Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

TS3_TS2 Fast Lane Stuff - Garage or Workshop

by Ladysimplayer8 Posted 24th Sep 2020 at 4:11 PM - Updated 29th Feb 2024 at 7:48 PM by Ladysimplayer8 : Added more pics.

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 24th Sep 2020 at 4:24 PM
These objects are great, I like this type of collection, infinite thanks.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#3 Old 24th Sep 2020 at 8:03 PM
Thank you ! This is one of my favorite TS3 add ons and I am so happy to have them now for TS2!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 25th Sep 2020 at 7:03 PM
this is great, thanks a lot!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 25th Sep 2020 at 10:15 PM
Looks great! love that tool rack
Test Subject
#6 Old 29th Sep 2020 at 8:38 PM
I like this set, but I am unable to use the auto analyst tools wallhanging. It appears in my buy mode catalog, but I can't access it. The recolors do not show up. Has anyone else had this problem? I may have something else in my custom content that conflicts with it. The other items are fine. Just wondering....
Inventor
Original Poster
#7 Old 30th Sep 2020 at 6:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lorijune
I like this set, but I am unable to use the auto analyst tools wallhanging. It appears in my buy mode catalog, but I can't access it. The recolors do not show up. Has anyone else had this problem? I may have something else in my custom content that conflicts with it. The other items are fine. Just wondering....

Sorry to read that the Auto Analyst Tools and Tricks is not working for you.
I went into my game and checked this and no issues found but at the moment, I don't have as much Custom Content in my Downloads folder as I usually do.
Do you have any mods in your game?
Alternatively, it could be another picture/wall hanging in your Download folder If it is easy for you to identify any pictures/wall hangings, I would try removing them and see if that works. Then one by one, replace the pictures /wall hangings you removed. You may have to make a decision of which item you would rather have in your game.
I hope this helps?
Test Subject
#8 Old 14th Mar 2021 at 6:12 AM
Reporting a bug: One or more of the items in this set prevents certain paintings from being bought in Buy mode, such as "Simcity at Night" and "The Moose Abides." Some of your other conversion sets have simmilar issues, though this is only one I could pin down as a problem causer.
Inventor
Original Poster
#9 Old 14th Mar 2021 at 9:26 AM Last edited by Ladysimplayer8 : 14th Mar 2021 at 2:01 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Fly666monkey
Reporting a bug: One or more of the items in this set prevents certain paintings from being bought in Buy mode, such as "Simcity at Night" and "The Moose Abides." Some of your other conversion sets have simmilar issues, though this is only one I could pin down as a problem causer.

Hello @Fly666monkey,
Thank you for reporting this issue.
I was aware of some zip.file issues when I first started to upload, so I replaced some of them - so surprised this has been missed as this was one of my first uploads.
I will look into this and check and fix as required - thankfully I keep records of what was cloned for each item.
I will update you once I have checked them out.

Update: I have replaced the zip.file for all items as it looks as if I didn't replace it at the time. I also forgot to write that if you delete the Auto Analysis Tools & Tricks and Final Flag Banner folders from your Downloads folder and replace with the individual zip.files for these items, it should solve your problem.
Test Subject
#10 Old 15th Mar 2021 at 12:09 AM Last edited by Fly666monkey : 15th Mar 2021 at 12:52 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Ladysimplayer8
Hello @Fly666monkey,
Thank you for reporting this issue.
I was aware of some zip.file issues when I first started to upload, so I replaced some of them - so surprised this has been missed as this was one of my first uploads.
I will look into this and check and fix as required - thankfully I keep records of what was cloned for each item.
I will update you once I have checked them out.

Update: I have replaced the zip.file for all items as it looks as if I didn't replace it at the time. I also forgot to write that if you delete the Auto Analysis Tools & Tricks and Final Flag Banner folders from your Downloads folder and replace with the individual zip.files for these items, it should solve your problem.

Thanks for the quick update! That definitely helped, though the "Lily Pads" painting still has the issue... I think that's a different set, not sure which. I'll try and sus out which one when I have the time.

EDIT: Found it! It's the 70's, 80's, and 90's Stuff - Fun set that's breaking the lily pads painting.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#11 Old 28th Apr 2022 at 4:24 AM
Thank you
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 1st Mar 2024 at 5:46 PM
My Sim's garages are always so creepily empty, this clutter is going to be so useful!