Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Dec 2009 at 5:13 PM
editing tutorial please
hey there i know there are tons of editing tutorials on this site but i've yet to find one that can help me with the goal I'm trying to achieve..I have a sims 3 store item(bought from the store) and love it except for the gloves all i want to do if figure out what program i need and what i need to do to be able to edit it..i tried tsr workshop but can't figure out how to get the package importer to work because it does not read that the .package file is in the folder i used the sims3pack multi-installer to turn the sims3pack of the item into a .package file ..but the workshop doesn't acknowledge its there..it seems like removing the gloves would be a fairly simple thing to do if only i could figure out how to get it into an editing program then into my gimp >.< my brain is fried ..also all my search engines freeze up when i try to use them lately so i can't google a tutorial which is a major pain lol
Advertisement
Mother Function
retired moderator
#2 Old 8th Dec 2009 at 12:39 AM
I believe TS3 store items are uneditable by design Neither the CTU nor TSR can open/change them.

"Holy Shift! Check out the asymptotes on that mother function!"
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 8th Dec 2009 at 2:44 AM
awws -pouts and grumbles- stoopid ugleh gloves ruining a perfectly good dress hehe thanks tho for responding ^_^
Sockpuppet
#4 Old 8th Dec 2009 at 3:29 AM
But some modder can change a default CTU package with the mesh and textures, not? :D