Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Apr 2019 at 5:45 AM
Default awkward
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jL1l9ZtGC2w You need to watch this, that’ll help you figure out why Sex is seen as a good thing to have only inside of marriage.

Edvard Johansson
4 years ago (edited)
Waiting till marriage is like the perfection of romantic love as much as we can perfect it here on this earth.

You think it’s better not to wait till marriage? You and one other person fall in love, you grow so close that you’d move the earth and moon for that other person, and then you create a solidarity with them that extends beyond the emptiness of spoken promises to a vow before God Himself and all of mankind, and then you share an intense intimacy that is different than any other kind of intimacy that nobody in the world will ever understand except for you and that one you love so deeply.

And you’re going to tell me that it’s better not to wait till marriage?! Yeah, I’m not the delusional one here. I’m actually the one who’s thinking this through.

And as if common sense wasn’t enough, scientific studies have already proven that regardless of virginity, waiting till marriage creates marriages that are far more likely to last till death.

Even common sense tells us all that sex clouds our judgment and emotionally links us to a person deeper than we’d otherwise be. Yet you’ll defy that common sense, and tell me that it either doesn’t matter to wait or that it’s actually better not to wait. That’s self-delusional right there.

Remember, scientific studies also prove that marriages inside the church are as likely to break up as marriages outside the church. Now, remember those studies don’t say who actually waits till marriage, nor do they say how committed the church-goers are to God. A lot of people go through motions of church because they think their religion will save them instead of actually following a commitment to Christ. BTW, Atheists, this is one reason we say that Christianity isn’t a religion, but a relationship with God. A lot of religious Christians are going to hell because they’re depending upon their Christian religion to save them instead of Christ to save them.

And to you Christians, I’m basically talking about those who go through the motions of Christianity, but in their lives, they have no intention of following Christ. You know the type of people I’m talking about, those who go live their lives for the world who think they can just say a few words asking forgiveness, and all their sins are wiped clean so they can go sin again. They’ve been lied too because repentance means that we rebel and fight against that which is wrong in God’s eyes, and it’s a progressive thing where we become better and better as a person, the closer we grow to Christ.

So if waiting till marriage is shown to make marriages last longer, and inside the church, marriages don’t last longer, what does that suggest? It suggests that most inside the church don’t actually wait till marriage either. I’d even be so bold as to suggest that just as many within the church don’t wait as outside the church, but then those studies were done a couple decades or so ago, and people have gotten way more immoral since then.

Lance Corporal Kitty 1 month ago: To be honest I think this is cultural as well. I know an incredible amount of young people in the UK 18 - 23 who got married not necessarily for the right reasons but because they wanted to have sex and now a lot of them are divorced at 25 - 28 because I think they never loved the person in the first place. I dunno, I feel like in today’s’ culture there needs to be some middle ground because sex is inescapable.

Angelina Polana 4 months ago: Woah, not religious here, but I agree with this biology wise because I’ve been saying something along those lines forever. I always thought that I wasn’t promiscuous because I lost my virginity to my first love, he became abusive so I broke it off 2 years later, but I knew he loved me. I’ve known a lot of girls who were raped as children, they’re either prostitutes, gold diggers or very promiscuous. Same with girls who lost it to a manipulator who pretended to care or some random person. I sat down my little cousins when they were 15 and explained to them how important it was to wait for the right guy, someone who loves you and that’ll wait. Explained my theory and that I had come across an exception yet. They have a strict mom and always came to me with that stuff, I’m so happy that they came to me and both listened to my advice. I guess I need to find myself a virgin. I’ve had sex twice in the last 5 yrs. I’m disgusted by people’s behaviour towards sex, the lack of respects for others, themselves, health, the children who become a product of the carelessness… people are in shock when I tell them this, and think something is wrong with me because I don’t view sex as a random activity 😂 I also am especially turned off by men’s objectification of women and unfaithfulness. If I ever have sex again, it’ll be with my virgin future husband 😂

Leonora Smith 4 months ago: I waited till marriage my husband did not. Now because of this, I have genital warts.

Veronique428 2 months ago: Some serious thoughts, reflexion, and introspection to have within ourselves before being in brand new a relationship‼ The question is: what kind of relationship do you want to build with man/woman? What role you want him/her to play in your life? lover, boyfriend, husband/wife.. What do you want him/her to add in your life? What character do you want your partner to have? Before jumping on to a new relationship, have that introspection and meditation about your love life, past relationship and mistake you made, the role you play in the breaking up of relationship. Celibacy is an opportunity to discover ourselves, our flows, our weakness, and qualities, what we can add in our future relationship.😉 So think about that before being in a brand new love life‼💝😊