Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Jan 2022 at 9:20 PM Last edited by Immortality : 25th Jan 2022 at 12:14 PM.
Default WCIF hair mesh [Found]
I've been trying to find this hair for some time. I think it could be by Wojtek but I couldn't find any picture of Wojtek's hair looking similar to this. I thought it's an edit of ea hair but i couldn't find anything that looks similar, it's definatelly not from sims store. It may look similar to one of those super long ea male hair for goth/rockers. I can't even find those converted for females. I'd greatly appreciate any help identifying the creator or finding where to download it.

Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 22nd Jan 2022 at 3:43 PM
It's Wojtek's hair indeed. I still have the hair in my files. I'll send you a PM. 

Looking for something converted to TS3? Visit Xto3 Conversions Finds for all your xto3 needs.
Main simblr: aisquaredchoco ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
My downloaded cc: ts3ccreblogsbyaisquared
Buy-build defaults database
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd Jan 2022 at 12:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by aisquared
It's Wojtek's hair indeed. I still have the hair in my files. I'll send you a PM. 

This is great! I had a feeling that it was Wojtek. I love that these forums are still alive. Thank you so much for your help.