Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Jun 2010 at 6:00 PM
Welcome!
Hey welcome to the Photography Lovers group! =)

I'm Vampire_aninyosaloh, AKA Nina, and I'm a photography freak xD I'm 19 and I live in Spain. I love taking photos of Architecture, street life, cities, still life and macro photos =) Introduce yourself here if you want

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 25th Jun 2010 at 11:13 PM
Hello, we meet again...

I LOVE my camera. I checked your DA, you really are a very powerful emotional force. That picture of Paris was breath taking. (your poem made me cry... in a good way.) I just got back from a trip to some mountains, I'll post some pics later!

Where does the pain come?
Where does it start?
I know not...
For I have no heart...
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th Jun 2010 at 11:36 PM
Hi! Welcome dear ^^

-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Instructor
#4 Old 27th Jun 2010 at 5:00 PM
Hey !
I'm pinkykitty (aka pinkyneko). I love taking photos of plants, still life, architecture, mysef (lol)...
Nina, I saw your photos on dA, and I love them ! I think I added most of them to my faves xd
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
Original Poster
#5 Old 27th Jun 2010 at 7:45 PM
Hiya Pinky!! ^^ Welcome to the group, and thank you =)

-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Test Subject
#6 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 3:20 PM
Hi I'm Vivian but my friends call me Vivie ^_^ I luv to take pictures of living things, nature, and old historical buildings. I'm new to this site so i don't have pics on here yet, sorry -_-'

Ashes to Ashes
Dust to Dust
Life is too Short
So Party We Must
Instructor
#7 Old 14th Jul 2010 at 2:17 PM
Hey Vivie ! Welcome to the groupe ! ^__^
Forum Resident
#8 Old 14th Jul 2010 at 3:55 PM
Hello Vivie!

Where does the pain come?
Where does it start?
I know not...
For I have no heart...
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
Original Poster
#9 Old 14th Jul 2010 at 4:31 PM
Hai, welcome (:

-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Test Subject
#10 Old 2nd Aug 2010 at 12:58 AM
Hi! I'm Molly and I take pictures of well, things that inspire me. I'm into digital and lomography.
Instructor
#11 Old 9th Aug 2010 at 12:00 PM
Welcome to the group ! ^_^
Field Researcher
#12 Old 13th Aug 2010 at 4:38 AM
Hi... I'm Shyrai234 (Danielle)... I am trying out photography to see if it is fun... and it is. I have taken pictures of the great outdoors and I have taken some pictures of my model horses that I collect...

You confuse me.... Why?

I LOVE YOU ZACH!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 13th Aug 2010 at 5:29 AM
I am dreaming4dreams aka Christy. I don't own a camera yet but I love to take pictures even if it has to be my phone. My best memory of taking a picture is when I went to canada and got the sky long towers in the pictures when a proffesinol couldn't it made me so happy.
Top Secret Researcher
#14 Old 27th Nov 2010 at 4:51 PM
Hiyaaa!
I'm Ffion, and I live in England. I love photography and editing. I don't really have a preference over the style of photography - I just take photos of whatever interests me or catches my eye (:

Lab Assistant
#15 Old 17th Aug 2011 at 3:57 PM
Hello! I'm Amy96, just call me Amy. I'm really crazy about photography. If I travel anywhere or if I saw anything beautiful, my camera is always with me. I mostly love taking pictures of the nature. It's one of my greatest hobbies.