Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
#401 Old 5th Jul 2015 at 11:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by whoward69
The Sergeants - Jessie, Sophia (eldest daughter), Andrea (youngest daughter) and Ben (who's birthday it was earlier in the day)

Conversation inevitable turns to "will we be getting a baby brother or sister Mummy?"

Update: It was a boy - Justin. Unfortunately Jessie is now too old for more children, so she'll be unable to complete "the four virtues" ... unless she and Ben adopt!

what a great family snapshot!

Bustin' Out!
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#402 Old 13th Jul 2015 at 9:20 AM
Leod McGregor (no, that isn't a typo. I used SimPE to change the spelling of his last name in my game as that is the way I have always seen it spelled and thus EAxis's spelling looked odd to me!) and his daughters discuss a rather interesting topic over breakfast:

BTW, in case you're wondering, the plaid-clad lass seated across from her father is Finley, the one with the the rainbow socks is Helen, and the cutie in the highchair is Charlotte.
Mad Poster
#403 Old 14th Jul 2015 at 2:49 AM
"Oh my god Grandma! A bit of your skin just fell off into my sandwich!"

"My skin? maybe it was you skin" *throws food* "Now your skin is in my food!!"
"Grandma what are you doing!?"

"Hahahha in your face in your face!!"
"Dad I don't like grandma, why couldn't grandpa have wished for money or a pony?"

"erm.. Dad... I think Grandma's dead again"
"Eat your dinner honey, Grandma's had a long day"

and with that, Luis Aspir decided it would be better to move his newly re-animated wife, who is now mean and slobby, to Strangetown.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Instructor
#404 Old 3rd Aug 2015 at 10:41 AM Last edited by Lady Scarlet : 3rd Aug 2015 at 10:56 AM.
Alleken Marie with her sister-in-law, Agnes and her niece, Jane, whom Agnes had just given birth to (assisted by Alleken, of course).

And Alleken with her younger brother, Albrecht (Agnes' husband)
Lab Assistant
#405 Old 3rd Aug 2015 at 11:47 PM
The Bardsley Family

Eduard Bardsley, his doting wife Nura and their twin girls - Aleksa (red head) and Fawna (Blondie).

The Beardsley's hold many family traditions, the biggest being no electronics bar a phone and smoke alarm. Eduard is stuck in a timewarp where men work and women stay at home, so ambitious Nura is trapped between the stove and her cleaning accessories. The twins are fine with the strict rules given to them at the moment, but how will they be when they grow up, especially since Eduard is adamant that the girls will never be going to college.

The Ness Family

Backrow: Merv Ness, his wife Bianca Ness, and her sister Shanelle Ness.
Sitting: Shanelle and Bianca's parents, Josune and Carren, with their grandson Pen.

Like the Beardsley's, the Ness family have been around for generations. Previously owning Belle Vue farm, they have now converted what is left of their farm into a haven for their extended family. Merv worked for the family on the farm from a very young age, and lived with them after being orphaned by his own parents. Subsequently, he fell in love with Bianca and when the two wed, he opted to take her surname. Shanelle is still living at home and can't help but feel abashed by the fact she is still single.

The families live in the same area of my neighbourhood, Belle Vue. The town is slowly being destroyed and turned into a mini city. These families certainly are not happy with the modernising methods of one particular Sim...

"Just Breathe"
Mad Poster
#406 Old 5th Aug 2015 at 3:19 AM
The house looks so peaceful right now.... just wait until the 6 kids come home from school...

The Dreamers:
Back Row: Dirk Dreamer, Beau Broke, Darren Dreamer, Brandi Dreamer (holding newest edition, Drake Dreamer), Mark Broke and Dustin Broke
Middle row: Darrius (triplet), David, Dylan (triplet) and Dean (triplet)
Front row: Daphne
and yes, Brandi is already pregnant again

The Ottomas/Larson family:
David Ottomas, his wife Jodie Ottomas, oldest daughter (before she aged up) Dottie Larson and twins jacob (green) and Nora (yellow)
(They look kind of disinterested because orignally they were watching tv but I deleted their wall and tv to get a picture)

The Aspir family:
Luis Aspir, and newly re-animated wife Noriko settle into Strangetown, the only place that will accept them due to Noriko being a zombie.
While Noriko was dead, Luis accidentally impregnanted his 'girlfriend' Nina Caliente (read: Brothel worker) and she gave birth to triplet girls named Joy, Ruby and Katrina. Luis and Noriko adopted Joy.

