Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Apr 2021 at 5:02 AM
Default New Bridgeport remodeled
In quarantine I had a lot of free time and remodeled bridgeport. These are the first images of the new Brigeport working! More photos coming soon and one day I'll upload the world to download + custom content and mods. It has the royalty mod with the royal family in a royal palace, nightclubs, a temple (working as a museum), new buildings, new concert stages (small, medium and gigantic), parks, hotels, a ski lounge, a modern museum and so much more! This and much more to come!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 15th Apr 2021 at 8:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tomassartor
In quarantine I had a lot of free time and remodeled bridgeport. These are the first images of the new Brigeport working! More photos coming soon and one day I'll upload the world to download + custom content and mods. It has the royalty mod with the royal family in a royal palace, nightclubs, a temple (working as a museum), new buildings, new concert stages (small, medium and gigantic), parks, hotels, a ski lounge, a modern museum and so much more! This and much more to come!

It looks great! I can't wait for you to finish this world and share it!

Welcome to Sim-Tropico!

More about Sim-Tropico:

Sim-Tropico_blog
Sim-Tropico_tumblr

Happy simming!