Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Nov 2005 at 8:40 PM
Default Triplets and Quads Help
I downloaded the tripletsquads download a little while back. I didn't read it carefully, so when a Sim who was already pregnant didn't give me the option, I thought it didn't work. Then I downloaded the twins only download and replaced the tripletsquads one. Then my game started giving me the effects of tripletsquads even though it was the twins only that I had installed. After two times of this (during which I was quite happy) my game switched into only asking about twins, and freezing when the children were supposed to grow up. I took off the twins only and put back on the tripletsquads but the game continues to give me the menu for twins only. I really want to be able to have quads and triplets (and twins without it freezing [it didn't used to freeze when it thought that tripletsquads was installed]). Can you help me?
Advertisement
Object(ive) Investigator
retired moderator
#2 Old 6th Nov 2005 at 9:13 PM
First, do you have different version in at the same time? Second, you can't have more babies then the house can hold. Are you sure you have room for them?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th Nov 2005 at 12:55 AM
I checked both things and the answer is no...
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 7th Nov 2005 at 5:33 AM
You may want to try to get an updated version of the mod it can be found here.
http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/s...hp?topic=1232.0
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 18th Nov 2005 at 8:46 PM
But it cost money meek monkey!!

(()) www.sim2central.moonfruit.com
//\\ Where Sims Are Sims!!
Stupid people are stupid
#6 Old 18th Nov 2005 at 8:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Melgarv12
But it cost money meek monkey!!

Read the bottom of this
thread very carefully. Than follow the link given in the post.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 18th Nov 2005 at 10:30 PM
Hi it does not cost money and two jeffs is no longer at various simmers anymore that is why I gave the link above. This link will get u there and you can regester from there. Its a little joke of JMP's.

http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php