Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Banned
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Apr 2010 at 9:49 PM
Introduce yourself!
Uh, hi! So, this is a group for people who live around the world. I guess you basically introduce yourself now.

^lame introduction, sorry.

I'm Torako-Tiger-Girl, you can call me Torako or TTG or whatever. I respond to "Hey you!" also as well as "You, with the Toki Wartooth avatar!"

Uh, I like watching Metalocalypse (animated TV series) and listening to death metal + symphonic death metal. Especially Kamelot, Epica, Dethklok. And also, Ayumi Hamasaki.

I can speak French, English, I can speak really, really basic Japanese and am learning Norwegian right now. I live in Canada. And no, we don't live in igloos.
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 8th Apr 2010 at 10:19 AM
Hi, I live on Earth so, umm here I am...or whatever

I'm pinkykitty but you can call me Malika.
I love anime and manga (my favorite are Death Note, Code Geass, Fullmetal Alchemist, Bleach...) and I listen to many types of music, my fav bands would be Versailles, My Chemical Romance, Evanescence and some other random japanese bands ^_^

I live in Serbia. I can speak Serbian, English, I'm learning German for 7 years now and I also know a bit of Japanese ^^
Banned
Original Poster
#3 Old 8th Apr 2010 at 4:26 PM
Yayy! First member who's posted! And you're from the eye creators group. I like your "Dreamy Eyes" the best. Have you ever listened to Malice Mizer?
Instructor
#4 Old 8th Apr 2010 at 5:29 PM
Thanks! I'm glad you like them, I consider that my best set of eyes.
Malice Mizer, I've heard of them but didn't hear anything yet. Anyway I'll check them out now
So, you're into Japanese music too?
Banned
#5 Old 8th Apr 2010 at 5:30 PM
Hi everyone!

I'm Alex or Ebonova, whatever you want, and I live on Earth! YAY!
Well actually Canada...

I like video games, especially Soul Calibur. Harry Potter is amazing, Twitlight sucks. Er, music, I like gothy punk rock stuff (Evanescene, Fall Out Boy, My Chem Romance). I also like rock stuff (Guns n Roses, Led Zep, Avenged Sevenfold). The only pop I like is GaGa.

Languages, well, I speak English and Polish fluently, a fair bit of French, and I can understand a bit of Latin.
Banned
Original Poster
#6 Old 8th Apr 2010 at 5:57 PM
I just figured out... all three of us so far, are from the eye Creators group! Yay!

Oh, and Pinkykitty, sorry if I wrong, but is that Lelouch from "Lelouch of the Rebellion" or something anime like that in your avvie?
Instructor
#7 Old 8th Apr 2010 at 6:43 PM
Yes, it's Lelouch (Lelouch :lovestruc Light :lovestruc Lawliet :lovestruc my fav anime characters) : ) ) )

I'm guessing your avvie is of someone from Metalocalypse...?
Banned
Original Poster
#8 Old 8th Apr 2010 at 7:23 PM
You watched that? It was good. Ok, I take back, it was awesome

Sorry, fangirl time. Yeah, Toki Wartooth. You might be able to tell.
Alchemist
#9 Old 25th Apr 2010 at 4:37 PM
Hello, everyone!! (umm... is it supposed to be 11 members in this group? why there's only 8 posts???)

My name is Elena, well, you already know it...

So... I love manga/anime, especially Death Note, Vampire Knight and Higoku Shoujo (Hell Girl)

I like to listen rock, metal, gothic, punk, emo, alternative... My fave groups are My Chemical Romance, Marilyn Manson, Flyleaf, HIM, Maximum The Hormone, Vocaloid, Nigtwish, Evanescence, Guns N' Roses, Nickelback, Metallica, AC/DC, Nirvana, Megadeth, Slipknot... Well, there's a long list... If you want to know it I would post it, but I don't wanna annoy you... :-(

I live in Spain, I speak Spanish, I can speak English, I can speak French, I'm learning Italian and I'm learning Japanese...

I want to be a writer

What's love? ♥My ChannelMy Art PageMy DA

There's never an ounce that I breathe
Without thinking about
Who I could have been if you didn't leave
Come Home ~ Eyes Set To Kill
Field Researcher
#10 Old 24th May 2010 at 6:18 AM
Hi everyone!

I live in Canada, and I speak english. I learned French all the way through high school, but I've unfortunately forgotten most of it. I can read it well enough still though. I've also started learning Japanese.

I love anime, manga, and video games, especially any games in the Tales series. My favourite animes are Fullmetal Alchemist, Fruits Basket, Ouran Host Club, Samurai 7, and Darker than Black.

I love almost all genres of music, and my favourite singers right now are Ace of Base, Cascada, Josh Groban, and The Canadian Tenors.

"When it melts, what does snow become?"
"It becomes...spring!" -Fruits Basket
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 16th Jun 2010 at 1:13 AM
Well, Hello!
My name is Zoe, as you can see in my signature.
Wow, I sound really lame.
Um...My favorite bands/singing groups are:
All American Rejects, Evanescence, Katy Perry, Three Days Grace, Nickelback, and some of the Fallout Boy music.
Okay, I live in the United States, and I speak English...and that's it. I want to learn to speak German and French though. Well, actually, I'd rather speak Italian than French or German.
I love to write, an now I am working on a piece called "THE EYES" on Microsoft Word. (It has taken up 9 pages so far and I've only been working on it for 4 days)

"The only way to see yourself for who you truly are,
is to look in a mirror."
My name is Zoe
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 16th Jun 2010 at 1:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Wartooth
I live in Canada. And no, we don't live in igloos.

Um, I thought people in some parts of Alaska lived in igloos, but not Canada. My brother was born in Alaska, so I should ask my parents about that.
Oh, and I'm not saying that Alaska is part of Canada, it isn't.

"The only way to see yourself for who you truly are,
is to look in a mirror."
My name is Zoe
Test Subject
#13 Old 16th Jun 2010 at 11:28 AM
Hi, I am a new member of forum. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guys!!!
i am larry :D
Test Subject
#14 Old 1st Nov 2011 at 9:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by larryp7639
Hi, I am a new member of forum. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guys!!!
i am larry :D
Test Subject
#15 Old 6th Nov 2011 at 2:57 AM
Default Meeee
I am Brian, Kratos429, or whatever you want to call me.

I have very little Sims experience, but was brought here by Jaguwar, and adore the friends I've met here.

I live in Athens, GA

/waves
Test Subject
#16 Old 28th Feb 2012 at 4:14 PM
Hi!I'm the member.The name is Rouzbe(/Rouz/ as in /should/ and /be/ az in /ten/)
Means fotunate in Persian.I love "Supernatural" and "The Vampire Diaries".I play
The Sims3(Duh!) and Assassin's Creed(Rules) series.I like pop,rock,classic and the mixture of all these!