Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#101 Old 3rd Apr 2009 at 2:16 PM
Omg,Jasiu,I just love this house *-*.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#102 Old 3rd Apr 2009 at 8:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pegasaus7
Jasiuuu,very nice look from inside!I like how you worked on details.
I want to ask something,how do you upload pictures in comments?
I upload them on a image server (ex. imageshack or Tinypic) and put url to the picture between [ IMG] and [ /IMG] (without spaces ofc ^^).

BTW, sorry about the bad quality of pictures. I forgot to made it the best.
Test Subject
#103 Old 6th Apr 2009 at 1:49 PM Last edited by Alex65 : 6th Apr 2009 at 2:01 PM.
My current project is a luxury villa, what will be released to the site maybe in june.... So, here is the first picture what i have taken. (sorry for the red thing in the left upper corner )

I still have some work to do in this lot... i need to furnish this house..
Also i need to get the downloads working..
Forum Resident
#104 Old 7th Apr 2009 at 4:33 PM
It looks great Alex! Can't way to see it progress!

Nacho average teen.
Other Stuff By Me.
Lab Assistant
#105 Old 7th Apr 2009 at 10:19 PM
Ok, I've done my house. It's waiting for an acceptation. This time something from Tuscany. Set of old walls for Tuscany's Old Town.

Alex65 -> Nice, nice, but I hope you'll use some ground covers ^^
Test Subject
#106 Old 8th Apr 2009 at 4:55 PM Last edited by Alex65 : 8th Apr 2009 at 7:49 PM.
New modified and improved house
Now, i have updated the picture, as you can see i have added some more details to the lot!
Also the roof is updated. And added the forest to the left side of the lot.

The forest:

Ps. Nice walls and floors,Jasiuuu!
Captain Louie
retired moderator
#107 Old 9th Apr 2009 at 6:27 AM
AMAZING walss Jasiuuu!

A;ex - In the living room of the house, with the fence around the carpet like that, is the couch still usable?

Now streaming on at Twitch.tv/SeveralNerds or UglyHoesConnect.com - whichever is easier for you to type in your browser.
Lab Assistant
#108 Old 9th Apr 2009 at 6:05 PM
If anyone want to download the house it's available on mts.

http://linna.modthesims2.com/download.php?t=325528

Walls coming soon. I want to do "Tuscany Project", but shh... ^^
Captain Louie
retired moderator
#109 Old 10th Apr 2009 at 1:49 AM

In the queue

Now streaming on at Twitch.tv/SeveralNerds or UglyHoesConnect.com - whichever is easier for you to type in your browser.
Test Subject
#110 Old 10th Apr 2009 at 8:06 AM Last edited by Alex65 : 10th Apr 2009 at 4:40 PM.
Default Reply
Quote: Originally posted by QBUILDERZ
AMAZING walss Jasiuuu!

A;ex - In the living room of the house, with the fence around the carpet like that, is the couch still usable?

I will check that out, QBUILDERZ!
Theorist
#111 Old 15th Apr 2009 at 11:28 AM
I'm trying to get this accepted:

But it's been rejected twice.
I'm taking a break from it now though.

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.
Scholar
#112 Old 16th Apr 2009 at 2:06 PM
QBUILDERZ-nice homes.I like that green-grey house,that one that has small tower.

Zinthos-First your lot looks simetrical,and second it's boxy.It's nice house,but I don't know what to tell.It needs a little more work,maybe if you add a fireplace(it will change outside view) or if you use different roof.That playground looks like you placed it randomly,why you do not put some fence around it?These are my ideas.
Lab Assistant
#113 Old 17th Apr 2009 at 1:51 AM
Default Asian style of house
you may have seen this in the creator feedback area and its a Asian/modern house with 2 bedrooms(one upstairs & one in the lower floor)and both are big enough for a double sized bed with an ensuite ea.There is also a 3rd bathroom on the entrace floor next to the kitchen and do you think it is good enough for uploading: lower floor: entrace floor: top floor:https://thumbs2.modthesims2.com/img/...08_76f379d4.jpg door out of the lower floor:
Field Researcher
#114 Old 17th Apr 2009 at 4:12 AM
zinthos - when a lot is rejected, they always give you reasons. If you correct those reasons, you can always re-submit and see if gets accepted. What was wrong, if you don't mind sharing?

EPs I have: All of them! OMG, Ultimate Collection!
Scholar
#115 Old 17th Apr 2009 at 11:09 AM
Default Elven Palace
This one is now in moderation queue.It's called Elven Palace.
http://thumbs.modthesims2.com/getimage.php?file=906979

http://thumbs.modthesims2.com/getimage.php?file=906980

http://thumbs.modthesims2.com/getimage.php?file=906981

Also,I have a question:How much times lot need to be downloaded to become picked upload?
Screenshots
Test Subject
#116 Old 18th Apr 2009 at 12:00 PM
A little bit boxy, Zinthos, but good.To Qbuilderz:the couch is still usable
Top Secret Researcher
#117 Old 18th Apr 2009 at 12:17 PM
Just finished this house. It is one of my all time favorites ... though I tend to think that about every house when I first finish it. That is probably because houses that I no longer like and don't excite me, never get finished.

