Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

VIRGINIA HARBOR II (AudluvsVegas)

by AudluvsVegas Posted 6th Oct 2007 at 12:21 AM - Updated 16th Jul 2009 at 11:29 PM by AudluvsVegas : Mutiny

58 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 56 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Forum Resident
#26 Old 3rd Feb 2008 at 3:09 AM
I'm impressed by the athmosphere of this lot!
hexameter
Mad Poster
#27 Old 3rd Feb 2008 at 5:15 AM
Woooooooooooooooooowwwwwwww................

"When life gives you lemons, see the lemons, feels the lemons, BE THE LEMONS!"

Take a look-see, hmm...? Go on, click them:
The Super Mario Project, Nintendorks Island-Celebrating 2 Years Online!
Test Subject
#28 Old 3rd Feb 2008 at 7:47 AM
It's amazing!!! great job!
-------------------------------
http://s6.bitefight.onet.pl/c.php?uid=69313
Forum Resident
#29 Old 3rd Feb 2008 at 9:35 AM
featured! congratulations Lee! :D
Test Subject
#30 Old 3rd Feb 2008 at 5:45 PM
Yay! You got featured! Wonderful work, AudLuvsVegas! I've seen your work and they're gorgeous! Keep it up!
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 3rd Feb 2008 at 10:52 PM
Wow, this is amazing! I'm gonna give it a go but I have a feeling even on my new PC it may run sluggish for me.
Instructor
#32 Old 4th Feb 2008 at 2:20 AM
...Wow. There's a dreamy, almost ethereal feel about this place - and I'll be damned if I can't have it in my game. Wonderful work!
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 4th Feb 2008 at 1:15 PM
Awesome!!
Scholar
#34 Old 6th Feb 2008 at 8:44 AM
This is an amazing lot, congrats on the feature.

CC4Sims
Love will humiliate you and hate will cradle you.
Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits.
Coffee, anyone?
retired moderator
#35 Old 7th Feb 2008 at 12:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sarasayshi
Wow, this is amazing! I'm gonna give it a go but I have a feeling even on my new PC it may run sluggish for me.

I play-tested this lot on a Pentium 4 3.06Ghz, 2G RAM and *drumroll* and integrated chipset. Yup. I don't even have a graphics card on this system. I stuck 8 sims and a dog on it and it ran fairly smooth with walls down. Of course, when you abuse a system (like I did), I had a bit of stuttering, but what can one expect?

Now, if I was on my gaming computer, it would run great. So, in short, 'almost' anyone can run this lot. Just don't stick a bunch of high poly custom content on it, and don't run a huge amount of sims with custom hair and clothing on the lot. hehe :P

I'm worried that my latest Salvation Army donation will result in homeless people looking like sluts from the 90s.
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 12th Feb 2008 at 1:00 AM
this is gorgeous!!! i only wish i had ALL the required EP's needed to play this.

I have done plenty of stupid things in the past. I have the scars -physical and emotional- to prove it. Do I have regrets? No. If anything, I'm proud to have these scars, as trophies of life experience I've gained, and to say, 'Hey, I survived. You can too.'
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 18th Feb 2008 at 7:19 AM
OMG! r u 4 real man! I cant believe how gorgeous this lot is! The detail and amount of effort and planning this must have taken is just awesome.....APPLAUSE!!!
Test Subject
#38 Old 20th Feb 2008 at 3:52 PM
Wow, this is so amazing! Can't wait to see ingame =]
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 23rd Feb 2008 at 1:48 PM
Darn havnt got glamour life

but nice anyway
Wiki Wizard
#40 Old 28th Feb 2008 at 8:08 PM
this really is a spectacular lot:D

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 13th Apr 2008 at 11:10 AM
OMG This totally takes my breath away :lovestruc Amazing, Gorgeous, Beautyful, Unbelievable :lovestruc I wish i knew more words WOW
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 26th Apr 2008 at 7:22 PM
Wow Lee I swear you just keep getting better. Just when I think you couldn't do something I could love more, you do. This one is a masterpiece.
Instructor
#43 Old 7th Jul 2008 at 9:25 AM
You know, Lee, I am very late in commenting, but since I finally can I wanted and had to. I think this lot is a benchmark that simply proves your dedication to this craft. The time and effort you put into any lot you create is just amazing and this one just exemplifies that. In a word, spectacular. It blows me away every time.

E
Test Subject
#44 Old 26th Jul 2008 at 3:55 AM
I couldn't have this lot but it is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. It is so heartwarming that you have decided to share your time and talent with so many people. It is creators like yourself that put all the drama in the shadows and make you think yes this is what the sims community is all about. This work of art has so much soul. thankyou
Instructor
#45 Old 22nd Aug 2008 at 7:40 PM
This is magnificent Lee. Your a building God! Thank you!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#46 Old 22nd Aug 2008 at 8:57 PM
I just wanted to Thank everyone again....
I'm totally consumed, by all the great gifts this goofy game can give any creator.
To hear my peers say such nice things, on content built from whims, is just amazing.
Thank you again and again...

lee
Test Subject
#47 Old 15th Sep 2008 at 6:39 PM
Your lots are so beautiful. I haven't downloaded any yet with the concern of my computer running slow once I do, but I think I'm just gonna have to download some of them and see. They are amazing. Ur very talented.
Test Subject
#48 Old 25th Mar 2009 at 5:25 AM
WOW! This is beyond amazing. Beyond Spectacular! I have all of your downloads, and I love each and every one of them!

Visit my site!

ƒablerox
Test Subject
#49 Old 1st May 2009 at 6:16 AM
A-freaking-mazing.
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 12th May 2009 at 8:26 PM
Gorgeous!
Page 2 of 3