Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#1276 Old 5th Jan 2017 at 5:35 AM
@BlueAlien Are you fully patched? That is an old bug where family sims gain the romance aspiration bad memory. If the lower relationship score is only in the 70's it certainly can be rejected. I would fix them up, remove memories, set the relationship to rights.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#1277 Old 5th Jan 2017 at 5:37 AM
Gordon Nott and his fiance John Stacks graduated, but there's nowhere for them to go anymore. The plan to move back in with his folks was scotched after the Night the Satellites Fell, when Jane and Castor moved the Goreys, including Pollux's widow Ruby, in with them to the emergency compound Jane got by virtue of being Minister of Education. John is still in his mourning period for Pollux, all free-range, and eventually he got into one of the tents I have set up on the lot where the frat boys are camping till they can gradually build a new house. Gordon, though not tired, followed him autonomously and they sat up most of the night talking about stuff, until John finally fell asleep. Gordon didn't till I told him to, lying awake watching over him.

It was sweet as heck.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Forum Resident
#1278 Old 5th Jan 2017 at 7:27 AM
At the Gervais lot, the Alain and Amelie spent the summer helping their recently widowed mother with the mine and the twin toddlers. Between the three of them, they managed to make enough to pay the rent, teach all the toddler skills, and keep the child triplets fed. Two of the triplets spent the summer playing with each other and with customers. Bernard spent some time making himself some paints and then spent most of his summer on the easel. About mid summer, Wendy started rolling wants to go on a date, so she called up an old friend who's spouse had also recently died. Andrew Cooper was happy to have a couple of dates with Wendy, but he didn't mention his engagement to another woman to her. He also didn't tell her that he'd been hitting on Amelie at the park in the spring. Amelie has no feelings for him and ignored him while he was visiting; perhaps she doesn't want her mother to know about her own dates with Andrew. Amelie is more interested in the Weaver's son and invited him over (it surprised me; I thought I had ACR booty calls turned off, and I don't know when she had interacted with Mark after becoming a teen). Nicholas' ghost finally put in an appearance near the end of summer. He cheered for his bed, complained about a missing water bucket, toured the mine, and then drifted between the hearth and the far side of the road. He didn't scare anyone, but Amelie and Claude both thought about him as he passed them.

At the Hunter household, Francesca ended the first day of summer by getting crushed by a meteorite. Victor successfully pleaded for her life and they had a date to celebrate. Victor only has a few days before he dies of old age and Francesca is nearing her elder birthday; Victor is hoping they both live long enough for them to have a golden anniversary party and fill his LTW. Gerald helped them with the hunting, but he's not very skilled at helping sell their catch yet. Louisa had her teen birthday at mid summer, and is now a popularity/fortune sim and wants to become marshall of the realm (topping athletics). A lot of sims in my town seem to want to become knights. I don't think Louisa is a good candidate for it though, as she's very lazy. A day after her birthday, she rolled a want for the alien repatriation grant; I usually only see that one with knowledge sims or when a sibling has previously earned it. Louisa has only one level of science enthusiasm, so I didn't think she'd be likely to get abducted, but after looking at eggs in the nest of a tree for a bit, she was abducted and returned on the last morning of summer. She's got a fear of future abductions, and will soon learn she's pregnant. I'm not sure how the family will respond to that yet.

At the Goodies, Faith started the summer with a want to see a ghost and she shed a few tears over Herbert. She and Georgia worked very hard all summer with the garden, which is mostly game crops, but there are some companion plantings to control pests (if the sims harvest some herbs first from the set by Sun&Moon, I allow them to spray for insects). Faith became a plant sim, and since I've not really played plant sims before, she grew a plant baby. She ended up growing twin plants, a boy she named Leaf and a girl named Flower. They spent most of their time playing with Georgia and Garrett's old toys, but Faith and Georgia also taught them nursery rhymes. Georgia (a good witch) created a potion to turn Faith human again near the end of summer, and Faith was happy to loose the leaf hair. Garrett and Tina came over a couple of times; Garrett helped a bit with the farm and both hung out with Georgia. Faith finally saw Herbert's ghost on the last night of summer; Herbert scared her after she'd been following him for about an hour. He then went and scared Georgia, too - she was also happy about being scared by a ghost. Right now, Faith and Georgia are expecting Gallagher to return home as their fall starts.

