Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

~Homey Touches: The Living Room Set~ 27 New Meshes!

by sweetswami77 Posted 2nd Aug 2008 at 3:15 AM - Updated 30th Apr 2009 at 7:05 PM by sweetswami77 : Added fixed files

84 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 77 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 3rd Aug 2008 at 1:15 PM
Just gorgeous - seems so realistic and, well, homey. Beautiful job.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Alchemist
#3 Old 3rd Aug 2008 at 1:22 PM
Looks so comfortable and well matched! Thanks,
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 3rd Aug 2008 at 1:29 PM
Oh I love everything in this set. I'm glad it all worked out for you and congratulations on getting it picked! It does look so real and loads of little items (I love them). Thanks for creating and sharing, Manga x
Test Subject
#5 Old 3rd Aug 2008 at 1:37 PM
Sooo pretty! My simmies thank yew x]]

Check out my simpage soon for my new series: Static Nightmare [TheSims2.com Username -- Bluebear4422]
Field Researcher
#6 Old 3rd Aug 2008 at 1:54 PM
Lovely set! I've been looking for some great, new decorative objects to liven up my houses.

<('_'<) <('_')> (>'_')>
Test Subject
#7 Old 3rd Aug 2008 at 2:24 PM
This is such an awesome piece of work. Well done and thank you very much. Who needs EA anyway?

Greets, O.
Mad Poster
#8 Old 3rd Aug 2008 at 3:08 PM
congrats on getting picked! you deserve it! :D

"When life gives you lemons, see the lemons, feels the lemons, BE THE LEMONS!"

Take a look-see, hmm...? Go on, click them:
The Super Mario Project, Nintendorks Island-Celebrating 2 Years Online!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 3rd Aug 2008 at 3:42 PM
Wonderful set, so much work. Thank you!

Sims is just fun and every custom content should be available for FREE.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#10 Old 3rd Aug 2008 at 3:56 PM
Wow! Thank you all so much! I'm glad you like it. So gratifying to know that all those nights spent pulling my hair out and enduring my husband grumbling something about "those damn Sims" were worth it! ;o)

Enjoy!!
Top Secret Researcher
#11 Old 3rd Aug 2008 at 4:37 PM
This is just wonderful! I really love the celing fan. *downloads Yay!

Mad Poster
#12 Old 3rd Aug 2008 at 5:00 PM
I don't know where to begin...I love the ceiling fan and the lights, and the round thingy with an arrow thru' it...tables, lamps, sofas, curtain...it's all so cool!!! Thank you for this GREAT set!! Oh yeah, and room dividers, deco...this set has so many great pieces!!! XOXOXO :D
Alchemist
#13 Old 3rd Aug 2008 at 5:10 PM
It is lovely! I shall be making recolours of this, too!

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Instructor
#14 Old 3rd Aug 2008 at 5:17 PM
Thank you. I've been waiting for this set. Can't wait to try it out!
Field Researcher
#15 Old 3rd Aug 2008 at 5:20 PM
Wow, you've put loads of effort into this and it really shows. Thank you!
Test Subject
#16 Old 3rd Aug 2008 at 5:26 PM
This is a beautiful set. The attention to detail is great. All the extra touches are beautiful and useful. Super job!
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 3rd Aug 2008 at 5:45 PM
Wow, this is a wonderful set, thanks so much for sharing your beautiful work!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#18 Old 3rd Aug 2008 at 6:21 PM
Thanks, everyone! Have fun!

Ghanima--color away! I'd love to see what you can do with it!
Test Subject
#19 Old 3rd Aug 2008 at 7:35 PM
All the pieces in the set look beautiful together, and they're great looking standalone pieces, too! Thank you! :D
Moderator of Extreme Limericks
#20 Old 3rd Aug 2008 at 11:01 PM
This is a wonderful set, and I especially love the armillary. Thank you so much for sharing it!

There's always money in the banana stand.
Instructor
#21 Old 3rd Aug 2008 at 11:05 PM
This is so lovely. Who needs paysites when we have this kind of talent at MTS2 for free? Thankyou so much
Field Researcher
#22 Old 4th Aug 2008 at 1:23 AM Last edited by amythestfenix : 4th Aug 2008 at 1:29 AM. Reason: spelling
I think this set is absolutely great! So many beautiful objects to work with.

AND it has something in it I've been looking for for a long, long time; hardly noticeable in the pics, but truly an excellent piece of work. What can I be referring to, you wonder? The incredibly useful Roman Shades! They come in 1 and 2-tile widths, they recolor beautifully, AND (not found in almost any other shade out there- I know because I've been looking) they are short! They do not sit at the top of the wall- thus, they will not hide wall molding or borders. They do not have to be placed with snapon cheats to avoid clipping the wall or the curtains that I like to place over them. And most fantastic of all, you've got a great and generous recolor policy, allowing the mesh to be distributed with the recolors (which I have to have for one of the sites I work for), a combination not to be found (at least by me) anywhere! Sweetswami77, you are my hero! You will be seeing many, many recolors of this...

More of my work can be found @
Sims2Artists.
Scholar
#23 Old 4th Aug 2008 at 1:32 AM
You've been busy!! I love it. Thanks!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#24 Old 4th Aug 2008 at 1:35 AM
Oh yay!! Amythestfenix, if you post the recolors on another site, please let me know. I'd love to snag them for myself! ;o) Thanks so much!!
Scholar
#25 Old 4th Aug 2008 at 2:34 AM
I can definately see a great deal of work put into this Fantastic job!

Call me Paco!
Rhymes with Taco

I'm currently taking requests until August 12th.
Page 1 of 4