Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Jun 2019 at 4:33 AM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 11th Jun 2019 at 4:44 AM.
Default Weird Wishes You Want to Achieve
I bet you probably have that weird wish on your bucket list that seems elaborate, insane or just plain cumbersome.

Mine would involve a clear inflatable igloo, a winter's day, blankets, power banks, small electronics and someone willing to share it. We'd watch the snow fall and maybe a movie or play a game, cuddled up with each other.

Personally, watching as snow accumulates in a clear bubble is my idea of a weird wish.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 11th Jun 2019 at 5:21 AM
Last summer, me and my brother had an idea for filling a swimming pool with 'orbeez'. We bought the pool, but never bought enough orbeez in the end to fill it by the time it went colder. British summer's don't last long.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Field Researcher
#3 Old 11th Jun 2019 at 5:32 AM
@bigsimsfan12 Orbeez?

I am MOHAAPlayer on Discord
Mad Poster
#4 Old 11th Jun 2019 at 5:43 AM
@bbc100 Weird little gelatinous dots that soak up water. He saw it in a YouTube video.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Alchemist
#5 Old 11th Jun 2019 at 2:59 PM
I'd like to make a fair amount of cash by trading stock. Maybe invest in cannabis companies since legalisation is taking it's course to the EU.

If you remember me, I'm awesome!
#6 Old 12th Jun 2019 at 5:57 AM
I would really love to go canoeing. Seems a simple wish but with the condition my hand is in, 5 minutes of canoeing will lead to about a day of pain...
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#7 Old 13th Jun 2019 at 12:47 AM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 13th Jun 2019 at 8:05 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Flauschschlange
I would really love to go canoeing. Seems a simple wish but with the condition my hand is in, 5 minutes of canoeing will lead to about a day of pain...

I can only imagine it's either a form of arthritis or repetitive strain injury like carpal tunnel syndrome that would be making your dream impossible. I actually have to use ergonomic keyboards and mice to work on the computer because my pain registers at a higher level than normal for normal people. If I had your condition, I rather they chop my hand off than continue with the torture.

Not being mean, I just happen to be sensitive to pain.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

Lab Assistant
#8 Old 13th Jun 2019 at 8:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PANDAQUEEN
I can only imagine it's either a form of arthritis or repetitive strain injury like carpal tunnel syndrome that would be making your dream impossible. I actually have to use ergonomic keyboards and mice to work on the computer because my pain registers at a higher level than normal for normal people. If I had your condition, I rather they chop my hand off than continue with the torture.

Not being mean, I just happen to be sensitive to pain.

I've had an exostosis for years and my sinew shrubbed over it for years to the point that I had a chronic TSV. I've had surgery three years ago to get rid of the extra bone in my hand but about a year ago the pain started to return. It's been worse for the past few months. It's not as bad as it was before surgery when in winter I would rather stayed home if I would have the choice because putting on winter boots hurt like h*ll. I don't like being a "normal" person but I really want my hand to be at least somewhere close to normal. With my computer I can't work with a mouse, I can't click, that movement triggers the pain. Next month I got a doctor's appointment to check my hand.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#9 Old 13th Jun 2019 at 5:08 PM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 13th Jun 2019 at 5:26 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Flauschschlange
I've had an exostosis for years and my sinew shrubbed over it for years to the point that I had a chronic TSV. I've had surgery three years ago to get rid of the extra bone in my hand but about a year ago the pain started to return. It's been worse for the past few months. It's not as bad as it was before surgery when in winter I would rather stayed home if I would have the choice because putting on winter boots hurt like h*ll. I don't like being a "normal" person but I really want my hand to be at least somewhere close to normal. With my computer I can't work with a mouse, I can't click, that movement triggers the pain. Next month I got a doctor's appointment to check my hand.

I bet it hurt to write this explanation. Either way, I usually make sure to address every thing with my therapists and physicians. I find it better to be open and honest with those who care for you and your family's health.

I also have another dream: to visit the 47 prefectures of Japan and soak in culture beyond pop culture (anime, manga, J-Pop) and fashion. May eat local food, take a dip in the onsen open air baths, see a traditional play or concert, take part in the tea ceremony tradition

Problem is my health is in process of recovery. I'm too fat for airplane seats. I also don't even have enough money and because of a number of health problems, I never get jobs because I live in the boonies, where driving is a requirement. Even if I get into training, I would get sub-minimum wage because of poor government funding.

