Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Aug 2009 at 7:34 PM
Musical Genres
Pick a genre! Any genre!

Of course, I mean your favourite(s).

I'm an 80's synthpop, post-punk, new wave kinda gal. I like ska, geek rock, comedy and a bunch of other stuff too.

How about you lot? If you say 'a little bit of everything', I will come through your computer screen and throttle you.

Does reading dumb signatures make you feel powerful in some way?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 21st Aug 2009 at 6:15 PM
rap is my fave

Screw the soviet union.British people take us over with 3vil cream filled bisciuts.
Toast scares me! AHHHH!!! i srem for stpid reasons!!1! ^_^ Pie is like people.only pie dosen't destrOY ECONIMIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:(
Test Subject
#3 Old 4th Oct 2009 at 8:37 PM
electronica!!! :D
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 6th Dec 2009 at 1:39 PM
elctronica is awsme

Screw the soviet union.British people take us over with 3vil cream filled bisciuts.
Toast scares me! AHHHH!!! i srem for stpid reasons!!1! ^_^ Pie is like people.only pie dosen't destrOY ECONIMIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:(
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 8th Dec 2009 at 9:19 PM
electronica as in like techno

Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 9th Dec 2009 at 11:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by feefifofum
If you say 'a little bit of everything', I will come through your computer screen and throttle you.

But you just listed a little bit of everything!

I like jungle and drum and bass

.... and a little bit of everything....
Instructor
#7 Old 10th Mar 2010 at 11:58 PM
Classical, and works for Symphonies, Orchestras, and other Bands
Forum Resident
#8 Old 17th Sep 2011 at 3:33 AM
JPop fan all the way
Field Researcher
#9 Old 20th Sep 2011 at 4:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by feefifofum
How about you lot? If you say 'a little bit of everything', I will come through your computer screen and throttle you.
I like everything except rap and country herpa derp.

Just kidding. My favorite genre is classical, and I especially love late Baroque and early Romantic music.

I also like indie rock, singer-songwritery type stuff (guitar or piano is acceptable), geeky or funny pop and rock, and uh... whatever Devotchka is. I like unusual instrumentation, especially violins and horns, and I always need good, clear, non-shouty vocals. That's not a genre, but it's something I look for

"Demons were like genies or philosophy professors — if you didn't word things exactly right, they delighted in giving you absolutely accurate and completely misleading answers."
--Terry Pratchett
Scholar
#10 Old 27th May 2013 at 4:53 PM
Punk Rock and Horror Punk