Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

SimCribbling~ Self-MakeUp #7 Skintones (11 colors)

by Ren Posted 28th Nov 2006 at 10:57 AM - Updated 20th Jan 2007 at 4:31 PM by Ren

228 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 201 Feedback Posts, 26 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 10
Lab Assistant
#76 Old 14th Dec 2006 at 10:43 PM
Even though it's already been said, Thank you SO much! I love all your work! It's so great to see you creating again and I can't wait for more of your art (the only word for what you make). Thank you again!
Test Subject
#77 Old 17th Dec 2006 at 12:41 AM
THANK YOU FOR PUTTIN THE SKINTONES HERE! ive been to your site a ton and the damn maxis site deleted your stuff, thank you, THANK YOU, rawk on tottaly hardcore dude!

"So, if you eat magnets, does this mean you will develop a magnetic personality?"
Test Subject
#78 Old 17th Dec 2006 at 9:45 AM
Better late then never! I am so happy for this, I'm not sure I can put it into words. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU.
Lab Assistant
#79 Old 22nd Dec 2006 at 8:22 AM
I spend quite a bit of time viewing at SimCribbling because of you Louis, but I could only seem to dl certain things there. So glad to see you here. Thanks so much!
Test Subject
#80 Old 24th Dec 2006 at 5:07 PM
I don't post too often, but seeing you here I had to break in just to say.....

YAAAAY!! Please don't stop creating you are truly talented!
Test Subject
#81 Old 3rd Jan 2007 at 11:38 AM
Thank ya so much! Finally I have them, 'cause -as ya wrote- on the other site it didn't work... long time ago, I guess.
I wanted to say also finally THANK YOU for your perfect and BEST OF ALL hairstyles and colours!!! They are really my favorite, since a long, long, time!!
Greetings from Germany
Field Researcher
#82 Old 7th Jan 2007 at 4:54 AM
I love your creations Louis, and these skins are not the exception
I thought that you are a guy, too, sorry! ^_^U and I can't believe that EA banned you, why?, 'cause your stuff are so cool?
Aniway, thanxs for share your creations, they are awesome!
Test Subject
#83 Old 9th Jan 2007 at 2:59 AM
So nice to see you back! I'm very very glad to thanks you: you made a wonderful work: I use your skins for a a years now: these are the best! I use these with the default version now and i can't only imagine playing with maxis skins... so... Welcome back (from France!)
Test Subject
#84 Old 9th Jan 2007 at 5:55 AM
These skins are very nice! Thinks for your update.
Test Subject
#85 Old 9th Jan 2007 at 10:14 PM
Your skins are one of the best of the sim-world
Test Subject
#86 Old 11th Jan 2007 at 5:55 AM
hi the pale skintone has bug in it. After downloading the file, WinRAR reports an error message whenever I try to unzip it. thanks
Field Researcher
#87 Old 14th Jan 2007 at 4:35 AM
These skins are great, thanks a lot for posting ^_^
Inventor
#88 Old 14th Jan 2007 at 10:22 AM
Definately my all time favourite skin tone, looks great in game, and sims don't look like they have some sort of skin disorder. :-)

*♥.¸Here we go again .♥*
Test Subject
#89 Old 19th Jan 2007 at 6:09 PM
This is one of the most popular skin-sets ever - and for obvious reasons, your skins are absolutely gorgeous. I love the new midnight one I will download it into my game asap!
Test Subject
#90 Old 19th Jan 2007 at 6:44 PM
::clap:You are soooo talented, I love your stuff I've got most of it. Please keep up the awesome work and thank yo so much!
Lab Assistant
#91 Old 20th Jan 2007 at 7:27 AM
I am glad to see you back! I got excited when I saw your website updated. Thank you for sharing your wonderful creations. <3

Meow/\ /\
___o( o_o)o___
|_|__|_|__|_|_|
_|__|_|__|_|__|
Test Subject
#92 Old 22nd Jan 2007 at 10:15 PM
wow your skins are so real. how did you make them?
Lab Assistant
#93 Old 24th Jan 2007 at 3:44 PM
Your skins are one of my favorites on any site. I love your creation and thank you for sharing these and other creation with us all. You are awesome...big hugs and Happy Simming!

When you see someone without a smile Give them Yours! Want to impress your Father this Father's Day come check out my new site...http://holladaure.ecrater.com/
Instructor
#94 Old 25th Jan 2007 at 9:48 PM
Thank you. Your skintones are the most beautiful I have ever seen.

Nutty Sims Mommy.
Test Subject
#95 Old 31st Jan 2007 at 12:42 AM
The midnight skin rar file appears to have been corrupted. When attempting extract from the rar file get error messages. Have tried several times on different days with the same problem occurring. The other skins are downloading fine.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#96 Old 31st Jan 2007 at 3:55 AM
Thank you every one :lovestruc

Jwilson5 // I've checked it out by myself, and there was no problem. The file itself is OK. You may try with other tools to extract the file, or request it by email.

SimCribbling

* You can request any of my files at Neighborhood99. Please don't PM or email me about downloading problem.
* You may recolor my meshes and textures if it's for free.
* You do not need to ask me a permission, just keep the credit.
* I do not take requests :)
Test Subject
#97 Old 1st Feb 2007 at 12:50 PM
hi,louis, these skins are so wonderful, I have tried to dowloads all of these, but I just succeed in dowloading the "light" and "tan", but I really wanna the "pale" and "mid",you know, I always to visit your own site "http://louis.new21.net/", I like the lusam very much.
my emali is "[email protected]", I eager and hope you can send these skins to my email! Thanks very much!I hope that I don't bother you!
Lab Assistant
#98 Old 6th Feb 2007 at 8:02 PM
superb.

although, Ren, if I could ask a favor, I think it would be nice without eyebrows.

(because if you select higher arched eyebrows it looks like they have 2 pairs... xD )
Instructor
#99 Old 24th Feb 2007 at 1:26 AM
Like pretty much everyone else on this site, I love these skintones. You're super super talented. Thanks!
Forum Resident
#100 Old 24th Feb 2007 at 8:21 AM
fantastic!! Thanks..,
Page 4 of 10