Instructor
#407 Old 8th Aug 2015 at 11:45 PM
From Belladonna Cove: The Cho/Reamon Family

Vivian Reamon (previously Cho) just gave birth last night to a cute baby boy named Javier
Her husband Juan and her daughter Etsu Cho are happy for the new edition to their family. Etsu was most of all excited

Peace, Harmony & Balance... Libra is Love..
Lab Assistant
#408 Old 9th Aug 2015 at 2:32 AM
This is my royal family. The woman with red hair all the way to the left is the Queen Mother (widowed Queen) and she is holding her grandson. The couple on the bench is the King and Queen. The two teens in the middle sitting are married but don't have any children. the couple to the right are engaged with no children. The other blonde children are the Queen Mother's children with current King's Father.

Unpictured is the Queen Mother's next 3rd son who is a red haired teen.
Screenshots
Theorist
#409 Old 21st Aug 2015 at 3:26 AM

The Martains brothers at Chez So' (restaurant)
Romuald the eldest (green top)
Raynald the second (mohawk)
Réginald the third (red hair)
Ronald the youngest.

Ronald and Raynald are still living together in the family house. Ronald lost a bet against his brother and had to wear a ridiculous outfit.

Forum Resident
#410 Old 21st Aug 2015 at 4:55 AM
Some of the sims from my Elven family. They're a huge clan.
Jerry and Kayle playing a friendly game of rock paper scissors.

Kayle's sister Morgana chilling on a swing. They actually just headed off to college this rotation.

I deleted the stereo and boy were Kayle, Jerry, and Karr upset. I don't know why the thought bubbles are blank, but I'm pretty much just waiting for this hood to explode. I've had it since before I knew not to do VBTs.

This is Micah playing with the dollhouse, his dog Cymoril, and his little sister Jessica is in the crib. Micah is cousins with the teens above.
Lab Assistant
#411 Old 29th Aug 2015 at 3:38 PM
David and Devon Anderson have just had their first child - a baby girl named Freya!

Field Researcher
#412 Old 30th Aug 2015 at 10:57 AM

Eric Gale Barnchild playing with his daughter, Eda Adna on a rare day off from working at the factory.

Adna Gulbaer and daughter Alva taking care of the farm together and socializing with family

And here is Sir Komei Tellerman with his wife, Lady Garla. They both were married to other people for many years, but eventually found each other in the end. They have one child together, little Evanna Blue (not pictured). They are now step-parents to each other's children from previous marriages - pictured here with them is Royse, Garla's youngest daughter with her late husband, Lord Matthew Vart.
Lab Assistant
#413 Old 1st Sep 2015 at 4:41 PM
I've been replaying my Pleasantview again and I decided to start with Cassandra, Darren and their two twin girls.

Also later in the day Grandma Bella decided stop by and visit her grandkids looking younger than ever :lovestruc

Lab Assistant
#414 Old 3rd Sep 2015 at 11:16 AM
Dina and David Rantville (my sim) are currently expecting a baby and even Dina seems to be excited over it.

Meanwhile David, a family sim, is enjoying raising little Tina Caliente, Mortimer Goth's daughter, which was born soon after Mortimer left Dina after Bella came back.

Mad Poster
#415 Old 3rd Sep 2015 at 9:28 PM

"Oh, you think it's funny to throw up on your daddy as soon as your bath's done, huh? Well, maybe I should just throw up on you!"

"Allen! What're you doing out here? You'll freeze to death! This is Wuffum's house, not yours. Yours is all nice and warm."

Former Mr. Big Brady Ryan Estic may feel too old to run around after his twins, but their mother - girlfriend Allyn Chalmers - has no idea how it's done and would prefer not to get spitup on her outfit. Allen is the one in yellow; Ryan is the one in overalls.

