Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Find all collectibles mod

by Sigma1202 Posted 30th Jul 2020 at 3:46 PM - Updated 4th Sep 2020 at 10:04 PM by Sigma1202

52 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 25 Feedback Posts, 26 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 30th Jul 2020 at 4:17 PM
Cool! Thank you!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 30th Jul 2020 at 4:49 PM
Good job!! Thanks for coming up with this!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 30th Jul 2020 at 8:46 PM
Thank you for building this.

Now I have to ask for an addendum. I've just tried it out, and my Sim not only found the minerals in her area, but Time Capsules, which contained those collectable figurines.

I admit that those figurines are a major personal annoyance for me, so I'd been delighted with a mod that would find minerals/crystals/fossils and *not* those figurines. Is there any chance your script could do that?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 30th Jul 2020 at 9:38 PM
Thank you for this.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 30th Jul 2020 at 9:41 PM
Once again, I didn't know how badly I needed this until I had it! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 31st Jul 2020 at 2:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Suncat
Thank you for building this.

Now I have to ask for an addendum. I've just tried it out, and my Sim not only found the minerals in her area, but Time Capsules, which contained those collectable figurines.

I admit that those figurines are a major personal annoyance for me, so I'd been delighted with a mod that would find minerals/crystals/fossils and *not* those figurines. Is there any chance your script could do that?

The time capsules are a random thing that you can get from mining ANY rock, it doesn't have its own mesh

luckily for you someone already made a mod for this, you can get it here , it's pretty old but it works fine, and it shouldn't conflict with my mod
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 31st Jul 2020 at 3:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sigma1202
The time capsules are a random thing that you can get from mining ANY rock, it doesn't have its own mesh

luckily for you someone already made a mod for this, you can get it here , it's pretty old but it works fine, and it shouldn't conflict with my mod

Thanks so much for the quick reply. It took me quite a while to get started with Sims 4, so haven't searched much yet for mods by people who are annoyed by the same things that annoy me.

Going to go try this out right now.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 31st Jul 2020 at 5:52 AM
hi, I really like ur MODs.Can I put it on our website?. So can I share your mods to them on a Chinese website which Chinese people share everything about SIMS on it. I promise I will write your name and your link on it. Also if you want you can come to our website to share your own staffs. Our website is www.sglynp.com
Test Subject
#10 Old 31st Jul 2020 at 5:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Monchug
hi, I really like ur MODs.Can I put it on our website?. So can I share your mods to them on a Chinese website which Chinese people share everything about SIMS on it. I promise I will write your name and your link on it. Also if you want you can come to our website to share your own staffs. Our website is www.sglynp.com

Including some of your other MODs. We want to translate your MOD and then share it on the local website. Do you agree?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 31st Jul 2020 at 8:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Monchug
Including some of your other MODs. We want to translate your MOD and then share it on the local website. Do you agree?

Sure, you have my permission as long as credit it's given
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 31st Jul 2020 at 12:10 PM
THANK YOU!!! I've been waiting for a mod like this for years!!!!!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#13 Old 31st Jul 2020 at 4:32 PM
Oh, fabulous! I used to like looking for those things, but my eyesight has taken a recent turn for the worse, and it's hard for me to see the darned things now. So thank you so much! This mod doesn't just get rid of an annoyance; it's also a boon to people with visual disabilities.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 31st Jul 2020 at 6:38 PM
Love this!! And of course there aren't any collectibles spawned in the neighborhood rn for me to test it. I'd love a version of this for wild plant harvesting if that were possible.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 31st Jul 2020 at 8:36 PM
Thank you for this! It's great to see such helpful mods <3
Test Subject
#16 Old 1st Aug 2020 at 2:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sigma1202
Sure, you have my permission as long as credit it's given

https://www.sglynp.com/forum.php?mo...ra=#pid10690934
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 1st Aug 2020 at 7:05 PM
I simply have no words to express how much I love you for this, I'm building a temple in your name as we speak.
Test Subject
#18 Old 1st Aug 2020 at 10:26 PM
For some reason this isn't working in my game. It is unzipped into the mods folder, no subfolders present, and I get the 'collect collectables' option once in game. But even if my sim is standing beside a rock they don't do anything when I click on collect collectables. Same with the frogs. I have tried removing all other mods, and running a new save with just your mod installed, but I am still coming up with the same problem.
Any idea what the issue might be?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 1st Aug 2020 at 11:39 PM
This is a fantastic idea, and much needed to reduce micromanagement in-game. Perfectly useful! Like SnarkyIguana, I too would be very interested in a collect plants addition. For unemployed sims who are just starting to build their life skills (writing, programming, painting etc.) finding salable plants to harvest can be a valuable financial help.
Also, I am going to use this with a queue extender (Turbodriver's) to see how it will run with more than 6 collectibles...
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 3rd Aug 2020 at 1:35 AM
Hey there, thank you so much for such a great mod! I translated it to Russian for personal use and thought maybe you'd be interested in adding my translation to the main mod. Thanks again!
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Russian strings.rar (247 Bytes, 7 downloads)
Test Subject
#21 Old 3rd Aug 2020 at 1:49 PM
Hi! Thank you so much for this. It's great! I also translated it to French if you want to add it.
Thanks again!
Attached files:
File Type: rar  MTS_Sigma1202_FindAllCollectibles_French_by_PetiteCerise.rar (484 Bytes, 5 downloads)
Test Subject
#22 Old 4th Aug 2020 at 6:08 PM
This is my translation of the mod into Spanish.
My Origin account is: ECOModelSims
I am from paraguay.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sT...iew?usp=sharing
Test Subject
#23 Old 5th Aug 2020 at 4:31 PM
Thanks for the great mod. Posters and Snow globes in San Myshuno would be great too.
Test Subject
#24 Old 11th Aug 2020 at 6:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by EmOsJuBi
Thanks for the great mod. Posters and Snow globes in San Myshuno would be great too.

Yeah, also having option to find insects and digging piles (archaeology) would be cool
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 20th Aug 2020 at 10:45 PM
Hi! I love this mod! Thanks so much for making it! MY only issue is that it doesn't work on Sixam. By any chance, can you fix that please?
Page 1 of 3