Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Feb 2021 at 6:33 PM
Default If you could have real paintings of a neighborhood with the best scenic views which one would it be?
I have been out of the loop for some time and have not opened my game in over a year, nor been on my Tumblr so I know for sure I have missed tons of goodies. I have been learning to paint and was thinking that The Sims 2 game is a perfect resource for scenery. I have considered making a neighborhood for this very purpose, but I do not have all the latest hood deco that I know would make pictures so much more interesting. So I thought I would poll the experts and see what neighborhoods you all think have the most beautiful views. I am open to Sims 3 ones as well ,even though I am posting in the Sims 2 forum. Thank you to any one who may have some ideas.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 9th Feb 2021 at 7:06 PM
If you have been out of the loop for a while, you might want to go check out Feverfew by Criquette.
Instructor
#3 Old 9th Feb 2021 at 7:17 PM
Speaking of Criquette, the linden trees make just about any neighborhood look better.
Instructor
#4 Old 10th Feb 2021 at 9:10 AM
I always liked the small hills in Desiderata Valley and that neighbourhood has a lakeshore as well (Or is it sea? In my head it's always been a big lake). But the houses aren't much to look at and I usually end up taking away alot of hood deco around the beachline that clutters up the view.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#5 Old 10th Feb 2021 at 11:25 AM
This is a good thread for seeing scenic neighbourhoods:
https://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=337334
Mad Poster
#6 Old 11th Feb 2021 at 5:32 PM
I love Dodge which was made on the Strangetown terrain base for my BACC though it's limited in space and I'll have to quickly add a shopping district as a farming district for my farmers when a few more couples arrive.