Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sumptuous Kitchen Set

by Madhox Posted 19th Nov 2016 at 9:41 PM - Updated 20th Nov 2016 at 3:10 AM by Madhox

54 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 25 Feedback Posts, 28 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#26 Old 9th Apr 2017 at 1:08 AM
This is a wonderful contemporary kitchen! Just what I was looking for, so tysm for sharing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#27 Old 17th Apr 2017 at 2:44 PM
Wow this is the best kitchen I have ever used so far for Sims 4!! Great job!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#28 Old 26th Apr 2017 at 2:54 PM
thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#29 Old 26th Apr 2017 at 2:54 PM
thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#30 Old 8th Jul 2017 at 12:09 AM
sympa
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#31 Old 10th Oct 2017 at 8:02 PM
love it
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#32 Old 18th Nov 2017 at 8:05 PM
I'm so glad I found this! Thank you :)
Instructor
#33 Old 19th Nov 2017 at 12:12 AM
Wow this set is fantastic! Great recolour, the counter tops are the best :lovestruc Thank you very much
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#34 Old 12th Dec 2017 at 5:58 PM
Love this Thank you
Test Subject
#35 Old 12th Dec 2017 at 10:10 PM
These are my favorite go-to counters for kitchens. The different granite and marble counter tops look beautiful! I wish the basegame counter tops were half as nice! Unfortunately the latest update nuked them for me and I'll have to resort to basegame mediocrity for now.
Test Subject
#36 Old 14th Dec 2017 at 12:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LeeGrant
These are my favorite go-to counters for kitchens. The different granite and marble counter tops look beautiful! I wish the basegame counter tops were half as nice! Unfortunately the latest update nuked them for me and I'll have to resort to basegame mediocrity for now.

Same for me! I'm very upset.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#37 Old 14th Dec 2017 at 12:10 AM
Same for me. It's a sad, sad day .
Test Subject
#38 Old 14th Dec 2017 at 6:37 PM
I love this set so much. I was upset (but not surprised) when I had to replace all my counters and islands with bland base game counters last night after I updated. The last update hosed my CC double beds. Everything that pets can jump onto has been affected by the last two patches. (Even though I don't have Cats & Dogs yet.) Presumably because there are now scripts for cats jumping onto counters, dogs climbing into beds, etc. I left the Sumptuous cabinets and bar mods in my game because they're not affected. I'm hoping the Sumptuous Kitchen Set gets updated, so for now I have an ugly mismatch in my kitchen so I don't have to replace all the CC clutter in my cabinets. Will wait patiently for an update, because I adore this set.
Field Researcher
#39 Old 14th Dec 2017 at 7:31 PM
Sims 4 Studio has released a fix for this problem, I used it and fixed all of my surfaces, counters included.

When one must, one can.
Yiddish Proverb
Test Subject
#40 Old 17th Dec 2017 at 12:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by girlinfour
Sims 4 Studio has released a fix for this problem, I used it and fixed all of my surfaces, counters included.

Cool, can you tell us specifically what the fix is or drop a link that explains?

there is no problem that cannot be solved with the proper application of high-explosive projectiles.
Field Researcher
#41 Old 18th Dec 2017 at 5:46 PM Last edited by girlinfour : 18th Dec 2017 at 5:55 PM. Reason: Fix info
Test Subject
#42 Old 4th Jan 2018 at 11:31 AM
I'm having trouble because of new scripts for cats & dogs expansion. When I try to place the counters it just shows a red message "Script call failed" and I assume because pets can jump up on counters and your mod doesn't have the necessary scripts. Is there an update coming to fix this soon? I really love these counters but can't use them.
Field Researcher
#43 Old 5th Jan 2018 at 4:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Thogn
I'm having trouble because of new scripts for cats & dogs expansion. When I try to place the counters it just shows a red message "Script call failed" and I assume because pets can jump up on counters and your mod doesn't have the necessary scripts. Is there an update coming to fix this soon? I really love these counters but can't use them.

The fix was created by Sims 4 Studio. I downloaded it and it's actually a batch fix. It did fix my problem.
If it didn't work for you, you may want to contact someone there with any questions.

When one must, one can.
Yiddish Proverb
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#44 Old 19th Mar 2018 at 8:19 PM
i have been waiting for a kitchen like this one! This is truly my favorite kitchen! Superb!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#45 Old 14th Apr 2018 at 6:59 AM
Love your mods
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#46 Old 10th Jun 2018 at 6:24 AM
beautiful!
Instructor
#47 Old 2nd Jul 2018 at 10:05 PM
I went to the link but not sure what to search for to find the fix. My issue is that my sim can't pick up plates/bowls off the counter to clean up. Is this the issue that they fixed? I am now on Seasons so I dunno if that makes a difference or not either. Let me know!

Quote: Originally posted by girlinfour
The fix was created by Sims 4 Studio. I downloaded it and it's actually a batch fix. It did fix my problem.
If it didn't work for you, you may want to contact someone there with any questions.
Field Researcher
#48 Old 3rd Jul 2018 at 6:12 PM
It's a bit tricky navigating the website sometimes. I used Sims 4 Studio V3.1.0.7, but it's been updated since then.

This is the version that was released in December 2017 and it fixed the counters then.

http://sims4studio.com/board/29/sims-4-studio-news. This is all I could find on a google search.

When one must, one can.
Yiddish Proverb
Test Subject
#49 Old 27th Oct 2018 at 4:01 PM
Beautiful set of counter, but they don't work I get the "no available counter space" and the link posted on sims4studio seems to be blocked for me
Test Subject
#50 Old 24th Jan 2019 at 8:38 PM
For some reason my sims are not able to use these counters. When I have them make a meal, they look around like there is no countertop, then they put the food on the floor. I deleted these counters and replaced them with base game counterops and now they can make meals. Not sure why they couldn't with this cc.
Page 2 of 3