Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Aug 2020 at 9:34 AM
Default WCIF matching EL shipping container walls/floors for vertical and diagonal
It's a lot to cram in a title so let me explain:
When trying to build a diagonal shipping container (using the Eco Lifestyle walls, floors and door) the floor looks bad (diagonal) because the room is diagonal. I'm looking for matching floor that is diagonal by default, thus appearing correctly in a diagonal room. If that makes sense...
Also, when building a vertical shipping container (three rooms on top of each other to simulate the container standing up on its end) the walls don't work right for the build. So I'm looking for matching wallpaper cc which is sideways so that it looks correct on a vertical container. If that makes sense...

If anyone knows where to find that thank you so much, cheers!

Things that would also be good but that I'm not too fussed about: a wall decor object that looks like the container door that came with EL but is not actually a functional door. (Could be achieved with wallpaper instead, as well.) And a container door that fits better diagonally. And simple columns and spandrels in matching colours. But again, this stuff is less important and probably less likely to exist.