Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Inedible Edibles Part 4: Confection

by Madhox Posted 22nd Sep 2016 at 9:39 PM - Updated 28th Sep 2016 at 7:04 AM by Madhox : updated TOU, included links to related uploads, and some minor formatting

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Forum Resident
#2 Old 23rd Sep 2016 at 1:26 AM
You say to choose only one and that's fine. But do these work with your other clutter packs? Can I download all the different sets if I just choose one download per set?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 23rd Sep 2016 at 2:56 AM
Awesome! Thanks a lot!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 23rd Sep 2016 at 3:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Simorph
You say to choose only one and that's fine. But do these work with your other clutter packs? Can I download all the different sets if I just choose one download per set?

Absolutely! You can have all the clutter!
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator THANKS POST
#5 Old 25th Sep 2016 at 8:24 PM
Well, Darn you anyway! These foods force me to stick to my diet. They look great, but are tough on my teeth. It takes a while to gnaw on plastic!

Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 26th Oct 2016 at 4:26 AM
thank you so much
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 27th Nov 2016 at 6:06 PM
Now Dumbledore's office can look more like his. Thanks.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 10th Feb 2017 at 1:41 PM
Thanks for these and all the other sets - and especially for providing a no catalog version!!