"Good thing I wasn't holding him when that happened!"
"If you wouldn't leave bottles on the floor he couldn't get to them after they spoil, ma'am."
"Picking up bottles is your job, not mine. That offer to move in still stands, by the way. If you were here to pick them up at night you wouldn't be faced with so many in the morning."
"With all due respect, ma'am, I'd as soon be in hell with my back broke."
"

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Field Researcher
#416 Old 4th Sep 2015 at 4:10 AM
The Myers Family

Naptime/Playtime

Kitty seemed to enjoy watching him sleep

Baby's Birthday! I loved seeing the newborn so animated <3
Mad Poster
#417 Old 5th Sep 2015 at 8:45 PM
Mercutio, Miranda and their twins Claudia (black hair) and Oliver (blonde hair)

Mad Poster
#418 Old 1st Oct 2015 at 1:31 AM Last edited by simmer22 : 8th Jun 2018 at 10:49 AM.
Peter teaching Erica how to ride a bike (without a helmet, apparently... :/)
Lab Assistant
#419 Old 7th Oct 2015 at 10:08 AM
Default Loste & Smith - Curious union
see attachments and descriptions.
Field Researcher
#420 Old 18th Oct 2015 at 5:02 AM
Here's two very different settings from two families:

First we have the family of Hróarr Northborn*, who is married to Adna Northchild (neé Gulbaer). Pictured are their four children and a young guest.

And here is the family of Komei Tellerman, he himself is not pictured. There's his wife, Garla and their only child, Evanna Blue, and the niece of Garla, who lives with them as a housekeeper and her illegitimate daughter. This niece was orphaned and worked in a shady tavern at the outskirts of Arde and was taken in by the Tellermans.
On the background is Bernardom Bernarderholm, son-in-law of Komei Tellerman.

*The theme of this neighborhood was originally medieval - I changed it to Victorian/Edwardian when I accidentally deleted my downloads. Hence some of the names are out of place :D
Instructor
#421 Old 19th Oct 2015 at 10:36 PM
Default Arkna Wolfe and his son Timber
Link Ninja
#422 Old 24th Oct 2015 at 6:20 AM Last edited by Charmful : 9th Apr 2017 at 6:13 PM.
It's Christmas time at the Cosgrove household and it's been awhile since the last family pic

The kids came home from college (and brought their significant others , not pictured) and since everyone was around it was a prime family photo op for a Christmas Card.
(L to R) Melinda, Mira, Adriana, Pryce, and Marshall in the back by himself.

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Mad Poster
#423 Old 24th Oct 2015 at 10:24 PM
After two accidentally later-in-life pregnancies, the Pleasants actually have a family they're very proud of. Of course the twins still come to visit from time to time (though not at the same time) but both Daniel and Mary-Sue have to admit, they kinda prefer their second chance at a family than their first...
Geoff is 3 days older than Coraline, and he recently became a popularity teenager

The Smith/Curious family. It's Jill's twin daughters (Gemini pictured, Capricorn is probably already playing in the toilet)
To name a few faces you might not know:
Boy in the yellow t-shirt on the left = Vincent Bachelor (son of Bella Goth and Vidcund Curious) - his twin sister Vanessa is in the picture but not really visible from behind Chloe.
Boy in the blue t-shirt on the left = Freud. One of the Lazlo/Stella quads.
The toddler Jenny is holding is Taylor Smith, Johnny and Ophelia's daughter
The teen blowing the horn thing is Nebula Curious - Vidcund Curious's first alien baby
Child in the blue hat = Tycho Curious - Pascal Curious' second alien baby.
Behind Ophelia and Ripp there's also 2 teens - Fetusoid Curious ("unborn baby Curious") and his girlfriend Emma Picasso
and the young adult at the front is Buck, in case you don't recognise him

Top Secret Researcher
#424 Old 24th Oct 2015 at 10:34 PM

Fidelma may be too young to eat at the table, but Kaki's giving her plenty of attention! Her mother, father, and big sisters (who are twins!) enjoy their meal as well.

Trans Rights Are Human Rights

Be careful who you hate; it may be someone you love.
=^..^=
Instructor
#425 Old 26th Oct 2015 at 8:50 PM
Default The Sawyer Family

Rhys Sawyer (right front) has three sons (Kevin, Ryan and Noah) by three different women.
Page 17 of 28