Space Pony
#10 Old 18th Jun 2019 at 8:08 AM
I wanna try crack or meth or some illegal drug or something

Dag-Dag
Alchemist
#11 Old 18th Jun 2019 at 2:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RicoSuavecito

Dude wtf

If you remember me, I'm awesome!
#12 Old 19th Jun 2019 at 7:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by RicoSuavecito

Seriously don't. The addictivity is not to joke about and for some people the first trip can be addictive or leads to major side effects for the rest of their lives.
Top Secret Researcher
#13 Old 19th Jun 2019 at 4:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Johnny_Bravo
I'd like to make a fair amount of cash by trading stock. Maybe invest in cannabis companies since legalisation is taking it's course to the EU.

Making money in stocks is easy! Here's what you do: find what stocks I'm buying, and short them. You'll be rich in no time!

Sims are better than us.
Scholar
#14 Old 29th Jun 2019 at 8:48 PM
Learn to write with my left hand. Doesn't need to be perfect but I want to write comfortably or almost as well as I do with my right- I have fugly handwriting so this should be doable . Cos certain injuries to my hands/ fingers and somewhat long recovery times made me realise that its fairly inconvenient when your dominant hand decides it can't do what its supposed do. Plus since I can do quite a few things fairly comfortably with either hand, might as well learn how to write!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#15 Old 3rd Jul 2019 at 6:25 PM
Learn to operate a sewing machine. My mother had put off teaching me for 21 years because she thinks I'm going to rush her and that I'm going to flake out mid way.

I am genuinely interested in sewing but she thinks I have remained 21 years unchanged

FOR FUCK'S SAKES ABRAHAM...I'm not getting any younger and I want to sew clothes for myself and my dolls. All my finished dolls have hair but are naked because I wanted to make special dolls.

Top Secret Researcher
#16 Old 5th Jul 2019 at 4:07 AM
A time machine would be nice. I want to be the father to myself that I never had. I'd adopt me, guide me, advise me, and treat myself like I was someone, get my younger self treated for situational depression, tell myself which girls I knew that were bad news and which one I should get to know; that sort of stuff.
I'd also give my younger self a copy of Grays Sports Almanac and set him up in Las Vegas for the Summers.

Sims are better than us.
Theorist
#17 Old 6th Aug 2019 at 2:14 PM
Go back to having a normal life. You know, the life you think is boring but I would give anything for--a decent job (I've been unemployed for so long), my own car, not feeling like I have to explain my life away when I go to a doctor, a dentist, not get defensive and scared of everything. See my son move along in his life and become the person I know he can if I could only help him.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Field Researcher
#18 Old 7th Aug 2019 at 5:01 AM
Lose weight. Wait, hear me out. I have (had? no longer have the uterus portion) PCOS, and it made me gain a good amount of weight over the years. I'm in my mid-40s now, and though I am losing it slowly, I'm not certain I'm going to reach the goals I want without some serious hard exercise, which is not something this old battered body can do - arthritis and fibromyalgia make moving painful sometimes, and with the heart condition, working out is sketchy at best. In fact, it was me starting to work out again that FOUND that I had had a heart attack as I got me some wicked not fun chest pain that lingered. But I've been kinda chonky since I was 16, so there's this part of me that would want to know if my current single status is because of my socially (society anyway) unacceptable fatness OR (which would be sadder, honestly) the fact that people are just... not nice.

I think part of this has to do with me finally getting my divorce settlement in the mail (took 'em long enough - seven freakin years!!!!) - I've been single for 7 years now. SEV-EN. There's part of me that wants to date, and a very large part of me that does NOT wanna date because of how things are in this world.

Now, for the really weird as heck wish ... I'm going to try to realize it, this September, at our local Gay Pride event. There's a talent show, and I have always wanted to do either Bio Drag or Drag King - either one. Bio Drag for now, because my Drag King ensemble is going for a full 17th century fop look, and that kind of costuming takes time (and I have a perfect dress for my bio Drag persona, soo). The thing is, a lot of Drag does lip synch (my oldest son (of my heart, I didn't birth him but that doesn't matter) is the Drag Queen Stella Virgin, and Ive been to sooo many events LOL) and I can sing. I can sing well. So, I always wanted to be that 1940s torch singer, on the stage, in period clothing. I'm going to do it. I've contacted the coordinators of the event (my high school BFF and his husband) and they are just as excited as I am. Now I just have to perfect my face AND fix that wig....

Dead Ringers
Discord: RedBaroness13