Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Teen/Adult Romance & Mess Around

by PolarBearSims Posted 9th Nov 2017 at 11:02 PM - Updated 13th Mar 2024 at 11:37 PM by PolarBearSims : Patch Update 4/27/21

159 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 115 Feedback Posts, 43 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 7
Test Subject
#2 Old 10th Nov 2017 at 12:44 AM
I just need to know I have Mc Command in my PC will this work in with that Mod or do you know of anything of that Mod?? I do not believe that mod lets Teen and Adult have Wohoo but I'm not sure I know I gotta use the risky wohoo also but will this mod and the risky wohoo work also with Mc Command or do you know ??
Test Subject
#3 Old 10th Nov 2017 at 12:46 AM
Default Sounds like a GREAT Mod Would like to Use
I need need a Few Questions Asked before I download this and you're Risky Wohoo I have Posted the Questions already if you could pretty please answer if you could so I would know if I could download these Mods !!
Test Subject
#4 Old 10th Nov 2017 at 1:19 AM
MCC can enable options of teen-elder romance.
WW also with [have sex] animations.
and WW.xxxx is like WW but enable romance <child-elder>.
Theorist
Original Poster
#5 Old 10th Nov 2017 at 2:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Heather242414
I just need to know I have Mc Command in my PC will this work in with that Mod or do you know of anything of that Mod?? I do not believe that mod lets Teen and Adult have Wohoo but I'm not sure I know I gotta use the risky wohoo also but will this mod and the risky wohoo work also with Mc Command or do you know ??

MCCC Woohoo Module will allow for teen and adult romance and woohoo. The reason why I created it was because with my personality mod the restricted version the woohoo module conflicted and caused woohoo and try for baby to be available all the time. It overrided my settings in my personality mod. This is created so I can have the same features I used in woohoo module with out having to have it. So if you don't want that module then alll you need is these to mods to give you that option. The only thing Deaderpool and I can figure out when it comes to the way my mods are written and his is sometimes mine overrides his and sometimes his overrides mine. There is no garauntee on who's will override who's. I had created my personality mod to have romance restricted that way sims weren't cheating so easily by removing the romance pie option till farther in a relationship but woohoo module overrided my settings. So this is my way of getting what I lost when I took that out. Its up to you. I don't know what all woohoo module does other than teen romance and pregnancy and risky woohoo. Those are the only things I know about because that's all I used it for. If that's the only things you are using then its really a preference on what way you want to go about it. There's really no need to have both for just those options since they would be doing the same things. The only thing different with mine is that my risky woohoo has more adjustments. I don't know if woohoo module has pregnancy test on risky woohoo either but if it doesn't then that something my mod offers that his doesnt. Again, sounds like in your case its mostly just a preference on what way you want to go about it.

For help with my mods please join my discord HERE

**********If you like my builds, mods or videos you can support me at Patreon! **********

*****Thank you for all of your support!*****
Theorist
Original Poster
#6 Old 10th Nov 2017 at 2:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ponghandy
MCC can enable options of teen-elder romance.
WW also with [have sex] animations.
and WW.xxxx is like WW but enable romance <child-elder>.

You are correct on that it the woohoo module does enable it, again just depends on what all someone wants it for, for me, the woohoo module interfers to much with my personality mod that I had to remove it. This is my way of getting what I lost back. Also no everyone uses MCCC. FYI we're not supposed to talk about WW here other than questions like does it conflict because that is not teen rated. Thought I'd let you know so you don't get a moderator upset.

