Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Aug 2022 at 11:11 PM Last edited by LucieSims : 21st Aug 2022 at 10:45 PM.
Default WCIF: a couple of PauleanR's CC (many thank you's Nitromon for the share)
Hello friends !

PauleanR disappeared from the of the web and I cannot have back some of her precious CC in my game.
Please help me to find these of the items I want.
Macbook

Functional vintage parasol both version

Panda Bunkbed

Macbook

sims-new.my1.ru and sims3planet got the files archived but the links are dead in both sites.

I speak French only. If my statements are harsh, rude for you, that's not intentional. I just think Different due to my Language and my Culture.
But truly, I am open-minded than you think of.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Aug 2022 at 10:13 PM

It doesn't work at all to me that's why I asked for.
I only see this message : 建立資料庫連線時發生錯誤 with absolutely nothing else !
so please help me to get the files !! I don't know how to fix it and I don't read and understand Asian's languages at all.
Same problems with both of the browsers I got: firefox and edge.

I speak French only. If my statements are harsh, rude for you, that's not intentional. I just think Different due to my Language and my Culture.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#5 Old 21st Aug 2022 at 10:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
hmm... no prob.

dang, who's the jerk that gave me a disagree for helping. anyways, here are the files.

Many thank you for the help I am very grateful.

Oh and about the jerk , I also got disagree for posting some of my old gameplay pictures there.. jealousy I swear.

Test Subject
#6 Old 13th Apr 2023 at 3:08 PM
I'm afraid to commit threadcromancy, but I tried to pm and I'm too dumb to figure it out lol, and I think this is a useful addition to the thread... I think Nitromon has deleted their posts, or I'm unable to see them for some reason. So, I'm here awkwardly requesting you could upload the same files here again HAHA. Only if it doesn't inconvenience you! I've been on the search for the umbrellas specifically for a while now I apologize if this is a bad post
Instructor
#7 Old 13th Apr 2023 at 3:51 PM
Instructor
#8 Old 13th Apr 2023 at 6:55 PM
How do you download from her site mine keeps saying error I even installed opera because edge and chrome wont work either?

Chérie66
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#9 Old 15th Apr 2023 at 3:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LinkleTinkle
I'm afraid to commit threadcromancy, but I tried to pm and I'm too dumb to figure it out lol, and I think this is a useful addition to the thread... I think Nitromon has deleted their posts, or I'm unable to see them for some reason. So, I'm here awkwardly requesting you could upload the same files here again HAHA. Only if it doesn't inconvenience you! I've been on the search for the umbrellas specifically for a while now I apologize if this is a bad post

Yes it's necroposting because I forgot this thread and I marked it as solved. But thank you anyways for asking again.
@ChérieDawn66 many thank you's for the friendly share as casual you rock Queen.

Forum Resident
Original Poster
#10 Old 15th Apr 2023 at 3:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ChérieDawn67
How do you download from her site mine keeps saying error I even installed opera because edge and chrome wont work either?

Honestely I have no vivid memories about how I did and what's happened at that time , it's too old now. I am quite sorry.