Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Oct 2021 at 7:11 PM
Default WCIF... The sims 2 Base game functional Cowplant? (no uni)
Hi all, i'd like to know if such a thing exists, i'm currently playing The Sims Castaway stories for pc , and while modding the game i've noticed that a few items for other games in the stories collection were able to be cloned and converted and function perfectly in castaway stories. And i was even able to find that a few (new mesh) custom computers and televisions that translated well and remained functional in this very buggy and unfinished game that i happen to be obsessed with atm.

My curiosity spiked when i was able to download the iceblock from pet stories into castaway and i was amazed that it worked perfectly with all animations and sounds and it even gave out the ice swan which we were able to sell as well! and the dog obstacles/skills that were extracted worked amazing for my hyena.

And i was like, oh wow there's this decorative primitive stone wall depicting the cowplant in CS ,but there is not an actual independant and fucntional cowplant clone anywhere that i looked. It's such an iconic piece of the sims that i really want to use to eat the natives that keep wandering into my island home . HAHAHA so if anyone know. forward me to it please!
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 20th Oct 2021 at 8:27 PM
The official site had a standalone cowplant for download; you could try it out to see if it works in Castaway, maybe? There's an archive on this very site:
Sims 2:Official Site Archivewiki
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 11th Nov 2021 at 2:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
The official site had a standalone cowplant for download; you could try it out to see if it works in Castaway, maybe? There's an archive on this very site:
Sims 2:Official Site Archivewiki

Oh my gosh this is perfect!!!! that was exactly what i was looking for, i remember getting it to work on pet stories ages ago and could never find the site again, if only i knew the correct wording to find it on my own!!!!

Thank you!!!
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#4 Old 11th Nov 2021 at 3:21 PM
Oh good, glad it was what you needed!