The town's current administration is accepting of supernatural sims, but the town's residents are divided on how they view them. Some sims follow the Watcher and are having a debate about aliens being either agents of the Watcher and abductions a blessing or the abductions being a punishment by the Watcher, or the aliens being evil demons. Other sims see aliens and plant sims as elves or fairies. I think the Goodie twins will move to the forest at the center of the island when they grow up and live among the walking trees there (Sun & Moon's Restless Roots set). I'm intending that my "downtown" be a fairly strange place - not a city, but a forest with dragons, magical trees, a handful of supernatural residents, and a few other sims that choose to live away from my main town. So far, it only has one fairly dull park, though.
Field Researcher
#1279 Old 5th Jan 2017 at 3:37 PM
Lazlo Curious and Florence Delarosa went on date. Long story short, they ended up slowdancing in a cemetery. Lazlo rolled a want to meet aliens and Florence rolled a "Lazlo meets aliens" want, but there was no telescope around, so they had to end the date in a normal way.

Knowledge sims.
Field Researcher
#1280 Old 5th Jan 2017 at 3:44 PM
I've been playing Widespot after a break from the sims for a few weeks. I have some interesting plots I'm working on, involving a hitman who just moved to town after I used him to get rid of a few bin family extras that I didn't want cluttering up the place. He kept Cyd Roseland's dog though as he doesn't believe in hurting animals. Brought it home to his daughter.
Scholar
#1281 Old 5th Jan 2017 at 6:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
@BlueAlien Are you fully patched? That is an old bug where family sims gain the romance aspiration bad memory. If the lower relationship score is only in the 70's it certainly can be rejected. I would fix them up, remove memories, set the relationship to rights.

Thanks, Jo! I may well not be patched; I don't have any patches that EA didn't put there for me. I don't know how to remove memories, either - I've always just moved one Sim to the bin in a house so they lose all their relationship memories and start over (Castor Nova springs to mind!); it's never caused me a problem but I've seen on here that it's a bad idea, so I guess I should stop doing it, visit the 21st century and figure out how to use a few mods. New Year's Resolution!
Field Researcher
#1282 Old 5th Jan 2017 at 6:30 PM Last edited by srtv : 5th Jan 2017 at 7:30 PM.
Cyd Roseland opened a Pet Store on Bluewater Village, he adopted also the Critturs and when they got puppies, he sold all of them. His store is level 3, but the most sales are from the products for pets, and no particularly pets. One day he met Jack Thompson, the brother of Sarah Baxter, and it was love from the first moment, right now they arrived from their honeymoon and are pretty much happy, but the family of Jack is not so into the relationship with Cyd, none of them went to the weeding, but Jack believes that the reason is the scandal between his two sisters and the ex husband of Sarah: Don, that right now is the "new bf" of Virginia and a couple of more girls from Riverside, Cyd is a little worry that so much problems and gossips may ruin the relationship.
Top Secret Researcher
#1283 Old 5th Jan 2017 at 7:47 PM
The Halls: mother & father; daughter and son-in-law; son & [pregnant] daughter-in-law.

It was Tuesday and a Christmas party had been scheduled for Friday evening. I let them live their lives without my intervention for a while.
By Friday morning the son was demoted because he was taking his sweet time to go to work (he was a corporate lawyer before being stricken by the demotion hammer), and both mother and pregnant daughter-in-law died of starvation, because they couldn't keep their hands off their husbands. [They both were stupid enough to stand next to the fridge and wave at me to feed them.]
Father Hall rolled the want to marry again, right after his wife died. He didn't shed a single tear, neither for his wife, nor for his daughter-in-law and the unborn grand-child.

So, instead of holding a Christmas party they attended two funerals, and now they carry on with their miserable little lives that I have no intention to improve in the least.
Inventor
#1284 Old 5th Jan 2017 at 8:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BlueAlien
Thanks, Jo! I may well not be patched; I don't have any patches that EA didn't put there for me. I don't know how to remove memories, either - I've always just moved one Sim to the bin in a house so they lose all their relationship memories and start over (Castor Nova springs to mind!); it's never caused me a problem but I've seen on here that it's a bad idea, so I guess I should stop doing it, visit the 21st century and figure out how to use a few mods. New Year's Resolution!

The Memory Manipulator is fairly easy to use. You can remove a single memory (such as the red wedding memory) and then put in a green one. You can't place the new memory in the old memory's place, it will always be the latest memory. To actually switch the red memory to a green one requires SimPE, but that is much less easy to use right off.
Mad Poster
#1285 Old 5th Jan 2017 at 8:34 PM
@BlueAlien - do I understand you correctly: moving a lot with a Sim living in it to the bin? That will be very, very dangerous and corrupt your hood.
Scholar
#1286 Old 5th Jan 2017 at 11:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Justpetro
@BlueAlien - do I understand you correctly: moving a lot with a Sim living in it to the bin? That will be very, very dangerous and corrupt your hood.

Been doing it for years and never had any problems (or if I did, I thought it was just part of the regular glitchiness), and a lot of other 'very dangerous' things besides! Yes, now I know they're dangerous I'll try to avoid doing them, but I cannot get to grips with this SimPE thing at all (keeps 'throwing an exception' and crashing). I tried downloading the memory manipulator Devon suggested, but it's giving me the same error message as SimPE (seems to be part of SimPE?), so it looks like I'll be running with the glitch and poor Christie has a high probability of being murdered.

The version of SimPE I found was 0.72.1.33855, which says it doesn't cover all my EPs. Is there a different version I should try? I think I have everything except BV.
Forum Resident
#1287 Old 6th Jan 2017 at 12:37 AM Last edited by Kligma : 6th Jan 2017 at 2:22 PM.
Oh wow, it feels like ages since I last played (well, I hadn't been playing anything this entire year ehehehehe) but I managed to get a few things done.
Mainly, I almost got my vampire killed (damn it Nessie, you're smokin' hot enough already ehehehe), Phoenix Neighbour became Phoenix Logren after marrying "awkward Robin" Logren and they adopted a babygirl, Lovemore Logren. A name with "love" in it also marks the last kid in a given generation, generation three (out of four so far) of ingame-borns. The three of them moved from the house where Phoenix had lived with his brother and two cousins, to a smaller house in Downtown. It feels nice. As a sidenote, they had a very casual wedding. Casual as in Phoenix was in his pajamas. Later that evening his brother had a date in his pajamas. I like how they think.

I am Error.
Top Secret Researcher
#1288 Old 6th Jan 2017 at 3:43 AM Last edited by Gcgb53191 : 6th Jan 2017 at 3:05 PM.
I was just about to finish my college rotation when I got my favorite message...."The application has crashed" And as always I hadn't saved. You'd THINK I'd learn my lesson by now, you'd think, but I still haven't lol.

Ian Harris II moved out of his sister's home where he was just living temporarily and joined the Landgraab(3) household to live with his girlfriend Madeline. Madeline and Ian recently had twin boys, Marcus II & Ian II. Madeline's three other siblings also just recently graduated from Sim State so they were back home again too. (I call them the 3/4 gang to make things easier) Talk about a full house! Hailey, Kenneth and Logan all had to sleep on the couches.

Marcus and Kate had been wanting to take a trip to the tropical islands of Simwaii', so they waited until the rest of the quads finished college and decided to make it a family trip. I was debating on waiting until the twins were children but I didn't want to chance Marcus and Kate dying before then.

But before they left to Simwaii' Ian and Madeline had a small wedding in the backyard. And it was surprisingly drama-free! Considering the drama with everyone, I'm actually in shock that there weren't any disputes or fighting. Kenneth and Logan have history with Ian's siblings....... Kenneth has a son with Evelyn, Logan has twins with Victoria, Victoria recently slept with Kenneth and is now currently pregnant by him, (she hasn't decided if she's keeping it or not) and Kenneth has even slept with Ian's youngest sister Meghan. So you can see why I'm surprised nothing happened at the wedding.

Before leaving to Simwaii' Madeline woke up to a tiny baby bump. So I had to keep a close eye on a pregnant sim for three days on vacation....YAY!

Once they all came back the "3/4 gang" moved out and into a house of their own. Marcus II and Ian II aged into children, and Madeline gave birth to another boy! They named him Petyr. I was really hoping it'd be a girl but hey, I'll take another boy over another set of twins/triplets/quads. We'll see if they try for a girl later on but for now I think they're good.

