Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Courtly Locks for Courtly Gentlemen

by Aligeth Posted 16th Apr 2010 at 4:34 AM

32 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 25 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Instructor
#26 Old 20th Sep 2010 at 8:21 PM
*sigh* Why can't I know any dashingly handsome men with this haircut (well-kept, of course)? Besides the fictional ones, I mean...

Requests? Yes! See my journal entry for palette options! Shameless plugging of my Sim sites: (TS2) · TS4
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#27 Old 20th Nov 2010 at 2:36 PM
This is Perfect!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#28 Old 27th Aug 2011 at 12:14 AM
Beautiful! And maybe just a little vain, which fits my idea of knights in shining armor. The perfect knight has dented armor that has been repaired 10 times at least and is to busy fighting, training and helping the poor to even own a mirror. The not-so-perfect spends more time serenading beautiful, rich women, giving his hair a carefully constructed "naturally curly" look and now & then hiding in wardrobes and jumping through windows to avoid narrow-minded husbands.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#29 Old 10th Feb 2014 at 11:30 PM
thnx
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#30 Old 10th Feb 2014 at 11:30 PM
thnx
Test Subject
#31 Old 22nd Jul 2014 at 7:39 PM
ok im new at this whole custom content thing but is the file supposed to be a pdf instead of a package file? because it wont show up in my game, if someone could help it would be awesome!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#32 Old 25th Oct 2016 at 5:51 PM
What I love about your hairstyles is that they fit the game 100%. They're not thin and ugly like some (most) of the hairstyles out there. This is absolutely amazing.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#33 Old 16th Aug 2020 at 7:22 PM
Thanks!
Page 2 of 2