Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Sep 2021 at 9:33 AM
Sims 4 Mod Constructor -- Issues with Python
I am currently making a social interaction mod in for Sims 4. I am trying to export it out of Sims 4 Mod Constructor. I have the right version of Python (Python 7), however I am still returned with the following error,

The file 'Mods\CatatonicGamer_socialinteractionasktobedrankfrom\Python/__pycache__/CatatonicGamer_socialinteractionasktobedrankfrom.cpython-37.pyc' does not exist. This can be caused by selecting the wrong version of Python. If you're sure you have the right version, it may be a programming error.

I looked on other forums and was told to try putting Python in the C:\Users\ folder. This did not help the problem either. Please assist me in figuring this out.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 27th Sep 2021 at 4:35 PM
Did you follow a Python installation tutorial? I recommend this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXWlyOMYpRE
Make sure the path in MC is pointing to the .exe
Also I would recommend further questions about MC in Zerbu's Discord server, which there's a search feature on Discord and there might be more details on there.

Creator Musings is a Sims 4 modder, poser/animator, and CC creator hangout server (though everyone is allowed) with a tutorial/resource directory, help channels, and mod/cc/sims 4 news channels!
My Discord | Twitter | Tumblr | Patreon
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th Sep 2021 at 3:13 AM
Thank you for your response. I went back and installed it using that tutorial and it fixed my issues. I think my problem was that I had the anaconda version, which I am using for school. This messed up my file paths more than I thought it had. (: