Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Apr 2020 at 12:32 PM
Default Manse Mini Fridge
Hi all, I'm playing Monte Vista and I am trying to use the Manse Mini Fridge, as in Europe we tend to have undercounter fridges. However, it is only scripted for quick meals not to work as a fridge. I've tried the Transmogrifier to turn it into a fridge which works, but it won't work under a counter, which defeats the idea! I just get the Sims stamping their feet. Are there any talented modders who can make a working version which will sit under a counter? Perhaps preventing it from snapping to a wall so it can be moved out slightly if that helps?

Thanks in advance
Advertisement
Staff - Moderator
staff: moderator
#2 Old 23rd Apr 2020 at 9:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by adamh
Hi all, I'm playing Monte Vista and I am trying to use the Manse Mini Fridge, as in Europe we tend to have undercounter fridges. However, it is only scripted for quick meals not to work as a fridge. I've tried the Transmogrifier to turn it into a fridge which works, but it won't work under a counter, which defeats the idea! I just get the Sims stamping their feet. Are there any talented modders who can make a working version which will sit under a counter? Perhaps preventing it from snapping to a wall so it can be moved out slightly if that helps?

Thanks in advance

Requests are not allowed on site. Here is the relevant rule: 17. No Requests: Please do not post threads with requests for content to be made for you, or post in threads (downloads, tutorials, or otherwise) with requests that things be made for you unless the creator has specifically stated that they don't mind requests in the thread.

I think something like this has already been made(although some time ago so don't know if still works) here