Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Jun 2011 at 12:36 PM
Default Favourite Character
Self-explanatory title is self-explanatory.
But I will repeat it anyway, what is your favourite character?
Me, I like a lot of characters...
Katniss, Gale, Haymitch, Effie, Cinna, President Snow (I might be odd), President Coin, Finnick, Johanna, Thresh and Peeta.
I don't know why I like President Snow so much. I think I just love how he used his power; he makes Katniss unnerved by a single rose. That, is something.

"Look...at...me..." he whispered.
The green eyes found the black, but after a second, something in the depths of the dark pair seemed to vanish, leaving them fixed, bland, and empty. The hand holding Harry thudded to the floor, and Snape moved no more.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 24th Jan 2012 at 3:28 PM Last edited by Sluggish : 1st Feb 2012 at 2:14 PM.
well i just started liking it like just yesterday lol (the movie never even read the book will try to though) i guess peeta, katniss, gale,and rue but never i reapeat never that effie women she scared the crap outta me

*EDIT

ok now ive gotten into it i gotta say Cato hes like awesome i dont know why but the guys whos playing him in the movies is pretty..pretty i mean awesome