------------------------------------------

Hailey, Kenneth and Logan all went in on a house together. You'd think after spending the last 20+ years together they'd want to be apart! Hailey quit her bar-tending job and got a job in her ideal 'career' as a record store clerk. Logan and Kenneth both want to be professional athletes but haven't gotten picked up yet. So for now Kenneth is a hypnotist and Logan got a job as an algae hunter. Not what they want to be doing but they both need money to pay their child support! Although now that they're out of school and actually making some money they may end up paying more.
Mad Poster
#1289 Old 6th Jan 2017 at 5:14 AM
Been doing it for years and never had any problems (or if I did, I thought it was just part of the regular glitchiness), and a lot of other 'very dangerous' things besides! Yes, now I know they're dangerous I'll try to avoid doing them, but I cannot get to grips with this SimPE thing at all (keeps 'throwing an exception' and crashing). I tried downloading the memory manipulator Devon suggested, but it's giving me the same error message as SimPE (seems to be part of SimPE?), so it looks like I'll be running with the glitch and poor Christie has a high probability of being murdered.

The version of SimPE I found was 0.72.1.33855, which says it doesn't cover all my EPs. Is there a different version I should try? I think I have everything except BV.

I did all the dangerous things for years myself, in a vanilla game without any mods, not knowing any better then - until the hood just vanished. Took 4 and a half years. One morning, after loading the game, I just find my hood gone. I am not fluent with SimPE and do not use the memory manipulator myself, so I cannot help there, but I did want to warn you due to my own experience You should get the essential mods, from the sticky post, if you don't have them yet.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#1290 Old 6th Jan 2017 at 5:35 AM Last edited by joandsarah77 : 6th Jan 2017 at 8:24 AM.

Other people can do that once-move an occupied house to the bin, and find their hood gone next week, it's all Russian Roulette.

You need to patch every EP and every SP.

Primary School Tour

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Forum Resident
#1291 Old 6th Jan 2017 at 5:29 PM
Looks great Jo!

Some Newson stories:
Long ago, Gavin and Ginger improved their small house into a large one. They each had children and then all of the adults died of the flu. Years later, Graham (Gavin's son) and Samuel (Ginger's son) decided to live in the family home (all the other siblings had their own homes). Even with both of them marrying, there was still plenty of room. Last rotation, Samuel and his wife decided to have a child and Graham was abducted. Then Graham's fiance finished college and moved in. Due to risky woohoo, she also got pregnant. So this rotation (4 days), four babies were born! Two singles and one set of twins. Just as things were calming down, ACR got Graham's wife pregnant again. Since she is a twin and Graham is a twin, I expect another set of twins from her next rotation. I think it's time to sell the telescope and start the women on birth control.

Garrett Newson and his wife also died of the flu, leaving their 3 children alone. The eldest, Cosmo, skipped college and took care of the younger siblings. After the siblings were grown, he left the house to the youngest and built his own small house. He found a wife and they had a child (Calysta). Cosmo is part alien because his mother is the daughter of PT Smith. The child came out very odd looking.

True, there are some odd looking people in Strangetown, but they usually are obviously half alien. Not knowing what else to do, they waited until she was a child and then asked Aunt Georgia for a loan so Calysta could get plastic surgery. Georgia is rich and generously shares her wealth with her family members. After seeing the child, she gave them the money as a gift. The plastic surgeon did nothing but fix her huge eyes, but the difference that made is amazing.
Mad Poster
#1292 Old 6th Jan 2017 at 5:46 PM
@joandsarah77 - I think you'll appreciate this: http://veranka-downloads.tumblr.com...-chair-download
Except for the wheely bit, it's pretty identical to the chairs in my elementary school.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Scholar
#1293 Old 6th Jan 2017 at 5:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Justpetro
I did all the dangerous things for years myself, in a vanilla game without any mods, not knowing any better then - until the hood just vanished. Took 4 and a half years. One morning, after loading the game, I just find my hood gone. I am not fluent with SimPE and do not use the memory manipulator myself, so I cannot help there, but I did want to warn you due to my own experience You should get the essential mods, from the sticky post, if you don't have them yet.

Eek! I've never had a neighbourhood go that long, but if I did, and then it just vanished...Doesn't bear thinking of! I'll definitely check out the sticky you mention and try to figure out the mods. Thanks!
Mad Poster
#1294 Old 6th Jan 2017 at 8:54 PM Last edited by AndrewGloria : 7th Jan 2017 at 10:50 AM. Reason: A silly little typo!
Our Veronaville just celebrated its 4th birthday on 30th November. Veronavillians celebrate Thanksgiving at the end of every November to give thanks for another year -- of growing peace and prosperity. It's the 'hood I started the first day I started up the game. And I've never seen the Grim Reaper yet -- all the Sims I've ever played are still living.

