Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Vegeta Hair *Updated* ~Now 4 All Ages

by funnyycats Posted 3rd Aug 2005 at 3:34 AM - Updated 28th Jun 2007 at 6:49 AM by funnyycats

88 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 85 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 4
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 3rd Aug 2005 at 7:54 AM
Whoa.....................you Rock!!!!
Test Subject
#27 Old 3rd Aug 2005 at 8:04 AM
:bump: this is so cool!! I'm happy you made Vegeta's hair.
Love ya so much for this.

excuse my bad english, cause i'm still german. ;-)
Test Subject
#28 Old 3rd Aug 2005 at 8:14 AM
that is hilarious!!
Field Researcher
#29 Old 3rd Aug 2005 at 8:24 AM
W00t! not really a dragonball fan, but I was looking for a hairmesh for Zephon from Legacy of Kain, and this fits perfectly!
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#30 Old 3rd Aug 2005 at 8:34 AM
Hey Fumiko, I love Cowboy Bebop :-) Spike's hair will probably be pretty difficult, but I guess I could try ^_^
Scholar
#31 Old 3rd Aug 2005 at 8:44 AM
Funnyycats, you have one interesting mind.. Vegeta with Yellow Hair. *tilts her head* Jjust put a Pink shirt on him and we can all die of laughter. Great Job! And I LOVE Your Icon! Cased Close was my Favorite Mysyery Anime.
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 3rd Aug 2005 at 8:54 AM
Lmfao!!! Now i've seen everything! LOL!! MAKE GOKU NEXT! i love goku!
ahh your vegeta hair looks amazing, good job!!
Instructor
#33 Old 3rd Aug 2005 at 9:04 AM
I'm a huge Dragonball fan! Vegeta's hair is perfect! Now all you have to do is Goku's hair next. Good job!
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 3rd Aug 2005 at 9:14 AM
Default Majin Vegeta Posted
I've posted Vegeta. Guess it needs to be approved first, though. I've included a pic. And, Rythela, my wife made the "Bad Man" outfit, which she will post later. Here's her profile: http://modthesims2.com/member.php?u=67570 . She's the one who made the face. Hair/eyes/eybrows here by Funnyycats, the rest by me. What do you think?
Screenshots

I'm gone. I have my reasons, but I'm not going to cry about it. Do whatever you wish with whatever I made. No paysites/exchange. Credit to: Alucard
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 3rd Aug 2005 at 9:24 AM
Default Thank You!!
Thank you SOSOSOSO much!!!! I was looking for Dragonball Z related things for the Sims 2, but i couldn't find any!! Thank you so much!! :D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#36 Old 3rd Aug 2005 at 9:34 AM
WOW! Alusims, you did a great job with him I can't wait to download him and put him in my game. Your wife did a really good job with the face and clothes too. Wonder if you would like to make a Goku one once I'm done with his hair? ^_^
Scholar
#37 Old 3rd Aug 2005 at 9:44 AM Last edited by Rythela : 3rd Aug 2005 at 9:44 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Alusims
I've posted Vegeta. Guess it needs to be approved first, though. I've included a pic. And, Rythela, my wife made the "Bad Man" outfit, which she will post later. Here's her profile: http://modthesims2.com/member.php?u=67570 . She's the one who made the face. Hair/eyes/eybrows here by Funnyycats, the rest by me. What do you think?

Really? I got to see that ^.^ That's pretty good! I used to watch DBZ, but not anymore.. Now Vegeta has a mustade on his face. Scary thought lol!! ^.^ Good Picture of Vegeta.

P.S. That Yellow hair still scares me on Vegeta -l- Even in Super Saiyan Form. LOL

"Your happiness is unrelated to anything you have inside." - Riku
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 3rd Aug 2005 at 9:54 AM
A Goku? Why of course we would! We've already talked about it, and I was going to do his hair if you didn't! (no amimation needed... easier, right?) LOL Of course, he'll need a seperate mesh for SSJ. And 2. And 3... I'd love to see THAT! Anyway, of course, we're huge DBZ fans. Trying to find out about the mesh problem I'm having. And impaitently awaiting Vegeta to get approved, so I can link here. Oh, sorry for the rudeness, thanks for the complament! You did perfect on the hair! "The sleeper has awoken..." As soon as the thread gets approved... lol
Instructor
#39 Old 3rd Aug 2005 at 10:04 AM
Great! i used to have a DB neighbourhood in my Sims1
Field Researcher
#40 Old 3rd Aug 2005 at 10:14 AM
OMFG :jaw: ! i have the absolute BIGGEST crush on vegeta, thank you soooo much! he looks so hot! i love it!
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 3rd Aug 2005 at 10:24 AM
I used to like Dragonball Z for some strange reason but this hair mesh is awesome you think you could do Miroku and Sango's hair from Inuyasha I have been dying to see them somewhere!!
Test Subject
#42 Old 3rd Aug 2005 at 10:34 AM Last edited by Jzara : 4th Aug 2005 at 5:02 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Rythela
Vegeta with Yellow Hair. *tilts her head* Jjust put a Pink shirt on him and we can all die of laughter. Great Job!.

:haha:

Seeing that vegeta sim... I have a strange urge to yell out "Yo Homeboy!"
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 3rd Aug 2005 at 10:44 AM
Great, for all ages now! My wife was hoping you'd do goku's hair for all ages, so, this is great! Guess we'll be making Goten, too. OK, Majin Vegeta is up: http://modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=81339 , for those who haven't seen him yet. Oh, please ignore my slight puns, it IS DBZ, after all!
Test Subject
#44 Old 3rd Aug 2005 at 10:54 AM
awsome hair, keep up the good work
Test Subject
#45 Old 3rd Aug 2005 at 11:04 AM
Yes, do Goku !. The Vegeta hair is perfect. (Hope you'll do a Trunks one as well, heck, hope you do ALL the major DBZ characters.)
Test Subject
#47 Old 3rd Aug 2005 at 11:24 AM
oh yay! SS hair as well!! THANKS SOO much! :D. I always liked him better as a blonde :D.
Lab Assistant
#48 Old 3rd Aug 2005 at 11:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by funnyycats
Hey Fumiko, I love Cowboy Bebop :-) Spike's hair will probably be pretty difficult, but I guess I could try ^_^

Yay! You just made the rest of my day, lol. I've been hoping for ages someone would make Spike's hair! Good luck!

P.S.: I like your Nightwing on the official site. (Huge NW fan! :D)

"I am what I am. I am a yam."
Test Subject
#49 Old 3rd Aug 2005 at 11:44 AM
As a hardcore DBZ fan, I thank you for this! This'll be great for my game! If the Goku hair is out yet I'll definately look at that!

When life gets you down, climb a ladder!

MrVegetable, Music Maker for NCS, the REAL city simulator.
Page 2 of 4