Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Sep 2022 at 3:39 PM
Default "hang out" interaction like in Sims 2
Hi everyone!
After stepping away from the Sims for a few years I was absolutely delighted to find the Sims 3 community still so alive, and the amount of new and wonderful mods and CC absolutely mind boggling. So I am crossing all my fingers and toes hoping that someone somewhere has made this mod I have been missing ever since the move to Sims 3.
You know how in Sims 2 you could just ask another Sim to "hang out" and they would just sit the fudge down and chat until you stopped them? And if there were no available chairs, they would sit down on the floor cross legged?
Man, how I miss that. Teen Sims could just hang out in their rooms with their friends and sit on the floor and... Hang out (without needing a couch in there or something)! It was wonderful! I can't believe I am the only one who misses that option. Am I?

Such CAS. Much tactile.

my blog
Advertisement
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th Sep 2022 at 9:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
looks strange at home.

Well yes, exactly. Most kids and teens don't have a bunch of chairs in their room in order to have a sit-down conversation with their friends. That's why it was crucial that they could sit on the floor.
Ah well. Thanks for responding anyway.

Such CAS. Much tactile.

my blog
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 19th Sep 2022 at 12:38 PM
Hey thanks! That sitting mod is pretty cool! I'll look into that!

Such CAS. Much tactile.

my blog