At the moment I'm playing various lots up to about 6 a.m. to get them into a state that will be safe for a reset when I install University. I'm almost finished now -- only 4 lots to go. Today I'm playing the Jacquets in Bluewater, which is now a suburb of Veronaville. I haven't played them before, so it's still their first day. They're the last pre-made family (except for the Strangetown and Bluewater Family Bin Sims) for me to get round to playing. Anyway. . .

News from (Greater) Veronaville

Wanting to develop her creative skills, Denise Jacquet spent most of Monday morning practicing on her piano. Gilbert spent most of his time 'phoning various friends. Around midday some people arrived to welcome them to Bluewater. They were Lisa Ramirez from 146 Pebble Drive, Nicholas Watson, Miriam Hunter's lodger (and now lover) from 22 Toboggan Way, and young Ravi Bertino, who had specially come out from Downtown. Gilbert greeted all of them.

Lisa and Nicholas found some food (baked Alaska and lobster) on the table, and ate it. Gilbert had hoped that Malcolm Landgraab would come in the welcoming party. But, since he hadn’t come, Gilbert rang him and invited him to lunch.

While Denise was preparing the meal, the others watched television. Lisa stood in front of the set, completely oblivious to the fact that she was completely blocking Nicholas's view. Even when Gilbert got up to greet Malcolm, Lisa still stood there. But by this time Nicholas had started chatting with Ravi, so he wasn't bothered so much about the TV.

Buying four new dining chairs so everyone could sit round the table, Denise served chilli con carne for a slightly late lunch. After taking a shower, Gilbert mopped up the puddles before Denise could get mad at him. After the meal, Gilbert tried to study cooking, while most of the others watched TV. Or, at least they tried to watch TV, when other Sims weren’t blocking the view!! Ravi even tried to look interested while Malcolm told him what a fantastic person Malcolm Landgraab IV is. But Malcolm's bragging was too much even for mild-mannered Ravi. Gilbert on the other hand was getting along great with Malcolm. Gilbert even tickled the great Malcolm, and Malcolm didn't object.

During the morning Gilbert had phoned Tess Joyner, but his other crush, Denise Taylor was out at work. So in the evening he invited Denise over. That Denise has the same name as Gilbert’s mother may be significant. Does he have some sort of mother complex?

Anyway Gilbert and Denise Taylor got on well together. He charmed her, and hit on her. He made suggestive gestures to her. They hugged romantically and they held hands. A kiss was the obvious next step. It would be Gilbert's first kiss. But she rejected him!
Poor Gilbert was devastated. He even woke up in the night crying about it. His mum made him a dinner of salmon to try to take his mind off it. Eventually he did get to sleep and slept soundly till morning. After all, as someone once said, tomorrow is another day!

With so much socialising going on, there never was any time to go and open the bakery shop.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well I thought Gilbert Jacquet was meant to be some great womaniser like Don Lothario or Daniel Pleasant. Instead the poor soul gets rejected for his first kiss. That's never happened to any of my Sims before. Oh Gilbert, it looks like some of my longer established Romance Sims are going to have help you!

That food that Lisa and Nicholas ate is interesting. I'm sure I've heard that in other people's games that that food is inedible. There's supposed to be other inedible (and unsaleable) food at the shop. I don't think I got a reset when I installed OFB, probably because I already had the OFB game engine (it came with Double Deluxe). So instead of stopping at 6 o'clock as I intended, I'm now minded to go on and play them another 24 hours -- and if the food there is edible, I'll maybe get to see their shop the way the Good Maxis meant me to see it.

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Forum Resident
#1295 Old 6th Jan 2017 at 9:06 PM
@AndrewGloria

I missed you!

"God created dinosaurs. God destroyed dinosaurs. God created Man. Man destroyed God. Man created dinosaurs.

Dinosaurs eat man...Woman inherits the earth."

- Michael Crichton, Jurassic Park

My Simblr | Hadi Family Tree
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#1296 Old 6th Jan 2017 at 9:23 PM
Happy Birthday to Andrew's Veronaville!

ihatemandatoryregister, yes I've seen those, thought about those. I just use recolours of the game wheely chair because of my overflowing download folder which is gradually slowing loading. 11.something Gigs again.

