Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

April Bedroom Set - Fixed Easy Chair * * Please Redownload**

by tbudgett Posted 9th Sep 2011 at 10:08 PM - Updated 10th Jul 2012 at 12:32 AM by tbudgett : edit

30 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 17 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Inventor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 9th Sep 2011 at 10:28 PM
I only can say WOW!!!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 9th Sep 2011 at 11:14 PM
Gorgeous set! And huge thanks for making it easy to recolour
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 9th Sep 2011 at 11:59 PM Last edited by wwgoose : 10th Sep 2011 at 1:18 AM. Reason: Additional Info-2 files not showing in game
Sometimes hitting the "thanks" button isn't even close to enough. This is one of those times. WOW indeed!!

For some reason the 2 tile dresser and vanity are not showing in my game. I re-downloaded, but still no luck.

Also, I wanted to thank you specifically for the shorter bookcase. It can be really annoying to have your view blocked by a tall book case, and the one shorter bookcase I previously found is greatly over used.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 10th Sep 2011 at 12:15 AM
Wonderful ! Looking forward to seeing the next parts of this set.
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#6 Old 10th Sep 2011 at 12:48 AM
So... much... stuff... with slots. I think I love you. One of your pics looks just like a B&B I stayed in once.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#7 Old 10th Sep 2011 at 4:28 AM
What a fabulous set! Thank you so much for sharing your creativity and hard work with us.
Instructor
#8 Old 10th Sep 2011 at 1:29 PM
Decided to have a go at recolouring but have hit a snag. When I go to file/open for the 2 tile amoire (for the handles) I can extract the texture just fine, but when I try to recolour, the only thing showing up in OW is All Res(0) ??
Am I doing something wrong?
Test Subject
#9 Old 10th Sep 2011 at 3:11 PM
wow great !!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 10th Sep 2011 at 4:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kims*Designs
Decided to have a go at recolouring but have hit a snag. When I go to file/open for the 2 tile amoire (for the handles) I can extract the texture just fine, but when I try to recolour, the only thing showing up in OW is All Res(0) ??
Am I doing something wrong?

The Knobs, Handles and Glass use the 2 tile amoire and are not recolorable. In order to change the colors you'll have to change the base texture in the 2 tile amoire file. Sorry, for the confusion

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
Please remember to hit the thanks button, if you like a creator's work or appreciate the effort. It really does mean a lot to the creators. -tbudgett
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 10th Sep 2011 at 5:02 PM
thanks!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 10th Sep 2011 at 6:38 PM
Confused...why are the files in this set Sims3 Package files? Checked twice to make sure I'm in the right section, and this is in Sims 2, and your required game says Sims 2....am I missing something??
Instructor
#13 Old 10th Sep 2011 at 11:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Amysmom
Confused...why are the files in this set Sims3 Package files? Checked twice to make sure I'm in the right section, and this is in Sims 2, and your required game says Sims 2....am I missing something??

They show up as TS2 (.package) files for me?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 10th Sep 2011 at 11:40 PM

I don't even own sims 3. Please redownload and see what happens.

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
Please remember to hit the thanks button, if you like a creator's work or appreciate the effort. It really does mean a lot to the creators. -tbudgett
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 11th Sep 2011 at 1:43 AM
Wonderful job on this bedroom set and thank you for adding lots of photos showing everything, even the animations on the dresser!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 11th Sep 2011 at 7:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tbudgett
I don't even own sims 3. Please redownload and see what happens.

I have absolutely NO CLUE why, but ALL of my TS2 downloads show as Sims3 package files. :/ Yet everything still works in the game. Only thing I can think of that I have done is look for a program similar to SimPE for my TS3 game. Found s3pe, but haven't done anything with it till I read a lot.
bottom line, your set is beautiful and works, even though my files are acting strangely!
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#17 Old 11th Sep 2011 at 9:15 PM
I have absolutely NO CLUE why, but ALL of my TS2 downloads show as Sims3 package files. :/ Yet everything still works in the game. Only thing I can think of that I have done is look for a program similar to SimPE for my TS3 game. Found s3pe, but haven't done anything with it till I read a lot.
bottom line, your set is beautiful and works, even though my files are acting strangely!

.package is the file type - therefore you can have ALL your files show as sims2 files (even the sims3 ones) or ALL as Sims3 (even the sims2 ones).

There is this - http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=381097 - I have never used it but it may help prevent confusion. TS2 files in your TS3 folders can seriously slow your game.

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 14th Sep 2011 at 2:13 PM Last edited by tbudgett : 14th Sep 2011 at 5:28 PM.
I fixed a flaw in the 1 Tile Amoire and the Vanity. Those who downloaded prior to today (9/14/11) need to download the fix. Those downloading today can use the tb-Apri-BR.rar, it includes the fix.
I had gotten mixed up and uploaded the wrong versions. I'm only human, I think.

Test Subject
#19 Old 16th Oct 2011 at 8:42 PM
Hi there, also want to say thank you for the bedroom set. Really amazing. Have one question though. The bookshelves in my game dont seem to work. did i miss something, downloaded them wronlgy? it says no interaction available when i click on the bookshelve.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#20 Old 16th Oct 2011 at 9:24 PM Last edited by tbudgett : 17th Oct 2011 at 7:53 PM.
Kjplayer: The short bookshelves, empty and with books, should work with the games you have. I just checked them with BG and Uni. Maybe, your referring to the tall endtables, these won't have any interactions. They have deco slots. You can place items on them but the interaction would be with the item not the endtables.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 19th Oct 2011 at 3:53 AM
Thank you for these! They are very beautiful! I wish I could have furniture like this in real life, looks so comfy!! I look forward to more sets!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 24th Nov 2011 at 7:13 PM
Very lovely stuff - thank you for sharing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 28th Dec 2011 at 4:18 PM
Gorgeous set thank you! I have such a hard time decorating my rooms and always end up with all these blank empty space I don't know what to do with! Haha! Anyway thank you so much you're a lifesaver!
Test Subject
#24 Old 23rd Jan 2012 at 7:53 PM
On my game the stereo doesn't work?! do you know why this is? I would appreciate an apply.
Thanks allot for this upload great design work! looks great in my house. :D
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#25 Old 10th Jul 2012 at 12:30 AM
I replaced the Easy Chair. I had to fix a mesh error. Please redownload the entire set or the Easy Chair.

Page 1 of 2