Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Merit Rhodes

by HystericalParoxysm Posted 7th Jun 2009 at 9:04 PM

50 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 44 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Theorist
#2 Old 7th Jun 2009 at 9:29 PM
I very much like her, HP! Thanks!~

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Meet Me In My Next Life
#3 Old 7th Jun 2009 at 9:51 PM
Oh my goodness HP lol this poor girl need a real makeover, please make a male sim for her lol, otherwise she will spend her whole life in books. And if the male sims look like her I really feel sorry for the kids to come. Hahahaaa lmao HP you made my day you gave me a Big smile I guess beauty is only skin deep.

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Field Researcher
#4 Old 7th Jun 2009 at 9:56 PM Last edited by BlackCat007 : 8th Jun 2009 at 7:29 AM.
She is adorable. I saw her here on the forum and wanted her in my game right away. Can we get the guy too? Pretty please?
Test Subject
#5 Old 7th Jun 2009 at 10:28 PM
I think she is very cute, although her beauty is an exotic one. I love her background and the artistry of the screenshots as well; great job here!
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
Original Poster
#6 Old 7th Jun 2009 at 10:29 PM
That's kind of, um, harsh, Simonut. I think she's actually quite pretty, just not in an over the top way. Not every sim has to be plastered in makeup and looking like a model to be beautiful - there's something to be said for a subtle, quiet beauty. :P

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Meet Me In My Next Life
#7 Old 7th Jun 2009 at 10:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HystericalParoxysm
That's kind of, um, harsh, Simonut. I think she's actually quite pretty, just not in an over the top way. Not every sim has to be plastered in makeup and looking like a model to be beautiful - there's something to be said for a subtle, quiet beauty. :P

HP lol that is why I said " Beauty is only Skin deep" meaning in the eyes of the beholder. I still feel sorry for her lol.

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Instructor
#8 Old 7th Jun 2009 at 10:44 PM
I think she's very "realistic" and I thank you HP for your generosity to share her...

Lisen
Test Subject
#9 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 12:00 AM
She looks very pretty. Its nice to see female sims that aren't covered with makeup, or wearing terribly sexy clothes. I can't wait to get my game working so I can down load her. :]
Test Subject
#10 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 12:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ashkitty
I think she is very cute, although her beauty is an exotic one. I love her background and the artistry of the screenshots as well; great job here!

I agree. She has a natural, simple beauty. She reminds me very much of a girl I went to high school with named Loreilyn, who even had a similar personality to the one you described for Merit, HP. Great job on her =)

What's this? Drops of rain frozen into ice crystals? I shall harness their energy and rule the world!
Test Subject
#11 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 1:24 AM
She looks like a modern Mona Lisa - very 'fine art'. Great characterisation.
Theorist
#12 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 1:41 AM
She's beautiful. Thankyou very much!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 2:16 AM Last edited by dare2DV8 : 8th Jun 2009 at 2:29 AM.
I love the natural look she has, which compliments her story very well.
As far as Simonut's remarks, I suppose everyone is entitled to their opinion, but in terms of difficulty in making sims, I find the average/real look is much harder to achieve than a beautiful/near perfect sim. I think Merit has a quiet beauty.

“The most genuine form of beauty is one that is not boasted.”

Thank you for sharing her HP

Of Life and Pixels (coming soon)MTSSims WorkshopTwitterTumblrPinterestFlickrInstagram ♠ Origin ID: LeiaStyle
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 2:34 AM
I love her natural and unique beauty. Thank you for sharing her!

Worlds Apart: An urban fantasy. Now playing...
Instructor
#15 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 2:49 AM
She has a quite serene beauty. Very much my kind of sim. Thank you.

Nutty Sims Mommy.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 3:50 AM
I adore her! Thank you for sharing.
Test Subject
#17 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 4:08 AM
Stunning. I love her.
Inventor
#18 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 4:59 AM
Unique and quite striking, thank you.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 5:22 AM
HP I think she is lovely. thanks for sharing her. you are a marvel with the ts3 slider.
Field Researcher
#20 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 6:36 AM
She's beautiful, but realistically so. Thanks!
Test Subject
#21 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 7:42 AM
I think she's beautiful and looks rather like the women in Italian paintings from the early Renaissance period. In any case, her face has personality, something that I prefer over the bland run-of-the-mill look of the average pretty Sim.
Mad Poster
#22 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 8:23 AM
she's quite pretty, the face sculpting is superb. I like the background info as well. :D

"When life gives you lemons, see the lemons, feels the lemons, BE THE LEMONS!"

Take a look-see, hmm...? Go on, click them:
The Super Mario Project, Nintendorks Island-Celebrating 2 Years Online!
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 9:47 AM
Thank you She is so pretty
Test Subject
#24 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 10:25 AM
Gorgeous sim, I love natural beauty.
Theorist
#25 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 3:19 PM
Thanks for sharing
She's really pretty
Page 1 of 3