Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Functional Beer Keg Updated--Should definatley work now

by SparkleSim Posted 31st Oct 2006 at 1:15 AM - Updated 31st Oct 2006 at 4:12 AM by SparkleSim : Made an extra note

109 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 87 Feedback Posts, 21 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 5
Test Subject
#51 Old 11th Feb 2007 at 11:43 PM
thanks so much! i have been looking for a way to make the bars more lifelike =] thanks again!
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 23rd Feb 2007 at 1:19 AM
I've been meaning to post to say that this hack has me in hysterics. I posted a picture thread about it on my forum several weeks ago, and just today put it on my blog, along with a new entry:

http://joebayfield-val.blogspot.com/.

So, if you haven't downloaded this but want to see it in action, check out the last two "Gone Wild" entries.

Really fun mod!

What would be REALLY cool is if the sims got more flirty with each other when drunk, but I'm having a great time with it as is.
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 4th Mar 2007 at 4:13 AM
This is great! I love the animations, especially when the sims get plastered.
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 11th May 2007 at 2:04 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 19th Apr 2008 at 7:55 PM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
I've tried it out and for me it works perfectly. The animations are quite funny.

I'm not crazy...I'm "mentally happy"...
Test Subject
#55 Old 18th May 2007 at 11:57 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 19th Apr 2008 at 7:57 PM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
Thanks
THANKS sooo much! Actually.. when I hold partys on the sims 2.. its really boring.. without the booze! LOL!

I love it thanks for the hardwork!

And kids can drink too I read! Hahaa this is going to be comedy!

Thanks for sharing

Lab Assistant
#56 Old 2nd Jun 2007 at 12:09 AM
Does this work with InTeenimater?
I know, I sound like an idiot. This may not even be in the same type of mod as InTeen. Heck, I'll just download it. This looks AWESOME!!!!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 2nd Jun 2007 at 4:58 AM
Never mind, it works fine. I was just being a little paranoid.. THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!
I can't believe you actually made this! My sims are much more fun now. Thanks, dude!
Test Subject
#58 Old 4th Aug 2007 at 12:40 AM
itsnot downloading for me....it keepssaying "path not found" or "invaild property"

PLZZ HELP!

I NEED THIS DOWNLOAD!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#59 Old 23rd Aug 2007 at 6:10 AM
This is so going to add some realism to the Frat parties. But I'm torn between allowing underage drinking or not. lol Thanks for this awesome download.

My love for you was so deep, It nearly destroyed me.
Lab Assistant
#60 Old 23rd Sep 2007 at 3:45 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 19th Apr 2008 at 7:58 PM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
This is great, if only some one would make a bar that did the same thing. Mostly for decore and space reasons. Giant kegs realy don't suit any of my sims homes. But untill I find a bar with the option of getting compleatly smashed I shall use this often... Cheers!

"We'll creep together you and I, for I know where all the small friends are..."-Ramona A. Stone(David Bowie)
Test Subject
#61 Old 11th Nov 2007 at 3:01 PM
You've probably created the coolest thing there is in the game ... Thanks!!!

"Mommy, mommy, mommy !!!
Look at your son ... You might have loved me,
But now I've got a gun ... You better stay out ...
Of my way!!
Oh, mommy I think I've had a bad day!!!"
Instructor
#62 Old 2nd Apr 2008 at 11:32 PM
This is awesome, thanks!
Test Subject
#63 Old 12th Apr 2008 at 2:31 AM
Wow, after reading the description and some of the feedback I just couldn't resist downloading this. It sounds fun. I'm going to try it out in a little bit
Instructor
#64 Old 17th Apr 2008 at 8:01 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 19th Apr 2008 at 7:57 PM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
Lol, whohooo, omg, i have been waiting for something like this a long time. Now i am going to have fun with my sims! thanks a lot!

1st place in SimCity's Most Eligible Bachelor 2009
2nd in Wicked/Angel male models
2nd in The Ultimate Maxis Sim Makeover
2nd in Bollywood's Next Idol
3rd in Miss Curves
Field Researcher
#65 Old 27th Apr 2008 at 5:14 AM
I have used this mod since the new version came out and it is great! But one thing, could you post a version that has a higher "fun" rating? As it stands only controllable sims will use it and you have to direct them. I always wanted one that any sim that was over for a party would be drawn to autonomously because you cant get you friends drunk! I guess then you would have to have a default drunken state or maybe it could be random, some plastered some just woozie. I tried to do it myself but have no idea what Im doing in SimPE. This idea would be a much more advanced version, could you pull it off? I double dog dare ya! haha thanks!
Test Subject
#66 Old 19th Jun 2008 at 11:43 AM
Haha, what a good idea. Love it!
Field Researcher
#67 Old 5th Aug 2008 at 11:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jerin8
I have used this mod since the new version came out and it is great! But one thing, could you post a version that has a higher "fun" rating? As it stands only controllable sims will use it and you have to direct them. I always wanted one that any sim that was over for a party would be drawn to autonomously because you cant get you friends drunk! I guess then you would have to have a default drunken state or maybe it could be random, some plastered some just woozie. I tried to do it myself but have no idea what Im doing in SimPE. This idea would be a much more advanced version, could you pull it off? I double dog dare ya! haha thanks!

You can probably use the Motive Adjustor (included in the InSimenator) to bring down their hunger, and then they will probably be more receptive to the beer; I know that's what works in the case of the 6-pack at Sim Slice.

"why everything that's 'posed to be bad make me feel so good???" -kanye west
Test Subject
#68 Old 15th Aug 2008 at 12:15 AM
Yay!! now sims can get totally smashed too, thanks to you the party will never stop.
Test Subject
#69 Old 19th Aug 2008 at 3:48 PM
I pasted the download into downloads but when I go to my game it doesn't show the beer keg and witch category is it in? or does it just apear?
Instructor
#70 Old 8th Jan 2009 at 2:00 AM
Still one of my favorite downloads, just wanted to say thanks so much.
Test Subject
#71 Old 23rd Mar 2009 at 7:27 AM
hey umm. wen i opened sims i had blue box askign whether or not i wnat 2 enable ur bear keg. i did and yet i coudlnt find it in misc--party...
Field Researcher
#72 Old 3rd Apr 2009 at 5:18 PM
Not much will get me to say this, but OMG! A beer keg! And it's functional! *fangirl squeeeee*
Instructor
#73 Old 20th Apr 2009 at 10:26 PM
One of my friends downloaded this! They said it was pretty funny!
Test Subject
#74 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 9:27 AM
I have been looking for a mod to let sims drink beer i found one but i had to pay but now ur found... I love this mod! Thanks alot!
Test Subject
#75 Old 15th Jul 2009 at 7:27 AM
and the hangover? :D
Page 3 of 5