Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Dec 2020 at 1:19 PM
Default Standalone Recolours
Hi, I was contemplating making a recolour of aikea-guinea's pendant mesh, but since he is a Featured Artist over there I would not be able to include the mesh if I chose to. Is there a way to make recolours that would be applicable to that mesh but could be packaged and shared without the mesh?
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 17th Dec 2020 at 4:14 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't accessory recolors always created as a separate file when you recolor through bodyshop? Or am I misunderstanding you?
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th Dec 2020 at 5:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by vegan_kaktus
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't accessory recolors always created as a separate file when you recolor through bodyshop? Or am I misunderstanding you?

Oh wow. I just realised that I should already know the answer to this because I've done it before, with some recolours of a top mesh by fanseelamb.

Thank you though.

Should I just delete the thread?
Forum Resident
#4 Old 17th Dec 2020 at 6:38 PM
Haha, no worries! :-D I think it's okay to keep it. When I started making custom content for ts2, "small" questions like this was really helpful for me so I'm sure someone will find this helpful as well