Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Apr 2015 at 6:50 AM
Default Sims4 Update & Sims Get To Work Release: Mods killed
Something for the scripters to look at.
It appears that all Script Mods have been rendered incapacitated by the latest update (and perhaps the new addition release)
Mood and Needs are no longer changeable as well as many others; can't send Sims into CAS, etc.
The Script Mods section at startup, in the Mods Window, no longer shows any script mods being installed.

Thought I'd give everyone a heads up.

Byrd/Mark
Advertisement
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#2 Old 1st Apr 2015 at 7:37 AM
If nothing shows in that dialogue, are you sure you even have script mods enabled?

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 2nd Apr 2015 at 2:59 AM
I was having all these issues too, then i realized that one of my earliest mods, Persistent TestingCheats - Cheats Always Enabled! had failed, causing everything else to go wrong. I reinstalled that Testing cheats mod and now most of my script mods are working again.
Test Subject
#4 Old 2nd Apr 2015 at 4:37 AM
I have an issue/question it seems some of my mods; script and game are causing my cellphone not to show the notebook and the take selfie option. Does anyone know what the problem with this is?
Scholar
#5 Old 2nd Apr 2015 at 11:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ziriafen
I have an issue/question it seems some of my mods; script and game are causing my cellphone not to show the notebook and the take selfie option. Does anyone know what the problem with this is?

Read through this post

http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=551495

Im sure what your describing is due to a mod that needs updating.
Good luck its going to take a while to work out which mod is causing it.... I spent nearly a whole day updating all my mods.