Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Deadly Neck Bite - Killer Vampires ( new interaction )

by [Black_Spirit] Posted 30th Jul 2008 at 5:54 PM - Updated 30th Jul 2008 at 10:43 PM by [Black_Spirit]

122 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 101 Feedback Posts, 20 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 5
Instructor
#76 Old 15th Jan 2010 at 1:58 PM
Wicked! Now I can re-enact Vampire Science! XD
Test Subject
#77 Old 6th Mar 2010 at 8:45 AM
Sweet! It works perfectly for me. If only i wasnt so addicted to this mod. XD
Test Subject
#78 Old 27th Mar 2010 at 6:23 PM
Will this work for vampires not made by being bitten by the game vampire? I have a vampire made by College Adjuster and the interaction didn't show up :C And do you need the "Test" package for it to work? I didnt put it in for fear of getting my game botched :P
Test Subject
#79 Old 5th Apr 2010 at 8:17 PM
The error box keeps coming up when I select mah vampire to do something :< And after I get rid of it, there isn't any bite neck commands D: Halp?!
Lab Assistant
#80 Old 10th Apr 2010 at 4:18 PM
wow i have a hack just like it that i got a long time ago from a "german i think" site

Georgia "..I Couldnt Stop Her..That Was My Sin..And This In MY Punishment"
Lab Assistant
#81 Old 28th May 2010 at 4:43 AM
my people won't die!! a vampire bit one sim about 15 times and she just wouldn't die. is there a motives requirement or something?
Test Subject
#82 Old 11th Sep 2010 at 12:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by [Black_Spirit]
I don't know what is twilight ^^

i read this and thought "you are so lucky not to know what it is"
Test Subject
#83 Old 12th Sep 2010 at 10:13 AM
This isn't working for me, the target sim seems to just turn into a vampire! Any ideas?
Lab Assistant
#84 Old 13th Sep 2010 at 4:37 PM
Can a vampire still turn sims into other vampires with this in the game or is killing the only option?
Test Subject
#85 Old 19th Sep 2010 at 9:24 AM
This is so cool!!! THANK YA!!!!! :D;D;D;D;D;D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#86 Old 24th Oct 2010 at 8:25 PM
Cool! I gasped when I saw this.
Vampires are usually like that.. I mean.. vampires biting without a hunger motivation? o3o What was Maxis thinking when they made Nightlife? I always had to DRAG my vampire's hunger meter whenever she'd bite someone because it just wouldn't go up unless if she had food and she can't even EAT food. Silly Maxis we're always the best people improving Sims. THANK YOU!!!
Lab Assistant
#87 Old 24th Oct 2010 at 8:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Norbert JAM
i read this and thought "you are so lucky not to know what it is"
Me too. Everybody in the world knows Twilight for some reason, even I do. And I read the books. XD It's okay though. That's the first person I ever read to not know Twilight! So many people know... it's getting-

I'm not a Mojo Jojo "addict"
I'm in love with a few better characters
if you want to know their names just ask, otherwise it's pretty obvious
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#88 Old 2nd Nov 2010 at 7:45 PM
a great mod, we realy need for sims 3 now *_*
Lab Assistant
#89 Old 5th Nov 2010 at 6:00 PM
Awesome mod. Sadly, it doesn't work for me. Whenever I have a vampire in my household the error message pops up.
Test Subject
#90 Old 30th Nov 2010 at 12:56 AM
it doesn't work for me... do i need the test too? cause whenever i click on someone an error occurs
Test Subject
#91 Old 20th Dec 2010 at 4:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Vral
:lovestruc New intéraction :lovestruc

You have done so for vampires, it remains that kill them with a pile
NOOO Don't kill vampires

But, i love it Thank for this good hack/mod
Test Subject
#92 Old 30th Dec 2010 at 12:32 PM
The deadlybite works fine, but the social interaction biteneck has disappeard. Is it any reason for that to happen?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#93 Old 27th Jan 2011 at 8:32 PM
Just so you know, I found this page while Googling for a way of fixing my game's super-duper hug glitch, which happened for as far as I can tell no good reason (I don't have your vampire hack), and it fixed it! Thank you!
Test Subject
#94 Old 6th Apr 2011 at 4:12 PM
Default Apartment Life Conflicting
Just to bring to your attention: I thought I'd let you know that the Deadly Bite interaction DOES NOT WORK with Apartment Life. At least that is what I think the problem is because of what other people have said, and because it worked on my Sims until I installed AL... I hope that you find a solution tot his problem because it seems like a very awesome interaction, but a lot of people do now have AL.

Thank you
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#95 Old 14th May 2011 at 3:17 AM
Can you still 'turn' sims?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#96 Old 2nd Aug 2011 at 12:35 AM
Good for hunting those rowdy unsuspecting college kids
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#97 Old 23rd Aug 2011 at 2:47 AM
the death bite, so awesome and yet so addictive
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#98 Old 16th Sep 2011 at 8:13 AM
Curious if it actually works with AL, and also curious, does this leave the normal "bite" interaction untouched? So they can do either one? Can they bite just NPC sims, or any sim that isn't a friend? LOVE the idea of this one!!
Test Subject
#99 Old 20th Oct 2011 at 2:14 AM
so i read the comments, are there any problems with this mod as of late? i'd like to know because this makes vampires awesome again
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#100 Old 13th Nov 2011 at 8:27 PM
Thank You So Much!!!! I Love This Mod!!! Thank You!
Page 4 of 5