Retired from the Sims world. Please continue to enjoy my creations. Thank you to everyone who helped -- by either giving me the tools and knowledge to create or by encouraging me & downloading my creations. The Sims community is the BEST!
Test Subject
#118 Old 18th Apr 2009 at 9:52 PM
Pegasus-I really like those flowers on the roof and the garden Inside the house!Can't wait,to see that mansion in the game!
bluetexasbonnie-Great haouse!But,I don't like the windows in the "Lab". .
Top Secret Researcher
#119 Old 18th Apr 2009 at 10:08 PM
Kuba --
To each his own. Those are some of my favorite windows. Sometimes I think I build elvish/magick-y kind of houses just so I can se those windows.

Retired from the Sims world. Please continue to enjoy my creations. Thank you to everyone who helped -- by either giving me the tools and knowledge to create or by encouraging me & downloading my creations. The Sims community is the BEST!
Scholar
#120 Old 18th Apr 2009 at 10:54 PM
kuba11-I'm very happy because you like my lot.You can download it here http://www.modthesims2.com/member.php?u=1687387

bluetexasbonnie-house is beautifull!I really like it,but I don't like when someone create medieval/victorian lot and then put modern things in it.Just like your dance sphere.
Top Secret Researcher
#121 Old 19th Apr 2009 at 12:37 AM
Pegasaus -- Thank you. I'm sensitive to 'period appropriate' too, and certainly understand your distaste. This one is pure fantasy (crystal ball computers - Medieval? Not.) I did at least color the dance sphere in a 'steam punk' kind of way.

It is hard to give your non-modern sims all the things they need for a healthy, full life and still stay reasonably true to period.

The way I play, sims absolutely need:
-telephone
-bookcase
-fire alarm
-Refrigerator
-Stove or outdoor grill
-sink
-toilet
-shower/bath
-bed
-chairs
-exercise thing (TV or various excersise equipment)

Chess set, burglar alarm & computer are optional - but very desireable.

I'm always on the look out for pre-industrial/rustic objects in these categories.

Scholar
#122 Old 19th Apr 2009 at 7:32 AM
Well,I aslo think in that way.
-You need telephone for every lot,medieval/victorian/fantasy/modern/asian/simple homes all need telephone.
-TV I change for a bookcase,if I build fantasy/medieval lots
-Kitchen and bathroom furniture is always required,for all kinds of lots.
-Bed and chairs,the same as telephone,kitchen and bathroom furniture.
-Modern computer I never put in my medieval lots,it's ok if it's 'hidden' in crystal ball.
Lab Assistant
#123 Old 21st Apr 2009 at 1:25 PM
Hi, I'm new to this group. Anyway I'm practicing making schools with simlogicals' cheats and I made a (really bad to say the least) school..... well most of a school. It's a boarding school but all the rooms aren't set up etc. Anyway I was wandering how can I place an object facing in a different direction? like sideways? Not turning.. gah how do I explain it? ... umm you know how sometimes you download a house or something and some of the furniture is sorta facing diagonally? How can you do that? And please tell me it doesn't involve boolprop cheats because they wont work on my game. Is there a hack that allows you to place them diagonally or is it just a trick or you have to press a few keys in game or something?
Test Subject
#124 Old 21st Apr 2009 at 8:43 PM Last edited by conor_wilson : 22nd Apr 2009 at 5:18 PM.
I'm building a Victorial Mill Mall if that makes sense? IDK. Its Called the Ye olde mall And i'm uploading it as my MTS2 Debut its being moderated at the moment so heres a sneak peek!

You Can Download ItHere!

P.S at the moment I am Going to build a Small Cottage as my second upload and i would like some help on styles. I dont want to do victorian like ye olde mall and I have no idea what else to do. any help would be apreciated.

"Fragile. Do not drop." -- Posted on the side of a Boeing 747
Scholar
#125 Old 22nd Apr 2009 at 12:17 PM
Default Diagonal objects
Quote: Originally posted by loser
Hi, I'm new to this group. Anyway I'm practicing making schools with simlogicals' cheats and I made a (really bad to say the least) school..... well most of a school. It's a boarding school but all the rooms aren't set up etc. Anyway I was wandering how can I place an object facing in a different direction? like sideways? Not turning.. gah how do I explain it? ... umm you know how sometimes you download a house or something and some of the furniture is sorta facing diagonally? How can you do that? And please tell me it doesn't involve boolprop cheats because they wont work on my game. Is there a hack that allows you to place them diagonally or is it just a trick or you have to press a few keys in game or something?

I don't know anything about making schools with cheats,I will help you with diagonal objects.
First you need any ep,no matter which.And you need to use cheat 'boolprop allow45degreeangleofrotation true' (no quotes),and I think that's the only way to put objects in diagonal position.

Page 5 of 15