! I used to be really into comic books. I even got some autographed stuff from Chuck Dixon when he was writing Robin (as well as some free stuff he sent me for my birthday one year).
The bo staff for Robin would be great! Where did you get Robin's cape btw?
I couldn't bring myself to watch the animated Teen Titans because it was so far from the comics it drove me crazy. Does Robin wear tabi (japanese split toe boots) in the animated series?
Thank you so much for this!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#50 Old 6th Jun 2007 at 1:02 AM
I made the cape. Check my other uploads (I think it was actually my second). SynapticSim, however, probably did that particular recolor. And I have no idea what you're talking about with the boots, but the boots cartoon Robin is wearing in the screenshot I posted are the boots he wore in the cartoon.

Page 2 of 3