Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
#351 Old 13th Feb 2010 at 7:37 PM
Elena; its annoying right! I wannaaa see the gloves! :/ x

Zinthos; Even though I adore fashion I do sometimes have days were I wear comfortable and baggy clothes too. Especially when I'm sleepy ;] I always grab a hot chocolate tooo :D

x

Advertisement
Banned
#352 Old 14th Feb 2010 at 1:20 AM
I usually dress punk/tomboyish, and sometimes with hints of emo and goth. I have annoying purple glasses which I hate, and long, long, long brown hair that I'm not allowed to dye because I have psoriasis. I usually wear lots of eyeliner on the bottom and only a little bit (smudged to look smokey) on the top, paired with mascara. For clothes, I love the colour black and also rippy jeans, and I usually have one accessory - my latest generaion green iPod nano.
Alchemist
#353 Old 14th Feb 2010 at 12:13 PM
Ok, gloves: it's better if you apear, so PLEASE... APPEAR!!!

Gonna try?

What's love? ♥My ChannelMy Art PageMy DA

There's never an ounce that I breathe
Without thinking about
Who I could have been if you didn't leave
Come Home ~ Eyes Set To Kill
Test Subject
#354 Old 14th Feb 2010 at 1:00 PM Last edited by Nintenqueen : 14th Feb 2010 at 1:01 PM. Reason: Double Postage Sucks
Can I have your gloves please? I don't get what people don't like about MCR. I know that there's loads of poserish fanhurlls out there but the real fans aren't anywhere near as bad. Wait, wait. Do I seem like a fanhurll?

*Insert signature doo dah here*
Alchemist
#355 Old 14th Feb 2010 at 1:02 PM
Did they appear??
Yay!!!

Ah, MCR IS MY FAVE BAND FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!

Without thinking about
Top Secret Researcher
#356 Old 14th Feb 2010 at 3:33 PM
THEY APPEARED!

Aah, Elena, I am lovingg them ;]. I quite like the song Teenagers by MCR, but thats about it.. ;] x

Test Subject
#357 Old 4th Mar 2010 at 7:33 PM Last edited by Nintenqueen : 4th Mar 2010 at 7:34 PM. Reason: Editations 'cause of spelizizeation.
Ooooh, Teenagers and Thank You For The Venom are my favourites. I think Teenagers is a little over-rated though, but it was the first MCR song that didn't scare me. Wikipedia-d them and, BAM, obssesion. Not cool.

Also:Elena Swan, Vampire Knight FTW!

Lab Assistant
#358 Old 6th Mar 2010 at 3:54 PM
i like vampires will never hurt you. what album is it from?

I WOULD GO OUT TONIGHT
BUT I HAVEN'T GOT A STICH TO WEAR
Alchemist
#359 Old 6th Mar 2010 at 4:54 PM
Oh my Gosh!!!! The most beautiful girl is here again!!!!!!! *hugs Unlaced* Where have you been, I haven't heard from you for a while..... *hugs unlaced again*

See i have no choice but be isolated
Threatened
Forced to extract the heart
Pushed aside
Made segregated
Struggling
Left alone
Apart...
Test Subject
#360 Old 7th Mar 2010 at 2:46 AM
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y9...00000583567.jpg

not the greatest picture of me, but i love it. im on the right.

Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl if he would marry him. The girl said, ‘NO!’ And the guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and went fishing and hunting and played golf a lot and drank beer and scotch and left the toilet seat up and farted whenever he wanted. The End.
Top Secret Researcher
#361 Old 7th Mar 2010 at 10:27 AM
^ Wow; Shelly your really pretty! x

Hahaa DeathPrincess; I think she is beautifuul too x

Lab Assistant
#362 Old 8th Mar 2010 at 3:43 PM
D:
what the
oh well. i haven't been feeling very well for the last few day. i don't really do now either. but meh.

I WOULD GO OUT TONIGHT
Test Subject
#363 Old 9th Mar 2010 at 3:38 PM
Yay! I'm new to this group so here we go.