**********If you like my builds, mods or videos you can support me at Patreon! **********

Instructor
THANKS POST
#7 Old 10th Nov 2017 at 3:12 AM
Thank you for all your updates PolarBear! I just took the Woohoo Script from MCC out as well, just to see how yours alone works with everything else. Because I was using both before and I am sure some things were not as they were supposed to be. Did I tell you already that my married couple is continuing to make more than one baby??? I had twin boys before, then he asked again for Try for Baby LOL and guess what this time it was triplets! OMG! I had again 2 boys and 1 girl. I mean why in gods name does this couple always have so many babies???? :-o
Theorist
Original Poster
#8 Old 10th Nov 2017 at 3:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Tanja1986
Thank you for all your updates PolarBear! I just took the Woohoo Script from MCC out as well, just to see how yours alone works with everything else. Because I was using both before and I am sure some things were not as they were supposed to be. Did I tell you already that my married couple is continuing to make more than one baby??? I had twin boys before, then he asked again for Try for Baby LOL and guess what this time it was triplets! OMG! I had again 2 boys and 1 girl. I mean why in gods name does this couple always have so many babies???? :-o

Oh my gosh! The toddler mayhem lol. I bet that household is interesting lol

Test Subject
#9 Old 10th Nov 2017 at 10:31 PM
Default Okay,wasn't sure!!
Quote: Originally posted by PolarBearSims
MCCC Woohoo Module will allow for teen and adult romance and woohoo. The reason why I created it was because with my personality mod the restricted version the woohoo module conflicted and caused woohoo and try for baby to be available all the time. It overrided my settings in my personality mod. This is created so I can have the same features I used in woohoo module with out having to have it. So if you don't want that module then alll you need is these to mods to give you that option. The only thing Deaderpool and I can figure out when it comes to the way my mods are written and his is sometimes mine overrides his and sometimes his overrides mine. There is no garauntee on who's will override who's. I had created my personality mod to have romance restricted that way sims weren't cheating so easily by removing the romance pie option till farther in a relationship but woohoo module overrided my settings. So this is my way of getting what I lost when I took that out. Its up to you. I don't know what all woohoo module does other than teen romance and pregnancy and risky woohoo. Those are the only things I know about because that's all I used it for. If that's the only things you are using then its really a preference on what way you want to go about it. There's really no need to have both for just those options since they would be doing the same things. The only thing different with mine is that my risky woohoo has more adjustments. I don't know if woohoo module has pregnancy test on risky woohoo either but if it doesn't then that something my mod offers that his doesnt. Again, sounds like in your case its mostly just a preference on what way you want to go about it.

Okay,I must had played much with Teens and adults with MCC Command in to realize it thank you for letting me know have a good day/night and great mod by the way !!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#10 Old 11th Nov 2017 at 5:04 PM
thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 12th Nov 2017 at 8:44 AM
I only have one question. Did it work with the latest patch 09th Nov.?
Theorist
Original Poster
#12 Old 12th Nov 2017 at 2:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ManuManiac
I only have one question. Did it work with the latest patch 09th Nov.?

If your referring to the hotfix then yes, it's fine.

Field Researcher
#13 Old 12th Nov 2017 at 8:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Heather242414

If you have MCC you don't even need this mod. MCC has a woohoo module that allows teen pregnancy, teen woohoo, and teen/adult relationships.

Origin: Simstopics
Steam: BrokeShopaholic
Xbox: BrokeShopaholic
PlayStation: InDebtShopaholic/BrokeShopaholic
Theorist
Original Poster
#14 Old 12th Nov 2017 at 8:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by devilgurl
If you have MCC you don't even need this mod. MCC has a woohoo module that allows teen pregnancy, teen woohoo, and teen/adult relationships.

Just few posts above I've mentioned why I created this. Also not everyone uses mccc. I don't use mc woohoo for reasons explained above.

Theorist
Original Poster
#15 Old 12th Nov 2017 at 8:45 PM
Please Read:
Why I created this mod:
I know MCCC Woohoo has this option. I am getting a lot of comments and PMs telling myself and others that this mod is not needed. So why did I make this if I already know that? Because MCCC Woohoo Module CONFLICTS with my Personality mod the woohoo/try for baby restricted version. Because of this I can not use MCCC Woohoo. Since I can no longer use that module I lost of few things that I had in my game. This is one of those options I lost. Not everyone uses MCCC or Woohoo Module and some also can't use MCCC woohoo because of the conflict. Meaning this is a way for others to also have this option when they don't use that or can't because of a conflict. I'm not trying to come across rude so please don't take it that way. Although, its not very nice to a modder to have others try to turn others away just because there's another mod with out reading why the modder has created this mod in the first place. I apologize if I upset anyone, that is not my intent. I make mods because I want something in my game. I'm allowing others to also use what I have created because I want to not for any other reason. I don't get anything for creating mods other than the joy of reading others joy, stories, fun and appreciation that they get from using my mods. Thank you can't be said enough to those who enjoy my work.

