Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Zombie Socks
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th May 2009 at 4:24 PM
Default Sora KH2 or KH1 mesh
So! I have finally created a thread, as Raps suggested. I'm pretty much done with face shape for Sora from Kingdom Hearts 2. I'm currently working on the textures for his eyes, skin, eyebrows, etc. What I really wanted was an opinion on the clothes mesh.

I'm stuck right now, because he has KH2 face sculpt and hair but I always liked his KH1 outfit so much better. In addition, it looks way easier to make than the KH2 version.

http://www.khmaniacs.com/wiki/index...:Sora_KH1_1.jpg
http://campinfinity.cs.luc.edu/Memb...ten/kh2sora_pic

I'll probably use the keyblade from rosesims2 or one of medrops keyblade's because I really just wanted to focus on the outfit for now, but I might make the kingdom key later. I'd normally but this in creator feedback, but there's not much to give feedback about on the mesh right now. Mainly I just want opinions on what I should be aiming for. It'll give me something to do while my cold goes away. (Other than sneezing repeatedly and replaying FFXII) :P

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 12th May 2009 at 10:14 PM
well, I notice there are a lot of variations between the two. What do you like on each?

"When life gives you lemons, see the lemons, feels the lemons, BE THE LEMONS!"

Take a look-see, hmm...? Go on, click them:
The Super Mario Project, Nintendorks Island-Celebrating 2 Years Online!
Zombie Socks
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th May 2009 at 10:45 PM
I was always fond of the KH1 outfit because it seems to go along so much better with Sora's personality than the KH2 version. The KH2 version tried to introduce a level of maturity to Sora's outfit to reflect his change from KH1 to KH2, but I think as a whole, he pretty much remained the same personality-wise as he was in KH1. * is probably overthinking this* I know they were trying to make him more 'manly', but anyone who can sing a song called 'Finny Fun' without at least trying to run for dear life or hide under a rock cannot be THAT manly. I'm sorry, but nothing is less manly than 'Finny Fun.' Not even Liberache.

I would totally rant on this more, but everytime I switch pages on any website it takes about 5 minutes because of a spyware issue, that I can't really look at the images anymore and continue to ramble about the differences. Phooie.

EDIT: DUDE! I could make ANTI-SORA TOO! THIS IS SO RIGHTEOUS!

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Mad Poster
#4 Old 13th May 2009 at 12:42 AM
ojay, so next question. What individual items do you like from each outfit? For example, I see he has different gloves in the second outfit, he has a different undersuit, and different jacket. Identify VERY specific items in each you like, and incorporate them into the design.

Zombie Socks
Original Poster
#5 Old 13th May 2009 at 4:22 PM
Oh! You mean like combine the two outfits to form a new outfit? Eh, I'm not so fond of that idea, to be honest. I think at this point I'll probably go with KH1 outfit because he kinda sorta does wear that outfit at the beginning of KH2 and it looks easier to mesh. The shoes are going to be weird to make. They're so huge!

Mad Poster
#6 Old 14th May 2009 at 5:04 AM
yeah. I agree. Those shoes should be interesting.

Mad Poster
#7 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 2:23 PM
*cough* How's it going? :D