I'm going to be 15 in 18 more days.
I'm from America,and I'm Puerto Rican/African American.
I found out about Alternative when I was doing laundry one day when I was 10 and put on MTV (I usually didn't watch that crap) and MCR came on.
So I began experimenting with my style then. My parents were really cool about it and let my wear make up at 10. My dad was also into Alternative when he was my age and could relate.
I have dark brown eyes and really dark brown hair. My hair is medium-long straight bangs and layered. Totally boring but I can't decide on what color I would dye it because I change my mind so much. So I've kinda decided on maybe getting hair extensions so I can change them out whenever I wish.

I don't really care what others think. I'm very different then what people would think the "norm" for me would be. I get some of the weirdest looks when I go out in my neighborhood or even when I see my family.

I wear skinny jeans, baby-doll shirts dresses, studded belts, graphic tees, tights and stripes with polka dots.
I adore make up its so much fun and at the moment I'm nearly out of silver eyeshadow...good thing I'm going past a CVS today.
I've been wearing glasses for only 7 months and have managed not to break them yet!

I've been listening to more Electronic and Nu-Rave for the past year much to the dismay of everyone in my house but my dad. :D
But I still love Alternative and my current obsession has been the band Hadouken!

I'll have to attempt at taking pictures of myself later.
Alchemist
#364 Old 9th Mar 2010 at 6:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Vampire_aninyosaloh
OMG!! I have the same neckerchief!!

I HAVE IT TOO!!!

Without thinking about
Top Secret Researcher
#365 Old 9th Mar 2010 at 8:18 PM Last edited by fthomas : 27th Apr 2010 at 6:32 PM.
@ Yellowchicooo - Nicee (:

Alchemist
#366 Old 9th Mar 2010 at 9:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by unlaced
D:
what the
oh well. i haven't been feeling very well for the last few day. i don't really do now either. but meh.

Awwww!!! D: I'm sorry if I make you feel uncomfortable.
*hugs*

See i have no choice but be isolated
Threatened
Forced to extract the heart
Pushed aside
Made segregated
Struggling
Left alone
Apart...
Test Subject
#367 Old 10th Mar 2010 at 7:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by unlaced
i like vampires will never hurt you. what album is it from?

I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love ^^

I like that one too, its epic and gives me good dreams. (Somehow...)

Lab Assistant
#368 Old 15th Mar 2010 at 5:20 PM

i'm happy now. never been happier to get pushed, squeezed and stepped on.

I WOULD GO OUT TONIGHT
Top Secret Researcher
#369 Old 19th Mar 2010 at 7:53 PM
^ Hahaa; Looks like fun; im glad you had a good time .
But sorry for being blonde...who are they... :L

Lab Assistant
#370 Old 19th Mar 2010 at 8:23 PM
oh haha it's okay. they're kent, but they're swedish so i'm not really surprised you don't know them.

I WOULD GO OUT TONIGHT
Top Secret Researcher
#371 Old 19th Mar 2010 at 10:13 PM
^ Ahh; I see!
Sounds like goood fun thoughh .
*...goes off to google and youtube them....*

Test Subject
#372 Old 27th Apr 2010 at 3:40 AM
My style?Well, I mostly like a little Goth Emoie mixed with splashes of girly girl outfits her and there.My style in sims?ANIME CUTE CUTE CUTE!

Click here to get the best free,cute,gothic,alternative stuff for your sims!Even full sims!
Test Subject
#373 Old 27th Apr 2010 at 3:55 AM
Infact, I'm looking through my closet right now and I have mainly,pink.I'm not a girly girl but pink can look well on things like vests n' stuffs.

Click here to get the best free,cute,gothic,alternative stuff for your sims!Even full sims!
Top Secret Researcher
#374 Old 27th Apr 2010 at 6:35 PM
Welcome to the group Lilly xD
I like pink too, especially pastel and neon pink (:

Test Subject
#375 Old 5th May 2010 at 8:26 PM
Pink is a weird colour. I find its alright if its dark or really, really bright.

Page 15 of 16