Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Refrigerate ALL The Harvestables!

by Karazhan87 Posted 11th Feb 2018 at 5:53 PM - Updated 22nd Jun 2019 at 7:15 AM by Karazhan87 : Fixed link to egureh's mod.

31 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts, 14 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 11th Feb 2018 at 6:50 PM
Thank you for this. Was tried of hunting for the sim who had all the harvestables. Now I just check my fridge instead after they put it in
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 11th Feb 2018 at 10:58 PM
Oh this is lovely! I like to make those alien pastries for my bakery, but have always been irritated that the UFO fruit apparently can't go in the fridge. This is the fix I was looking for! Many thanks for the effort and the share.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#4 Old 12th Feb 2018 at 12:04 AM
Thank You
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 12th Feb 2018 at 12:13 PM
I think there was a mod like this a long time ago, but last I saw it was before the toddler patch. WAY before the toddler patch. Thanks for bringing it up to date!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#6 Old 12th Feb 2018 at 2:30 PM
thanks
Smeg Head
#7 Old 12th Feb 2018 at 10:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TheFandomGirl
I think there was a mod like this a long time ago, but last I saw it was before the toddler patch. WAY before the toddler patch. Thanks for bringing it up to date!

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=539932

Still here, still regularly updated, still works - despite its recent toe-crushing under big, newbie boots.

"Become a government informer. Betray your family and friends. Fabulous prizes to be won!" Red Dwarf - Back to Reality.

Find all my TS4 mods and lots here: Main Website - simsasylum.com My Section - coolspear's Mods & Lots
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 13th Feb 2018 at 1:20 AM
Ok, I'm back. Apparently "LittleMsSam_RetailOverhaul_FruitsAndCoSellable.package" from http://littlemssam.de/retail-overha...s-customer-etc/ is what is stoppiing me from being able to store all my fruits & flowers in my fridges. Any chance you can fix it on your end?

"We don't quit playing because we grow old; we grow old because we quit playing." - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Feel free to PM me with any lot requests. I've mostly done house trailers in the past.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 13th Feb 2018 at 1:24 AM
Default *Peels egureh's mod from big, newbie boots*
Quote: Originally posted by coolspear1
http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=539932

Still here, still regularly updated, still works - despite its recent toe-crushing under big, newbie boots.

Whups. Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I feel bad now.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 13th Feb 2018 at 1:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by dadditude
Ok, I'm back. Apparently "LittleMsSam_RetailOverhaul_FruitsAndCoSellable.package" from http://littlemssam.de/retail-overha...s-customer-etc/ is what is stoppiing me from being able to store all my fruits & flowers in my fridges. Any chance you can fix it on your end?

LittleMsSam_RetailOverhaul_FruitsAndCoSellable.package overrides the same resources. I don't know what all changes she made, so I can't do anything... I don't want to edit another modder's work, not knowing what all they've done.

I am sorry.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 13th Feb 2018 at 12:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Karazhan87
LittleMsSam_RetailOverhaul_FruitsAndCoSellable.package overrides the same resources. I don't know what all changes she made, so I can't do anything... I don't want to edit another modder's work, not knowing what all they've done.

I am sorry.

That's ok. I posted on her page as well. Maybe she can make changes on her end. Either that or I will just have to live without being able to sell fruits and flowers at retail, 'cuz I gotta be able to store my fruits and flowers in the fridge.

"We don't quit playing because we grow old; we grow old because we quit playing." - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Feel free to PM me with any lot requests. I've mostly done house trailers in the past.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 14th Feb 2018 at 7:19 PM
Been lookin for something like this. Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 22nd Feb 2018 at 3:45 PM
yes yes yes, i'm sick of having to keep them in my inventory, so THANK YOU
Test Subject
#14 Old 30th Apr 2018 at 8:12 AM
Hi. I have a question. I know there are specific harvestables named as working or not working in this mod to refrigerate them, but what about new, custom harvestables, like those made by icemunmun? Also, the link you added at the bottom for egureh's mod only leads back to your mod. The name goes to egureh's profile, but the 2nd link part with the name of the mod doesn't lead to that mod. I believe the link for it was in the previous poster's comment, but here it is again, just in case: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=539932
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 23rd Jun 2018 at 8:35 AM
does this work with Seasons?

The Cat Lady "Meow!"
:popcorn: Eat'n downloadaholic
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#16 Old 28th Jun 2018 at 4:43 PM
ty needed this so much i please all 5 gnomes now i getting seeds out of nowherelike 20 packey a day so i never got to buy fruit nice glitched
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#17 Old 4th Jul 2018 at 10:10 PM
Thanks for updating, great mod.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 10th Jul 2018 at 3:12 AM
"egureh's Fridge Stores All Harvests" The link for this (not the creator's name) links right back to your mod.

Big thank you to all of the different types of creators/mod makers that help out the gaming community to make the games that much more fun and glitch free to play.
Get Vaccinated, wear a mask, wash your hands and take care of each other. Be good people.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 24th Nov 2018 at 11:28 PM
Is it working after the Nov 13 patch?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 20th Dec 2018 at 10:05 PM
Is this mod compatible with the 1.48.90.1020 version?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#21 Old 9th May 2019 at 7:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ClMeow
does this work with Seasons?

Yep! :D
Test Subject
Original Poster
#22 Old 22nd Jun 2019 at 7:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LoraElstadBello
Hi. I have a question. I know there are specific harvestables named as working or not working in this mod to refrigerate them, but what about new, custom harvestables, like those made by icemunmun? Also, the link you added at the bottom for egureh's mod only leads back to your mod. The name goes to egureh's profile, but the 2nd link part with the name of the mod doesn't lead to that mod. I believe the link for it was in the previous poster's comment, but here it is again, just in case: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=539932

Thank you for reporting the faulty link to egureh's mod!

From what I've seen, icemunmun already has code in each of his packages that are equivalent to mine, but if a creator does not modify their tuning files I would be required to tweak their work, which I am firmly against without explicit permission from the creator him/herself. Most seem to do so, though.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#23 Old 22nd Jun 2019 at 7:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by FoggyClovilah
"egureh's Fridge Stores All Harvests" The link for this (not the creator's name) links right back to your mod.

Thanks for that!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#24 Old 22nd Jun 2019 at 10:24 PM
Hi! Is this mod working with the latest (Island Living) patch?
Test Subject
#25 Old 25th Jun 2019 at 4:16 PM
Not sure if it's just me but the mod isn't working in my game anymore
Page 1 of 2