Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pixie Forests

by Enayla Posted 20th Sep 2006 at 4:46 AM - Updated 27th Nov 2008 at 9:48 PM by fanseelamb : fixing thumbnail

204 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 200 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 7 of 9
Test Subject
#151 Old 27th Nov 2006 at 3:53 AM
I wish I could download your work...is it too much to ask for you to make .zip files of these? The skins are so fabulous...
Test Subject
#152 Old 27th Nov 2006 at 3:07 PM
beautiful!
Test Subject
#153 Old 29th Nov 2006 at 7:29 PM
Oh, wow. These are....beautiful! I love them!

Thanks for Sharing!
Test Subject
#154 Old 2nd Dec 2006 at 8:31 PM
Superb! Absolutely Superb! Magnificent! Totally completely Fantastic Work!
Instructor
#155 Old 11th Dec 2006 at 9:45 PM
So, so, so very beautiful! Pixiesims are definitely my new addiction. I guess I'll just have to create a magic neighbourhood.

Boy are these lovely. Thanks ever!
Test Subject
#156 Old 26th Dec 2006 at 2:45 AM
I think I've already thanked this thread, but I have to say, this is amazing! One quick question - how do you make such wonderful photos?
Lab Assistant
#157 Old 3rd Jan 2007 at 9:24 PM
I know this isnt very relevent.....

But im tryin to make Pixie's/Elves

But i need eyes!

Could anyone point me in the right direction

Great job on the skins

I adore Them

Well bye 4 now
Lab Assistant
#158 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 3:23 AM
the pixie glory doesn't work. thats too bad. well, great work!
Top Secret Researcher
#159 Old 16th Jan 2007 at 3:06 PM
Thanks a lot for these they are fabulous.

I know I can't do it, but I'm still going to do it. - M. C. Escher
Test Subject
#160 Old 17th Jan 2007 at 10:16 AM
Hi

Thanks for these skins there wonderful i love them, i saw these and went looking for the rest of yours but came into a bit of trouble, i downloaded them, put them into my downloads folder went into bodyshop really looking forward to seeing them in the game and there not there.
Please help am i putting them in the wrong place or just being stupid!!!
Test Subject
#161 Old 28th Jan 2007 at 10:31 PM
I love your pixie skins, they're absolutely stunning, but I can't seem to find any of the hairs by Peggysims2. Could you please give a more specific place to find them? I don't seem to have any other hair that goes as well with your skins.........
Lab Assistant
#162 Old 30th Jan 2007 at 4:14 AM
You do such wonderful work on your creations. These are amazing.
Lab Assistant
#163 Old 4th Feb 2007 at 9:08 PM
WOOOW!!!!!! these are SOOOOO COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GLOOM, and MOSS most of all, but it's hard to decide which I appreciate more... I ADORE YOU, your works are ALWAYS SO AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!! *thank you*

Annika
Instructor
#164 Old 17th Feb 2007 at 5:07 AM
You're a SUPERB skin creator, Enayla. Superb!
I only ever use your skintones now. xD
I even decided I'd recolor one of your skins rather than find a skin someone else had made when I needed a blue skintone. xP
Keep up the amazing work -- you're very, very good at it.
Inventor
#165 Old 1st Mar 2007 at 5:51 AM
Green tones are perfect for my plant sims.. thanks for making these.

*♥.¸Here we go again .♥*
Test Subject
#166 Old 21st Mar 2007 at 12:01 AM
Your skins are beautiful ^^ I absolutely love them (Yesterday I spent about an hour downloading all of them =3) I just have one question... how do you get your Sims in such detail? They're such clear, crisp images. I can't see the designs in my game as well as I can in your preview pics. Is that how they look in game to you? Or do they somewhat hard to recognize for you as well? Please answer my question =) (I still LOVE your skins)

"From the chosen land beyond the forest, a sign of the wave comes.
Riding the Wave is Skeith, the Shadow of Death, to drown all that stands." - Epitaph of Twilight
Test Subject
#167 Old 7th Apr 2007 at 6:16 PM
Really Nice, I put this stuff in my fairy zone it fits right in. I even made some wings that matches em perfectly. Anyway keep up the good work.

I have a kid on the way and me and my boyfriend are clueless on a name. Were not sure if its a boy or girl but if you have any idea's let us know, frankly we can only come up with Bob..
Test Subject
#168 Old 15th Apr 2007 at 1:38 AM
These are beautiful skins and for my game I made the Pixie Moss into the default alien skin. It is incredibly beautiful and makes the most gorgeous aliens. I just had to tell you how much I love these.
Field Researcher
#169 Old 21st Apr 2007 at 11:53 AM
Can never give enough thanks to you!
Forum Resident
#170 Old 28th Apr 2007 at 2:02 AM
thank you

What about the thousands of wonderful men and women who are fighting this war without any of the credit or the glory that always goes to those lucky few who just happen to get shot?
Test Subject
#171 Old 28th Apr 2007 at 10:50 AM
Hi. I think these skins are beautiful and I'm trying to download them but for some reason it isn't working. I have downloaded the colour enabler in case that was the problem but it still isn't working. I'm on my brother's laptop which is a windows vistra and have only downloaded two other things a car and a pet and they both worked fine.

Oh yeah everytime I tried to install it it comes up with a message saying that it can't read the file.

Is there something I'm missing?.

Thanks

See ya
Test Subject
#172 Old 28th Apr 2007 at 11:29 AM
Hi. Ignore the problem in the last post. That will teach me to read the whole thread first lol.

anyway I finally got the gloom one to work in game but the skin doesn't look quite right. the detail that's meant to be on the forehead just looks like a deep winkle.

anywho these skins still look beautiful though. Good Job!!

See ya
Test Subject
#173 Old 16th Jul 2007 at 4:47 AM
I love your skins. I have them on my other comp (however the power source has since blown out on it so I am playing this Sims2 on my old comp and have downloaded this wonderful skin (pixie orchard). I just love fanstasy, sci-fi and anything else that is not "normal" . As soon as I get my power source repaired I am going to try my hand at doing skins. Many, many thanks. P.S. my sims are going to be having lots and lots of beautiful half pixie and half sims.
Test Subject
#174 Old 10th Oct 2007 at 5:54 PM
Amazing. Thankyou!
Just one favour
I don't suppose you could direct me to any good hair recolours that would go with your skins.
Would be greatly appreciated!
Again
Thankyou
Lab Assistant
#175 Old 20th Oct 2007 at 4:43 PM
Incredible work as usual!They're all amazing, my favourites are gloom and glory! They're so amazingly detailed! And one thing thing that I love about orchid is that it gives the sim a very soft look, I think it's very cute, and they look so amazing once in your game as well! Keep up the awesome work!!! p.s. I can see why it's a featured creation!

You don't stop laughing because you grow old, You grow old because you stop laughing!
Page 7 of 9