Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Sims Electric Chair (It Electrocutes)

by DBCAB Posted 30th Jun 2006 at 11:32 PM - Updated 30th Jun 2006 at 11:40 PM by DBCAB

132 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 123 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 6
Lab Assistant
#76 Old 22nd Sep 2006 at 1:49 AM
this will come in handy when i hold mortimer hostage again for slapping me THANKS ALOT
Field Researcher
#77 Old 3rd Oct 2006 at 5:22 PM
Love the idea. Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#78 Old 15th Oct 2006 at 12:39 PM
Haha, dude. This rules. An annoying guest sat on it and... click. X3333333333
Test Subject
#79 Old 16th Oct 2006 at 2:58 AM
Default Yes, I'm Crazy. *Takes bite of treebark*
Now I can kill disobidient Sims faster then ever.....

MOD THE SIMS 2:
If you can't find it here it probably can't be done.
Lab Assistant
#80 Old 18th Oct 2006 at 11:25 PM
I got a lil problem with the chair... is it suppose to do this? ^^;;;

http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/...iednannyhz7.jpg

The chair is in another room and the room doesn't even have a door. And still it magically friend my nanny who sat on the other chair.
Lab Assistant
#81 Old 28th Oct 2006 at 5:51 AM
Wow! An object that I would not burn by fire on purpose. It still kills.
Field Researcher
#82 Old 30th Oct 2006 at 2:27 AM
I'm against execution, but I still find this object very cool. I mean, it's just a game, and you can kill your sims in many different ways anyway, this will save so much time. Thanks for sharing!
Lab Assistant
#83 Old 12th Nov 2006 at 4:12 PM
I made a prison in a community lot, but it didn't work well. Almost everyone that went by got electrocuted, even if they just walked on the sidewalk. Small kids too.. =P
Test Subject
#84 Old 5th Dec 2006 at 12:31 PM
It looks like good work in the screenshots, though I don't think there's any reason why something like an electric chair should be in a game like Sims 2.
Test Subject
#85 Old 16th Dec 2006 at 7:08 PM
This is great.tahnks.My vampire coven jut got a christmas prezzie*downloads and watches vampires wrek HAVOC* HEHEHE...
It's really cool that it actually electrocutes too,and it serves as a chair.Although I'd never put my buttocks anywhere near that thing!
Lab Assistant
#86 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 10:54 PM
Now I can execute without fire!

An error has occurred. Unimplemented trap.
Test Subject
#87 Old 5th Jan 2007 at 7:51 PM
This chair has a few bugs. It electrocutes even when you're not in the chair! I got a computer sim to sit down, and wanted to electrocute him, but it instead electrocuted me! I was sitting at my dining room table, eating. Then, I'm sitting on a couch, far from this chair, when I try to get up. I get up and am immediately electrocuted!

I ended up deleting this. It's cool, but I think the bugs need to be worked out. Thanks though.
Field Researcher
#88 Old 14th Jan 2007 at 6:29 PM
omg I am going to have so much fun with this...maybe too much fun!

Awsome job!

♪ I'm a Sound Ninja! Weeeeeee!!! ♪ *runs into wall*
Test Subject
#89 Old 13th Mar 2007 at 9:46 PM
AWESOME!!
Instructor
#90 Old 5th May 2007 at 9:39 AM
this is totally great thanx
Test Subject
#91 Old 9th May 2007 at 9:04 PM
I find this most disturbing ...

Searching for self-realization in an unreal World.
Instructor
#92 Old 21st May 2007 at 7:57 AM
Well done DBCAB, this is really interesting, great work.

Retired...

kind of.
Test Subject
#93 Old 21st May 2007 at 10:43 AM
I lol'd,
Finally a way to fill up the mauseleoum I built and get the 10 kids want >:D
Mad Poster
#94 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 3:59 AM
*evil grin* XD

"When life gives you lemons, see the lemons, feels the lemons, BE THE LEMONS!"

Take a look-see, hmm...? Go on, click them:
The Super Mario Project, Nintendorks Island-Celebrating 2 Years Online!
Test Subject
#95 Old 8th Jul 2007 at 9:42 AM
terrible concept...i wouldn't download it.

but you obviously worked hard, so kudos.
Lab Assistant
#96 Old 8th Jul 2007 at 6:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Vercetti1010
Ms. Crumplebottom better watch out. with the mind control mirror and the electric chair she wont be bothering anyone for a while.

LOL! That's an excellent idea! Hey.. maybe I'll be able to get Mrs.Crumplebottom with my InSimenator thingy, then have her go on the chair! I haven't seen the mind control mirror, though.
Test Subject
#97 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 7:51 PM
Finally! I have been looking for props for my stage to entertain my Sims, now you have done it! I can finally execute Sims on stage in front everyone! Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#98 Old 1st Aug 2007 at 4:28 AM
Where will it be?
Test Subject
#99 Old 25th Aug 2007 at 2:11 AM
Bwahahaha! This is hilarious, and it has so many potential uses! Prison, torture chamber, mad scientist's lab, gameshow (lol,) on and on! Really great stuff.
Test Subject
#100 Old 2nd Sep 2007 at 8:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BrokenHearted
This chair has a few bugs. It electrocutes even when you're not in the chair! I got a computer sim to sit down, and wanted to electrocute him, but it instead electrocuted me! I was sitting at my dining room table, eating. Then, I'm sitting on a couch, far from this chair, when I try to get up. I get up and am immediately electrocuted!

I ended up deleting this. It's cool, but I think the bugs need to be worked out. Thanks though.

it's very cool, but it does have a few kinks. my sims are randomly being shocked. i had the chair in the basement (not in use) and my sims would get shocked walking outside, sitting on the couch, standing somewhere, and other rather random places at random times.
Page 4 of 6