Thanks venusking

Anyone know what's happening with Sim Cave? I'm starting to get withdrawal symptoms.

~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#1297 Old 6th Jan 2017 at 9:23 PM
Alta MIra Starchild's nose was out of joint because Lukey Beaker got engaged to Martine Ruben behind her back. She invited him and her other boyfriend, Anthony Monif, over, but Anthony never made any advances to her and Alta Mira suddenly decided he was a wet noodle and not good enough for her revenge. So her friend Minerva Casa has been dropping hints about how her little brother Eugene needs looking after, and he's invited her household over for dinner and study jam a couple of times, and he is cute and obviously crushing on her, so she called him up and they went to the Greasy Spoon, the new restaurant on campus. (All the existing restaurants Downtown having perished in the Night the Satellites fell...). She had him eating out of her hand in two shakes, of course, and then just as they sat down to eat who should walk in but Lukey! So she dialed it up a notch.

Lukey went satisfactorily ballistic, but he overdid it, interrupting their meal to slap her. Eugene, who has never so much as raised his voice at anybody and wouldn't know how to fight after a week of free taekwondo lessons, came and stood between them, looking worried. Alta Mira had an inspiration, and asked him to marry her, then took him back home, leaving Lukey practically foaming at the mouth.

She got Eugene home and quickly got him his first kiss and his first makeout, but then he went into a small panic and said things were moving way too fast for him. Which, okay, Alta Mira could see his point, and she had a class coming up anyway, so she left him there to process stuff and took off for class, figuring she could get him to the point in the evening.

While she was gone, however, BFF Erika came home and found Eugene tidying up. When he told her what had happened, she was delighted. The plan had always been for her and Alta Mira to live together with their boyfriends on campus, and when Lukey got engaged Erika'd thought that was all over, but Eugene is even better! Though her own fiancee Vidcund probably doesn't think so, since he and Lukey are practically brothers, but hey, Lukey chose Martine so it's all good. She asked when he was moving in and Eugene had no idea that was part of the deal, but obviously it was, so she and Vidcund helped him move his stuff (which wasn't very much, mostly clothes) in and he was in residence when Alta Mira came home. She was a little taken aback, not having thought her impulse through very well, but he was here now so, okay. They never did get to the woohoo that night, though, as Eugene had a final and Alta Mira for some reason was exhausted.

Miguel Gavigan successfully threw his graduation party and moved home, home being the house on Poore Street in Drama Acres already containing his fiance Harlan Hawkins, Harlan's cousin Kestrel Hawkins-Pitts and her wife Ashleigh, Ashleigh's parents Brittany and Ashley Pitts (refugees from the disaster), and three dogs, one belonging to the Hawkins melange, one belonging to the elder PItts, and one who just showed up one day. I haven't tried moving him in yet - I'm not sure it will work! The bigger household mod I'm using isn't good about merging people from hood view. But if he won't go there he can move back in with his folks and Harlan can invite him to move in.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Forum Resident
#1298 Old 9th Jan 2017 at 12:53 AM
Starting this new year by restarting Widespot and Polganon. :-) They and my custom hood are akin to comfort food :-)
Mad Poster
#1299 Old 9th Jan 2017 at 9:45 PM
In PV, the main families children have all grown up into teens. To keep them occupied and out of mischief for the next 6 years while they're attending high school, every single one of them has enrolled in the military. Sort of like mandatory recruitment.

Because they all share the same job, they're going to all remain friends and not turn the community into a hotbed of teenage angst and anxiety with themselves as the center of the universe. They'll have just about no spare time to get into trouble..or so the sentiment goes. We'll see..but already Dina and Nina are making inroads into the male population.They're good for a few good cat fights over the assorted lads.

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Grave Matters: The funeral podium is available here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/e6tj...albits.zip/file
My other downloads are here: https://app.mediafire.com/myfiles
Field Researcher
#1300 Old 9th Jan 2017 at 10:07 PM
Patrizio Monty's life-bar is moving dangerously close towards its limit... it seems to be weighing on his mind, as he's been picking up fights lately -- with Kent Capp, and just last night with Tybalt. But he's woohooed with Isabella, which he doesn't do all that often. I'll definitely miss him.
Page 52 of 351