Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Oct 2022 at 4:09 AM
Default Error Code 16 When I Save The TV Mãos Neighborhood Because Of New Lots Placed
I did place new lots, see the list i did place:

- 8 Trailer Parks
- Gypsy Caravan
- Mausoleum
- Arboretum
- Future Lounge
- Supernatural Hangout
- Beach (I did place because i wanted to place, i did place on road without water, just don't worry about that)
- Spa
- Plumbot Competition Arena
- Stadium
- Theatre
- Academy
- Fishing Spot
- Bot Emporium
- Wasteland (Like Beach, don't worry about it)
- Dormitory (I did to place since this neighborhood will have all world types from the lots)
- Shops
- University Space
- Student Union
- Men's Republic
- Women's Republic
- Joint
- Chinese Garden (NOTE: This is not a chinese world, but i did to place it, so will have Zen in this neighborhood)

And all them are empty except for Student Union where i start working on it, i only placed the Student Union Structure, 6 windows, 1 door with column and walls inside of Structure.

I did save but i did get the error code 16 because i placed many lots.

I did try to save mutiple times with different names, but it not work and i was tired to Reset Everything, Forget All Wishes and Opportunities, Restart Object (Place, All) and using the cheat resetSim *, but everything did not work and i was still getting that error code.

Can I fix this or not? So I can continue building the lots, I won't lose everything I've done, especially with the Student Union.
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 2nd Oct 2022 at 11:47 AM
Just to check, you tried Save as> and gave it another name?
How much hard drive space do you have?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd Oct 2022 at 11:56 AM
Default I Named Different Saves And Currently Space I'm Using
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
Just to check, you tried Save as> and gave it another name?
How much hard drive space do you have?

I did give another names for this save, but it never goes the Error Code 16, it still appears after i put a different name.

I have currently 127 GB of space on my C: drive, so i have sufficent space to save my game.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 2nd Oct 2022 at 1:05 PM
Default Solved!
So, i find on Google about how to fix the error code 16, is by moving the TV Mãos Neighborhood.sims3.backup to another folder outside of Saves folder and then i use "Save As..." and i put the name "TV Mãos Neighborhood" without quotes, and click on checkmark button and the game did save without that unwanted Error Code 16.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#5 Old 2nd Oct 2022 at 2:50 PM
Well done! Glad you fixed it.