Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Oct 2020 at 3:50 PM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 28th Oct 2020 at 5:35 PM. Reason: Incorrect name
Default Whatcha Reading? Comics and Manga
Whatcha Reading? Along the lines of What's for Dinner in Off-Topic, I am curious about what you are reading.

Currently reading Acception, a high school drama set at Apollo High in the Netherlands. It's on WEBTOON.

The major focus is on 5 teenagers.

Arcus
Arcus is the downtrodden, brightly dressed hero of the story who, deals with epithets and pranks. His dream is to become a fashion designer.

Iris
The spoiled type and the younger of a number of sisters. She tends to hang out with a posse of catty girls.

Maud
Goth girl and little sister to Gale. Usually works with Arcus in and out of school. As far as I know, Maud and Gale live in a poor section of town.

Gale
Underage smoker, quits in Chapter 126, Maud's older brother. Sometimes he does grocery shopping or you can find him earn extra cash at the numerous establishments and shops.

Lola
A trans woman student, eventually has her glow up in the video convention arc. Mother was very supportive.

There are more, but they rarely get enough exposure.

So far Gale has quit smoking, blackmails Iris with a bet that if she doesn't wear falsies, then Gale will delete the picture of the falsies. Xavier gets a cigarette extinguished in the back of his hand by his homophobic father when he finds out Casper is gay and after that retrospect, he changed his dad's contact title to remind him what a big jerk he is. Meanwhile, Arcus and Iris are getting the big Halloween party ready.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 23rd Oct 2020 at 4:40 PM
Hi, there is already a thread for this, perhaps it might interest you:
https://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=336469
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd Oct 2020 at 5:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
Hi, there is already a thread for this, perhaps it might interest you:
https://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=336469

Sorry about that.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#4 Old 23rd Oct 2020 at 7:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PANDAQUEEN
Sorry about that.
No need to apologize, I just thought you might get more views if you post in the other thread!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#5 Old 28th Oct 2020 at 1:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
No need to apologize, I just thought you might get more views if you post in the other thread!

It's more of the webcomics in detail. Lately, that is.

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#6 Old 10th Mar 2021 at 7:38 AM
A Man and His Cat, Volume 1
By Umi Sakurai

An Exotic Shorthair cat who is almost reaching his 1st birthday is worried he'll be passed over once again like every day in the pet shop. Then, a handsome older gentleman asks the clerk for the cat. The cat, at first thinking it is a joke, is told by the man to the clerk that the young cat is "very lovable", leaving with the cat in tow.

The following chapters and stories are typical cat related stories from experience gone hay wire for beginners as well as memories from the man's perspective as well as the cat's