Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pixie Realms

by Enayla Posted 3rd Sep 2006 at 7:26 PM - Updated 3rd Sep 2006 at 10:13 PM by Enayla

195 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 191 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 7 of 8
Test Subject
#151 Old 3rd Oct 2006 at 10:43 PM
I'm posting this in each of Enalaya's pixie-themed skin posts to help those who had the same problem I did.

***ATTENTION:*** If you're having trouble with these skins, I think I may know what the cause is.

With most downloads I just download the file onto my desktop, open the zip folder, and move the packages to the "Downloads" folder under My Documents/EA GAmes/The Sims 2. With this one, however, you need to use a program like WinRAR.

You can download WinRAR for free here: http://www.download.com/3000-2250-10007677.html
After it's downloaded, run the .exe file and install it. It took my computer a few seconds.

Now, download Enalaya's files off this page and open them in WinRAR. There should be two files in the list, the eyes and the skin. Move THOSE to the "Downloads" folder, and you're done!

Hope that helps some people. :D
Test Subject
#152 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 2:57 AM
With kind thanks to Enayla for permission these skins (and almost all of her others) have been made genetic (non-dominant, fitting into the darkness range just like the 'normal' EA skins) by me over at The Sims 2 Workshop http://www.sims2workshop.com/viewtopic.php?p=10290

I'm sorry I couldn't post them here at MTS2 but the moderators here refused to read my permission email

Private Sim @ Mod The Sims 2
Merlin's Nemesis @ The Sims 2 Workshop
Madame Mim @ More Awesome Than You (and in the newsgroups)
My Project To Geneticise Enayla's Skins
Field Researcher
#153 Old 25th Oct 2006 at 4:37 PM
I love your skins! They're wonderful! Keep on creating such great skintones.
Test Subject
#154 Old 1st Nov 2006 at 12:41 PM
Thanks, these are awesome!
Test Subject
#155 Old 7th Nov 2006 at 5:52 AM Last edited by iilove_meii : 9th Nov 2006 at 12:08 AM.
you need to like upload your beautiful models pleasee!!!!!

soo gorgeous!can't handle it!!

SIMS ARE BRINGING SEXY BACK!
Test Subject
#156 Old 10th Nov 2006 at 4:28 PM
I have looked at all of these Pixie skins and I have to say... oh my GOD, this is just... I can't even find the right words. This is GORGEOUS beyond belief, and I can't wait until I use them in my game! These are just amazing and... ahh! Haha, I just can't believe how beautiful they look. I love them!
Lab Assistant
#157 Old 16th Nov 2006 at 6:45 AM
Amazingly amazing o.o your skintones still amaze me *rushes off to make some new sims using them* my game sure has lots of variety lol.

Dare to be loony - Visit my site - Cause sane sims just aren't fun..
Forum Resident
#158 Old 24th Nov 2006 at 12:26 PM
i love alls!! Thank you so much,
Lab Assistant
#159 Old 29th Nov 2006 at 8:19 AM
AMAZING! You make the most beautiful skins I've ever seen....Thank you for sharing your talent with the rest of us mere mortals!
Test Subject
#160 Old 2nd Dec 2006 at 8:24 PM
There are no words to say how beautiful your skins are! You have a wonderful imagination and are so creative. Thanks for sharing your artistic self!
Instructor
#161 Old 11th Dec 2006 at 10:04 PM
I can't express how lovely these are. And thanks ever for including eyes wich complement these gorgeous skin tones and patterns! Thank you!
Test Subject
#162 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 8:31 AM
Thank you so much. Your skins are awsome. I have downloaded three of your sets so far.. I hope you keep on haveing good ideas
Lab Assistant
#163 Old 20th Jan 2007 at 5:01 AM
you're AWESOME at making skins, and this is no exception. <33
Keep it up! ^_^
Lab Assistant
#164 Old 30th Jan 2007 at 4:09 AM
Its all so beautiful! Such wonderful work on these skins! Amazing, thank you
Lab Assistant
#165 Old 4th Feb 2007 at 9:13 PM
.........................BREATHELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.........................
I like *winter* and *guilt* expecially, but they're ALL soooooo beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!! *_*
I just can't wait to use them on my SIMS....
:::THANK YOU::: of course, you're GREAT

Annika
Test Subject
#166 Old 4th Feb 2007 at 9:32 PM
you are amazing!!!
Test Subject
#167 Old 7th Feb 2007 at 7:54 AM
Great work

Dite
Banned
#168 Old 18th Feb 2007 at 3:24 AM
Holy crap, why did you stop making beautiful things? I haven't seen one of your uploads in forever, and your skins are the only ones I'll use!
Lab Assistant
#169 Old 15th Mar 2007 at 4:39 PM
oh my! i already knew you were on this planet and since i discovered furiae on the world wide web i loooooooove your artwork, it's truly amazing.
but i didn't know you were around here too! :3 lovely stuff, thanks! it will fit good in my fantasy neighbourhood
Lab Assistant
#170 Old 8th Apr 2007 at 3:30 PM
I love your skins. A friend of me likes them so mutch that she has 5 neighborhoods with only thouse realy amazing pixie skins.
p.s. I have a quest. How did you get the crown that you show in the picture of Pixie guilt skin.
Test Subject
#171 Old 13th Apr 2007 at 7:20 PM
These Skins are amazing ! How did you do It ?? It amazing ! Fantastic ! Sensational ! Terrific ! Spectacular ! just ...... WOW !
Great Work i hope someday i am even half as good as you !
Forum Resident
#172 Old 27th Apr 2007 at 7:58 PM
thank you

What about the thousands of wonderful men and women who are fighting this war without any of the credit or the glory that always goes to those lucky few who just happen to get shot?
Test Subject
#173 Old 28th May 2007 at 1:13 AM
Beautiful skins, as always!

Thanks, I really needed these!
Lab Assistant
#174 Old 12th Jul 2007 at 8:31 AM
Thank you
Test Subject
#175 Old 31st Jul 2007 at 12:42 AM
These are amazing! *cry* But I keep getting 503s... wwwwaaahahhhhh

"Please, please... don't take it easy on me- just make it harder to breath." ~'Between Breaths(an XX perspective)' By Blaqk Audio
Page 7 of 8