Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Carnival Set (functional) [Update 05/08/07]

by Echo Posted 31st Dec 2006 at 5:41 AM - Updated 8th Dec 2008 at 4:42 PM by -Maylin-

633 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 579 Feedback Posts, 53 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 26
Field Researcher
#26 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 8:23 AM
OM*BEEP*G I been wanting this SO bad for the longest and I'm so happy final some one made this. I love you.

Taste the rainbow...eat crayons
Test Subject
#27 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 8:30 AM
*jaw drops* This is... incredible. I don't even know how to express my awe. I thought your farmable set was the epitome of non-Maxis-programmer object-creation goodness, but clearly I thought wrong. You have bested even yourself.
Retired Duck
retired moderator
Original Poster
#28 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 8:39 AM
FYI everyone, I just added the following important update to this download:

Minor Update: For some reason, the clowns were not showing up on community lots in some games. If this is affecting you, please re-download clown_female.zip and clown_male.zip. This should force the clowns to appear. Alternatively, re-buying the clown podiums has been reported to fix the problem as well. Thanks to fanseelamb and CynicalChick for finding this one.

Thank you all for the wonderful feedback. It is very much appreciated.
Test Subject
#29 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 8:42 AM
WOW, Echo. This is amazing. Thanks for sharing with us
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 9:09 AM
OMG this is the coolest thing I think I've ever seen on this site!!! I can't WAIT to try it in game. I wish maxis would make a "fun park" expansion with all kinds of stuff like this! Thank you sooooooo much for all your hard work!!!
Field Researcher
#31 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 9:45 AM Last edited by syberspunk : 31st Dec 2006 at 9:50 AM. Reason: I'm an idiot and I'm too eager to post before reading everything. Thanks!
Retired Duck
retired moderator
Original Poster
#32 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 9:50 AM
Quote:
any chance you would be willing to package that lot you have there

*points to carnival_commlot.zip*

As for making differently sized lots, I plan to leave that to those more talented at building than I am.
Test Subject
#33 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 10:51 AM
Looks brilliant, definatly downloading!!!
Test Subject
#34 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 11:18 AM
Absolutely amazing!!! Thank you so much for sharing this set with us all!!!
Inventor
#35 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 11:22 AM
Gulp...

An amazing project! Thank you!

And a happy new year to you too!
Test Subject
#36 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 11:48 AM
ECHO YOU LEDGEND. I am forever in love with you now.
Forum Resident
#37 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 12:09 PM
Oh,what for a great Work you have done!Wonderful!Many thanks for sharing with us.

My websites:
http://www.feeessen-sims-objekte.de
I also create for Sims3.!
My own Point and Click Advenzure Gamehttp://feeessen-sims-objekte.de/
Forum Resident
#38 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 12:13 PM Last edited by PhantasyGurl : 31st Dec 2006 at 12:29 PM.
how in the did u do this...this has always been my dream a real working theme park/carnival! Now I can build one again! wow this is beyond good..this is super !! I have only two EP's and hope it works in my game good good work!

btw, I could add to my park I made a second. Your talent is the BEST in this community! You should get a super award! I'm serious..your genius!

Life is random - expect the unexpected!
Sims 3 Creations
Alchemist
#39 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 12:37 PM
Echo, you did an opera. Very appreciated all the time you spent about this huge set; the details, colors, the objects ... all look perfect. Thank you forever. Kiss and ciao.
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 12:53 PM Last edited by fanseelamb : 1st Jan 2007 at 12:52 AM. Reason: please use the "post thanks" button for this type of post
really great, looks terrific. what a wonderful idea. Thanks a lot
Birgit43
Field Researcher
#41 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 1:21 PM Last edited by fanseelamb : 1st Jan 2007 at 12:52 AM. Reason: please use the "post thanks" button for this type of post
you really outdone yourself this time. Everything just looks wonderful and they really are extraordinary. Thanks so much for spending that long time to make all of this. I really appreciate it! Good job
Test Subject
#42 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 1:23 PM
Thank!Thank!Thank!
Test Subject
#43 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 1:22 PM
Thank you much for taking the time to create a carnival for our sims and the community to enjoy very appreciative of the time and heart (don't know about others, sorry that we couldn't share in your fraustration) that you invested in ensuring that we could have a share in your joy.

"Got problems?! Well, think of all the people whose situations are worser than yours and by comparison your problems won't seem so bad" by annette
Test Subject
#44 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 1:30 PM
OH SH** you have work long echo and your good on animations and create fun stuff. thanks for this set
Test Subject
#45 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 1:42 PM
O...M...G! I was planning on going to bed, but I think I'll be firing up the game instead. This looks too great to wait before trying.

Thank you!
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#46 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 1:56 PM
Wow! This is awesome. And now I have to go to work and can't play.

Think you would consider putting all in one package to download without q-express? Some of us don't use PC's :D
Field Researcher
#47 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 2:11 PM
*gapes* I love carnivals! And fairs! This is so unbelievably awesome. THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Field Researcher
#48 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 2:20 PM
Fantastic !!
great idea, awesome execution
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#49 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 2:22 PM
My goodness you've been busy!! Lovely work

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
Field Researcher
#50 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 2:25 PM
fantastic ^^
(and i now have someplace to use the carnival bunting and fences with flags i got, i think i grabbed them from meshkite hehe, it will go so well together :D)
Page 2 of 26