Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Once Upon a Blue Moon Set

by bluetexasbonnie Posted 9th Feb 2008 at 5:03 AM - Updated 18th May 2009 at 5:00 AM by bluetexasbonnie

56 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 47 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#26 Old 10th Mar 2008 at 11:19 PM
I hope everyone enjoys these. It was a lot of fun to not be constrained by reality.

Retired from the Sims world. Please continue to enjoy my creations. Thank you to everyone who helped -- by either giving me the tools and knowledge to create or by encouraging me & downloading my creations. The Sims community is the BEST!
Scholar
#27 Old 13th Mar 2008 at 8:47 AM
I am not into Sci-fi stuff, but this set is wonderful!

CC4Sims
Love will humiliate you and hate will cradle you.
Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits.
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 25th Mar 2008 at 5:55 PM
Congratulations Bonnie!! This is truly a masterpiece. Love it love it love it.
M and F.

You can find my work at Just Another Sims Site
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 26th Mar 2008 at 8:14 AM
This is sooo awesome, but Do I HAVE to have the 'Pond in July' mesh? Because it says I have to have the glamour ep, which I don't have. sadly. But..I didn't know what I could or couldn't download from here because of not having that mesh...
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#30 Old 26th Mar 2008 at 12:37 PM
I don't have Glamour, either. The only part of the Pond set that requires Glamour is the 3-tier waterfall. I didn't recolor it ... in fact had forgotten that there were parts of the Pond set that I hadn't downloaded because I couldn't use them. Just for the record, I didn't recolor any of Macarossi's plants in this set either - just the rocks and basegame waterfall.

The pond set is a something that I use in so many of my lots. It feels like an 'old friend'. I hadn't gone back and read the original posting in a long time. Sorry for not being clearer.

Retired from the Sims world. Please continue to enjoy my creations. Thank you to everyone who helped -- by either giving me the tools and knowledge to create or by encouraging me & downloading my creations. The Sims community is the BEST!
Wiki Wizard
#31 Old 2nd Apr 2008 at 12:19 PM
Wonderful, thanks:D

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Field Researcher
#32 Old 2nd Apr 2008 at 7:46 PM
congrats on the feature Bonnie!
Test Subject
#33 Old 12th May 2008 at 5:49 AM
This is absolutely STUNNING. The terrain reminds me of the beautiful cities in the Myst games.
Test Subject
#34 Old 4th Jul 2008 at 10:10 PM
i am new to this site and this caught my attension right away but i hope i can ask one question how did you get the walls angled like that i have been trying to do that for a long time
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#35 Old 5th Jul 2008 at 1:45 AM
Welcome to MTS.

The angled walls are recolors of Numenor's Wall Windows. (see link above).

Field Researcher
#36 Old 4th Jan 2009 at 6:30 PM
bonnie....amazing work no surprise though.
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 17th Feb 2009 at 2:44 AM
Gorgeous <3

But...for some reason the terrain replacer isn't working. I downloaded it and popped it into the downloads folder (and there aren't any other replacers there), but it isn't changing anything. I removed it and tried Waterworld and it was the same thing. No change. I do have all the eps. So. I don't really know what's going on there.

It's still an awesome awesome set though. This isn't stopping me from enjoying it :D
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#38 Old 17th Feb 2009 at 3:26 AM
The terrain replacer is set up to replace neighborhoods with the dirt terrain. Since the dirt terrain is the ugliest terrain (IMHO), there is a good chance you do not have any neighborhoods with it. Start a new neighborhood & select 'dirt' from the terrain list. When you go into the neighborhood, it should have the 'new' terrain.

IRC you have to actually go into the neighborhood to see it. I don't think it shows on the little thumbnail of the neighborhood.

Lab Assistant
#39 Old 17th Feb 2009 at 6:25 PM
Oh! I thought that strangetown was dirt.
Hehe. Thanks Blue!
Test Subject
#40 Old 26th Feb 2009 at 8:07 AM
Oh...my...gosh...

*downloads*
Test Subject
#41 Old 15th Apr 2009 at 7:42 PM
Oh my gosh that's amazing!!! I never would've even been able to think of that!! Peacok feathers? Awsome!!! U must've put so much effort into it it's hurts to think about it. Unfortinatly i can't see it in game because everytime i start the sims2 it crashes .... good job anyways!!!
Test Subject
#42 Old 25th Apr 2009 at 9:01 AM
Thanks BTB! This looks great on my Sci-fi neighborhood. I love the trees ,they also look beautiful... This is my #1 vote for sure!! Good luck for the contest!!
Test Subject
#43 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 11:40 PM
wow awesome house!! never seen anything like it!!
Test Subject
#44 Old 16th Aug 2009 at 5:37 AM
beer beer
Test Subject
#45 Old 25th Aug 2009 at 11:39 PM
This is my first post, first feedback and all I can say is WOW!!! Another 'blue' person, I'm so excited! thank you thank you! I can't wait to play it!
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 4th Jun 2010 at 5:56 AM
I'd love to have a collection file for these! (hint, hint!)
Test Subject
#47 Old 28th Jul 2010 at 3:32 AM
I'm sorry to be the big dummy here but do I have to download the extra/mesh content on both the Overview tab and the Meshes Needed Download tab? Or just one or the other?
Test Subject
#48 Old 29th Jan 2011 at 11:42 PM
This looks awesome and cool and all but what is this? A neighborhood or a lot or furniture?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#49 Old 29th Mar 2011 at 6:21 PM
Wow, incredible! I personally love the peacock tree the best. Of course, the other plants, wall colors...pretty much everything else ties in a very close second. Now if only we could wave a magic wand and have it convert itself to Sims 3, too. :D
Mad Poster
#50 Old 28th Sep 2011 at 11:39 PM
Eventually everything starts flashing blue. I have read about this before; can you refer me to a link to fix?

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Page 2 of 3