Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Electronic Keyboard Piano

by pacotacoplayer Posted 5th Aug 2006 at 1:25 PM - Updated 7th Dec 2008 at 9:03 PM by -Maylin-

64 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 56 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Scholar
#26 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 9:08 PM
Yeah I thought I was something like that, just wanted to be sure, I don't know why does Maxis had to make Musical Instruments so hard to clone
Scholar
Original Poster
#27 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 9:11 PM
well because object were never planned to be cloned i guess

Call me Paco!
Rhymes with Taco

I'm currently taking requests until August 12th.
Forum Resident
#28 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 9:43 PM
Pacotacoplayer, here I am in my little studio surrounded by Korg, Roland & Yamaha keyboards. And at long last, I've got a nice Yamaha for my Sims too [Dwnlds] cheers mate - you've made my week... * Thanks for sharing!!! *

P.S. Now you've done the 50's & modern day - any chance of some classic synths of the 70's & 80's for the collection?, for us aspiring 'Emerson\Tomita\Vangelis\Wakeman' types - please...

To all, of the very talented MTS-2 creative types - my sincere thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share...
Field Researcher
#29 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 11:42 PM
looks great thanx
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 12:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by pacotacoplayer
EmmasTears; are you sure you tried everthing i said?

yes....
Scholar
Original Poster
#31 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 12:42 AM
Default To EmmasTears
well then here is another link to the file: http://www.easy-sharing.com/598606.html

just click on the link and scroll down the page to download the file

Call me Paco!
Rhymes with Taco

Lab Assistant
#32 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 1:44 AM
Are the textures and mesh combined in one package, or am I missing something? There was only the mesh in the zip. *is confused*
Scholar
Original Poster
#33 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 1:59 AM
the texture comes with the mesh. you dont need a seperate file for the texture. the package includes the mesh, and everyting else.

Call me Paco!
Rhymes with Taco

Lab Assistant
#34 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 4:58 AM
Okay :D
Top Secret Researcher
#35 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 5:34 AM
This is a nice keyboard. I got so tired of sims performing that I downloaded a mod to take out that option so this is great!!! Thank You
Field Researcher
#36 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 4:21 PM
Been looking for a nice keyboard. This one is great! Thank you
Test Subject
#37 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 3:59 PM
This looks great, thank you ^^
#38 Old 12th Aug 2006 at 12:44 PM
Wow hey thanks again pactacoplayer i love all of your creations and this electrical piano will look great in my house thanks alot for this.

AbstractSIMmer187 Has Retired From Sims 2 Creating
All Of My Creations Are Found Here
Test Subject
#39 Old 4th Sep 2006 at 6:12 PM
I so want to have a more modern range of pianos or keyboards for my Sims 2 (basic game), but it's so frustrating because I must have downloaded as many as six various pianos, etc, over the last year or so, including this one, but not one of them appears in my buy list. Nothing. I remain stuck with the original old fashioned piano as the only choice.

Can anyone suggest what I am doing wrong that seems to prevent any of these objects from appearing for me? The files are always stored in the open in the downloads folder.
Forum Resident
#40 Old 12th Nov 2006 at 3:10 AM
I have the same problem as LorenRobb...which is a problem, as I seriously need these keyboards for a contest! The deadline is Tuesday...please help!

You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
-Christopher Robin to Pooh
Test Subject
#41 Old 16th Nov 2006 at 4:35 PM
it does not show up in the bass game
I've installed it over and over it just doesn't work.WHY?
Test Subject
#42 Old 29th Dec 2006 at 1:22 PM
This piano fits into my modern home.
Test Subject
#43 Old 6th Jan 2007 at 1:00 PM
Cool, and it's exactly the keyboard that i have! Thanks
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 18th Jan 2007 at 11:29 AM
Hahaha! I actually own this exact same keyboard...and it sits on a stand just like that one too. XD
Test Subject
#45 Old 2nd May 2007 at 2:50 AM
Thanks, this thing is awsome!
Test Subject
#46 Old 29th Jul 2007 at 4:11 PM
The file has installed but will not allow itself to be placed on any kind of terrain or flooring. Any suggestions for how to fix this?
Test Subject
#47 Old 26th Aug 2007 at 11:10 AM
same problem with me, you CAN'T place it on any terrain or flooring,if you use the 'moveobjects on' it will work, but when you save and re-open or re-play your game again,it will not work, the lot where you put the piano wont allow you to open the game again...this sucks... please reconsider..cause we've been through a lot of trouble and time wasting building our house then suddenly the lot wont open because of the stupid piano...
Test Subject
#48 Old 1st Sep 2007 at 4:59 PM
cool buddy....can u also make a YAMAHA keyboard??
Test Subject
#49 Old 4th Jan 2008 at 6:34 AM
I downloaded it but I can't find it ingame....
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 21st Jan 2008 at 11:00 PM
Now I can have a band with someone who plays the piano, but it doesn't have to be that classical Maxis Piano! YAY! Now our Simmies can rock to their heart's content!
Thank you SOOOOOOOOO much!!!!
Page 2 of 3