Test Subject
#16 Old 14th Nov 2017 at 1:14 AM
I have a question, both your risky woohoo and this one both say the other have teen pregnancy and that they don't. which one has that? or do they need each other for that?
Theorist
Original Poster
#17 Old 14th Nov 2017 at 1:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by allishark
I have a question, both your risky woohoo and this one both say the other have teen pregnancy and that they don't. which one has that? or do they need each other for that?

Depends on if you want teens with adults. The risky woohoo will cause teen pregnancy with another teen through the mess around interaction. But if you want teen and adult you will need both of these mods here. One of them allows mess around with an adult but since it's considered a romantic interaction you will need the romance portion also to unlock romance with adult for teens.

Test Subject
#18 Old 14th Nov 2017 at 1:32 AM
Depends on if you want teens with adults. The risky woohoo will cause teen pregnancy with another teen through the mess around interaction. But if you want teen and adult you will need both of these mods here. One of them allows mess around with an adult but since it's considered a romantic interaction you will need the romance portion also to unlock romance with adult for teens.

thank you so much for the speedy reply!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 15th Nov 2017 at 6:17 PM
I cannot seem to get this to work correctly, I can get an adult to mess around with the teen but no woohoo. I have both Teen_Adult_Romance and Teen_Adult_WoohooMessAround. I also have Risky woohoo and all I get is mess around. I have all expansions and am up to date with all updates. Do you have any idea what I am doing wrong. Just want you to know I like the mod.
Theorist
Original Poster
#20 Old 15th Nov 2017 at 6:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Quebrt9647
I cannot seem to get this to work correctly, I can get an adult to mess around with the teen but no woohoo. I have both Teen_Adult_Romance and Teen_Adult_WoohooMessAround. I also have Risky woohoo and all I get is mess around. I have all expansions and am up to date with all updates. Do you have any idea what I am doing wrong. Just want you to know I like the mod.

Mess around and woohoo are basically the same. I could probably go in and see if I can change the pie menu but your teen will still get pregnant with mess around if you have my risky woohoo

Field Researcher
#21 Old 15th Nov 2017 at 6:49 PM
Just few posts above I've mentioned why I created this. Also not everyone uses mccc. I don't use mc woohoo for reasons explained above.

If you actually read my comment that was directed to the user I quoted, I told them they didn't need this mod if they're using MCC so don't get your panties all twisted.

Origin: Simstopics
Steam: BrokeShopaholic
Xbox: BrokeShopaholic
PlayStation: InDebtShopaholic/BrokeShopaholic
Test Subject
#22 Old 15th Nov 2017 at 7:15 PM
Mess around and woohoo are basically the same. I could probably go in and see if I can change the pie menu but your teen will still get pregnant with mess around if you have my risky woohoo

I did notice that the adult got naked and the Teen stayed dressed. Anyway Thank you.
Theorist
Original Poster
#23 Old 15th Nov 2017 at 7:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Quebrt9647
I did notice that the adult got naked and the Teen stayed dressed. Anyway Thank you.

Looks like the teen got more than they bargained for lol. I never knew that since I usually have the mosaic.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 15th Nov 2017 at 11:31 PM
Merci et ne t'occupe pas des commentaires négatifs continus ^^
Theorist
Original Poster
#25 Old 16th Nov 2017 at 12:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by vampir39
Merci et ne t'occupe pas des commentaires négatifs continus ^^

Merci!

Page 1 of 7